PDA

View Full Version : o tay sweetwater

buckwheat
09-23-2003, 12:14 PM
I'm sure Sweetwater is still trying to swallow that butt kicking from last friday night. All i heard was that the officiating was terrible. Come on Sweetwater you were beat by a better, much better team. I just wonder who you will blame this weeks loss on. Maybe you should put in your 8th grade squad!!! Good luck kids.

mustang04
09-24-2003, 02:42 PM
hmmmm..... :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
09-24-2003, 03:31 PM
That's what you call a 'butt-whuppin'?

Ranger Mom
09-24-2003, 05:20 PM
buckwheat:
I'm sure Sweetwater is still trying to swallow that butt kicking from last friday night. All i heard was that the officiating was terrible. Come on Sweetwater you were beat by a better, much better team. I just wonder who you will blame this weeks loss on. Maybe you should put in your 8th grade squad!!! Good luck kids.Was the officiating bad at that game too?? That is the first I had heard about that. I know it was bad at the Sweetwater/Greenwood game!

Good Luck Sweetwater, (not that I think you need it!) Buttwheat may not be a Mustang fan, but I am......except for 1 or 2 times out of the year!! :D :D

Stangster
09-25-2003, 10:07 AM
I haven't heard anyone even mention the officiating, let alone blame the refs for the loss. The purpose of predistrict is to gain the experience to be stronger in district, not neccesarily to win games. If winning were the only concern we could play an easier schedule. Go Mustangs!

xlr8tor
09-25-2003, 01:19 PM
Stangster:
I haven't heard anyone even mention the officiating, let alone blame the refs for the loss. The purpose of predistrict is to gain the experience to be stronger in district, not neccesarily to win games. If winning were the only concern we could play an easier schedule. Go Mustangs!Can you imagine that 150 gallon drum Bootsie would open up on a Roscoe or Roby team?? Whew! Might not be pretty. Have to agree with you Stangster, Sweetwater will be better in the post-season having played against good teams like Andrews. Just my take.