PDA

View Full Version : name of stadium?

lostaussie
11-18-2007, 09:10 AM
when you are 114 headed east out of Ft. Worth towards Dallas on the south side of the road. That is one beautiful looking football stadium.

firstdown
11-18-2007, 09:26 AM
I think the one your talking about is the Northwest Texans new field. I don't know the official name.

lostaussie
11-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by firstdown
I think the one your talking about is the Northwest Texans new field. I don't know the official name. have you been there? that place is incredible from the highway.

RMAC
11-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
have you been there? that place is incredible from the highway.

Yeah, saw Gainesville pound Decatur there a year ago. Nice place.

firstdown
11-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Yes its a great stadium. I went to school there back in the day. Unfortunately I played on the old field.:( just to the west. The
Texans are a 5A school that have a great tax base with the speedway and alliance airport inside there district. One day maybe the team will play up to the level of the stadium.

Matthew328
11-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Northwest ISD Stadium is GREAT

GreenMonster
11-18-2007, 11:27 AM
That is Justin Northwest ISD's Texan Stadium. That area of Ft Worth is exploding with new population right now. New houses going up faster than you can count. Barnett Shale runs right under it as well so the $$'s are adding up from all the natural gas being pumped out of the ground. Then add in the property taxes from Texas Motor Speedway that roll in every year and Justin Northwest ISD is richer than Bill Gates.

Phantom Stang
11-18-2007, 01:19 PM
Texan Stadium has more legroom between bleachers than any stadium I've ever been in. Consequently, If you sit high enough to see across the field, you're a lot further from the action than I personally like to be.