PDA

View Full Version : cuero does NOT run up the score

headhunter
11-17-2007, 10:25 PM
This is in response to snydertiger: Who said Cuero has no class and runs up the score.

Let me tell you something - I have never used this board because I dont like to argue with people across the state who have no idea what goes on in certain games, however I feel that Mr. Snydertiger needs to be put in his place before he starts talking smack on this message board.

Cuero did not run up the score. I dont know what your supposed to do when you touch the ball three times in the 3rd quarter and score three tds. Lets see mathis punted - 60 yard td return (untouched), then mathis punts twice and both where 50 yard td runs (untouched).

Hey is it unfair to score. Those kids in Cuero practiced all week to play 60 minutes on Friday night. Mathis I assume did the same. I dont know what they do in Snyder but in Cuero when the quarterback hands the ball off and the runningback never gets touched we score touchdowns.

If you dont have all the information dont put a message on this board. One last thing- Cuero did not score in the fourth quarter and I believe our JV and Freshman were in the game with 9 min. left in the 3rd quarter.

Mathis played their hearts out early they just did not have the skill and speed that Cuero did. I still dont really know how good Cuero's offense is. Their defense is a little weak but they have so many weapons, Mathis could not keep up.

Emerson1
11-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Don't bother replying to anyone from Snyder

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by headhunter
This is in response to snydertiger: Who said Cuero has no class and runs up the score.

Let me tell you something - I have never used this board because I dont like to argue with people across the state who have no idea what goes on in certain games, however I feel that Mr. Snydertiger needs to be put in his place before he starts talking smack on this message board.

Cuero did not run up the score. I dont know what your supposed to do when you touch the ball three times in the 3rd quarter and score three tds. Lets see mathis punted - 60 yard td return (untouched), then mathis punts twice and both where 50 yard td runs (untouched).

Hey is it unfair to score. Those kids in Cuero practiced all week to play 60 minutes on Friday night. Mathis I assume did the same. I dont know what they do in Snyder but in Cuero when the quarterback hands the ball off and the runningback never gets touched we score touchdowns.

If you dont have all the information dont put a message on this board. One last thing- Cuero did not score in the fourth quarter and I believe our JV and Freshman were in the game with 9 min. left in the 3rd quarter.

Mathis played their hearts out early they just did not have the skill and speed that Cuero did. I still dont really know how good Cuero's offense is. Their defense is a little weak but they have so many weapons, Mathis could not keep up.

Hey I really don't care if Cuero ran up the score or not but I do like posts that put down people from Snyder. Keep those quality posts coming.;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rockdale80
11-17-2007, 10:30 PM

Good first post:rolleyes:

garciap77
11-17-2007, 10:31 PM
Where did that come from?

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 10:33 PM
headhunter

Please don't base your opinion of Snyder based on the silly ramblings of one of the "young uns". There are some quality Snyder posters on this board.

You will notice that I countered his post with the Snyder/Lamesa score (55 - 0) and got no response from him.

CHSfan
11-17-2007, 10:36 PM

haha it cracks me up when ppl lk that have no earthly idea what they are talking about!! it was 43-0 at the half... the score could have easily been 84-0!! but no we put in our freshman and jv to be nice!! and NOT run up the score! i dont understand when ppl say crud and have no clue!! THINK B4 U TYPE!!

headhunter
11-17-2007, 10:39 PM
I am ready for Cuero to play Snyder

Oh wait that would require Snyder getting to state.

Haven't heard them getting their very many times if any.

Cuero has plenty of class and play the game the right way, sometimes I believe they are to nice.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 10:41 PM

Cuero has plenty of class and play the game the right way, sometimes I believe they are to nice.

Ga, dont be so serious all the time loosen up buddy, geez.
and Cuero wont even make it to state:D

headhunter
11-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Just the man I want to hear from

cuero has a ot better chance than snyder does

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 10:43 PM

Hmmm...so I guess you ARE basing your opinion of Snyder on that one poster.

Oh well...I tried!:(

CHSfan
11-17-2007, 10:43 PM
speakin of cuero and class.......our freshman went to a basketball tourney in victoria and they played beeville!!(easy team) and it was 32-0 at the half.....after that the coach made them start throwing 5 passes b4 they shoot!! .......THATS CUERO!!! NOT RUNNING UP THE SCORE!

headhunter
11-17-2007, 10:44 PM
dont be serious?

in cuero football is serious, Im not sure what goes on in snyder but in cuero when someone runs their mouth and disrespects our football team, we let them know the truth.

and the truth is your wrong

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Just the man I want to hear from

cuero has a ot better chance than snyder does

dude, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey is it unfair to score. Those kids in Cuero practiced all week to play 60 minutes on Friday night.
Ohhhh, now I get it. Everyone else plays 48 minutes. ;) (J/K)

And Ranger Mom is right - when faced with facts thrown at him, he hasn't responded. BTW - welcome! :)

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 10:46 PM
dont be serious?

in cuero football is serious, Im not sure what goes on in snyder but in cuero when someone runs their mouth and disrespects our football team, we let them know the truth.

and the truth is your wrong

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

garciap77
11-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Headhunter you may want to take a look at the IP vs Cuero Thread it is getting out of hand there!!!:thinking: :thinking:

garciap77
11-17-2007, 10:47 PM
There is alot of pictures and mouthing going on there!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74485

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
There is alot of pictures and mouthing going on there!!!!!!!!!!!

there dang sure is, heck talkin bout disrespect... look at all them pics. about PI...from cuero people... ol headhunter needs to go jump on someone in that thread!!

headhunter
11-17-2007, 10:50 PM
i meant 48 min (was thing of college and pros)

And snyder32tiger - mathis had the same opportunity to score on us they just didn't execute and cuero did.

dont blame a kid for scoring when he is untouched

didnt snyder put up 50+

i would not even question your school for having no class because i realize that there are weaker teams that get matched up against good teams

also how are you going to tell 16-18 year old kids to lay down. Is that going to get them better for next week

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 10:52 PM

also how are you going to tell 16-18 year old kids to lay down. Is that going to get them better for next week

Probably because he IS 16.....and, ya know........(kinda immature)!!;)

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
there dang sure is, heck talkin bout disrespect... look at all them pics. about IP...from cuero people... ol headhunter needs to go jump on someone in that thread!!
Oh good grief. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And for the record, it is PI (Port Isabel), not IP (Iowa Park).

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 10:53 PM

And snyder32tiger - mathis had the same opportunity to score on us they just didn't execute and cuero did.

dont blame a kid for scoring when he is untouched

didnt snyder put up 50+

i would not even question your school for having no class because i realize that there are weaker teams that get matched up against good teams

ok dude, im sorry... :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2007, 10:54 PM
I knew....was just hoping to help lighten it up a bit. :)

garciap77
11-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Sorry that was my bad on (Headhunter you may want to take a look at the IP vs Cuero Thread it is getting out of hand there!!!)

PI vs Cuero

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I knew....was just hoping to help lighten it up a bit. :)

I laughed!!!

In fact, I was gonna post "no wonder Cuero wins all the time...everyone else leaves and they still have 12 minutes of ball to play by themselves!!!!"

I didn't think it was the right moment though!!!:eek:

rockdale80
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Sorry that was my bad on (Headhunter you may want to take a look at the IP vs Cuero Thread it is getting out of hand there!!!)

PI vs Cuero

Like LH has room to talk....yall run up the score too. ;)

garciap77
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Looks like nothing gets pasted LH Panther Mom either!
:o :o :o

headhunter
11-17-2007, 10:58 PM
thats all i wanted was for you to realize you made a mistake and you where wrong. it took long enough but i except your apology

go get your boys ready and hopefully we will see you in the playoffs and see who will run that score up then

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Dang, one little thing causes a dang war

garciap77
11-17-2007, 11:00 PM
I hope you all don't run up the score like you did to us in 2004!!!!:thinking: :thinking:

rockdale80
thats all i wanted was for you to realize you made a mistake and you where wrong. it took long enough but i except your apology

go get your boys ready and hopefully we will see you in the playoffs and see who will run that score up then

where or WERE?

except or ACCEPT?

:confused: :cool:

piratebg
Dang, one little thing causes a dang war

No kidding. Besides, we all know they run up the score anyway. Classless Gobblers. :dispntd:

Ranger Mom
Looks like nothing gets pasted LH Panther Mom either!
:o :o :o

Nothing gets past her either!!!:D ;) :kiss:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 11:01 PM
I hope you all don't run up the score like you did to us in 2004!!!!:thinking: :thinking:

Yeah, exactly:D :D

Perfectly said buddy

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rockdale80
[B]where or WERE?

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
[B]

rockdale80
11-17-2007, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rockdale80
[B]where or WERE?

:confused:

garciap77
11-17-2007, 11:06 PM
I think some feelings might have been hurt. OK! Sorry headhunter!

You all do not run up the score! ;) ;) ;)

headhunter
11-17-2007, 11:07 PM
man i guess you have no idea what its like to play on a ggod football team

i dont care who is playing how are you supposed to stop scoring points. the object of the game is to score.

what to you think you practice all week for

also how is a team supposed to get better if they dont keep running plays and working on getting better

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
[B]

Huh?

headhunter
11-17-2007, 11:09 PM
dont think my feelings are hurt

Remember this snyder and the rest of you who dont understand the game of football

THE DAY YOU BECOME SATISFIED IS THE DAY YOU GET WORSE

raider red 2000
11-17-2007, 11:10 PM

i dont care who is playing how are you supposed to stop scoring points. the object of the game is to score.

also how is a team supposed to get better if they dont keep running plays and working on getting better

dude its ok.

we know yall work hard

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 11:11 PM

You act like it is everyone VS. you!! Snyder325Tiger is the only one who said anything, most everyone else has defended the score. I don't understand where your anger is coming from.

From what I have seen, Cuero is pretty well respected on this board!

headhunter
11-17-2007, 11:12 PM

What are you referring to

please explain because i doubt cuero was throwing in the 2nd half it was out of hand

piratebg
11-17-2007, 11:12 PM
Not all teams are on steroids.

headhunter
11-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You act like it is everyone VS. you!! Snyder325Tiger is the only one who said anything, most everyone else has defended the score. I don't understand where your anger is coming from.

From what I have seen, Cuero is pretty well respected on this board!

im only talking to about 3 people

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 11:13 PM
dont think my feelings are hurt

Remember this snyder and the rest of you who dont understand the game of football

THE DAY YOU BECOME SATISFIED IS THE DAY YOU GET WORSE

yeah I know that for sure.

raider red 2000
11-17-2007, 11:14 PM
this is crazy

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 11:14 PM
im only talking to about 3 people

Are those 3 people worth you getting worked up over??

Now people are just trying to jerk your chain!

DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP!!!!!:eek:

pirate4state
11-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Not all teams are on steroids.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

LH Panther Mom
What are you referring to

please explain because i doubt cuero was throwing in the 2nd half it was out of hand
He's from Abilene Wylie.... :doh:

garciap77
Wylie vs Cuero 2004!!:confused: :confused:

headhunter
bottom line is "running up the score" is a bad choice of words when playing a weaker team. Its hard to tell a good team to stop doing what they like to do SCORE

Im out tired of this stupid discussion

piratebg
11-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh: :doh: :doh:

Hey, I'm bored and this guy is hilarious. Might as well keep the ball rolling and the controversies coming, right. :p

raider red 2000
11-17-2007, 11:16 PM
bottom line is "running up the score" is a bad choice of words when playing a weaker team. Its hard to tell a good team to stop doing what they like to do SCORE

so quit replying to the retards

piratebg
11-17-2007, 11:17 PM

Do you suffer from high blood pressure?

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 11:17 PM

Okay....the statement was made by a 16 y/o kid who has a reputation for running his mouth....for the most part, we just ignore him.

You are preaching to the choir here!!

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 11:18 PM
ok headhunter, I said that I was sorry for saying that cuero has no class but whatever. But one thing I know is that you dont need to be taking it out on these other posters! thats not cool man. just chill out... or on them atleast, if you have any problems with me still just take it to a "PRIVATE MESSAGE".

piratebg
11-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000

u talkin bout me homie :crazy1: :twitch: :smoker:

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 11:19 PM

Hey!! I was posting and having a darn good time too!

I thought my posts were well thought out and insightful!!:(

raider red 2000
11-17-2007, 11:19 PM
u takin bout me homie :crazy1: :twitch: :smoker:

nope jusst messin....i am so excited about tech actually playing good :)

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Okay....the statement was made by a 16 y/o kid who has a reputation for running his mouth....for the most part, we just ignore him.

You are preaching to the choir here!!

I dont run my mouth RM

piratebg
11-17-2007, 11:20 PM
nope jusst messin....i am so excited about tech actually playing good :)

At least Tech doesn't run up the score :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 11:21 PM
How bout one of you MODS. just delete this frekin thread!!!

raider red 2000
Hey!! I was posting and having a darn good time too!

I thought my posts were well thought out and insightful!!:(

sorry- i didnt actually read any of it....just trying to fire people up.

Ranger Mom
I dont run my mouth RM

I was trying to word it nicely.....you talk out your @$$!!!

Better???:D

piratebg

For what??? No rules have been broken.......yet. :cool:

Ranger Mom
11-17-2007, 11:23 PM

Why??

SNYDER325TIGERS
For what??? No rules have been broken.......yet. :cool:

Well I know I should of never said anything about "cuero running up the score" but geez dont blow a gasket!!! U feel me

44INAROW
dang, I leave for an hour to do some laundry and look what happens..... JEEZ:eek:

piratebg
Well I know I should of never said anything about "cuero running up the score" but geez dont blow a gasket!!! U feel me

I don't feel guys. Sorry.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 11:24 PM
I don't feel guys. Sorry.

well watever

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2007, 11:29 PM

Maybe not better, but possibly more accurate.....to put it gingerly. :devil: :devil:

lostaussie
11-17-2007, 11:29 PM
ya'll are averaging about 2 posts per minute. this is pretty good:doh:

piratebg
11-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Maybe not better, but possibly more accurate.....to put it gingerly. :devil: :devil:

LMAO :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 for 3 :D

44INAROW
11-17-2007, 11:30 PM

you are GOOD and QUICK too :D

44INAROW
11-17-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
ya'll are averaging about 2 posts per minute. this is pretty good:doh: this is fitting into my plan perfectly - I was trying to figure out a way to get to 10,000 by Friday - I think it might hit that before Monday now :D

Johnnypaycheck
11-17-2007, 11:31 PM
mathis should have tackled better. can't tell a HS kid not to try to score.

Go Gobblers!

From your friends in the Dub!

piratebg
11-17-2007, 11:34 PM
I still can't get over the fact that people are still going at it over this game. We all know Mathis, for all practical purposes, never had a chance.

Wait a minute......

This just in.....

The game is over and Cuero is still scoring.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Johnnypaycheck
mathis should have tackled better. can't tell a HS kid not to try to score.

Go Gobblers!

From your friends in the Dub!

gosh who cares anymore

44INAROW
11-17-2007, 11:47 PM
gosh who cares anymore

you just don't get it do you? quit replying and it will do away

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 01:53 PM
this is hilarious that this 16 yr old kid who prolly doesnt even kno where cuero is or anything is saying that we run up the score.....LMAO! haha if u have no idea what ur talkin bout just shut up ...lol GLAD THIS THREAD IS OVER!!

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 01:58 PM

I would rather you just tell me what you think!!!

pirate4state
11-18-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by CHSfan
haha if u have no idea what ur talkin bout just shut up ...

good advice.....:thinking: :devil:

DU_stud04
11-18-2007, 02:01 PM
good advice.....:thinking: :devil: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
11-18-2007, 02:01 PM
good advice.....:thinking: :devil: lmao

Pmoney
11-18-2007, 02:02 PM
I would rather you just tell me what you think!!!
hey did u go to the Cuero game that you are saying they ran up the score???

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 02:03 PM
good advice.....:thinking: :devil:

r u being sarcastic?...

pirate4state
11-18-2007, 02:05 PM
r u being sarcastic?...

haha if u have no idea what ur talkin bout just shut up ...

:D

DU_stud04
11-18-2007, 02:06 PM
r u being sarcastic?... :clap: :clap: :clap:

CHSfan
:D

is that a yes?!

Old Tiger
hi-lar-ious

DU_stud04
11-18-2007, 02:08 PM
is that a yes?! :clap: :clap: :clap:

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 02:08 PM
YALL ARE MEAN!

DU_stud04
11-18-2007, 02:09 PM
YALL ARE MEAN! :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
11-18-2007, 02:14 PM
is that a yes?!

w o w

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 02:15 PM
w o w

:(

DU_stud04
11-18-2007, 02:19 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04

omg shut up!

Old Tiger
11-18-2007, 02:22 PM

DU_stud04
11-18-2007, 02:24 PM
omg shut up! mooooooooooo

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
atleast i know what she ment.

im a teenage girl with an attitude....just cuz i am a tad slow sometimes doesnt mean i wont tell u off!!

DU_stud04
11-18-2007, 02:26 PM
im a teenage girl with an attitude....just cuz i am a tad slow sometimes doesnt mean i wont tell u off!! dont make me confuse you

Old Tiger
11-18-2007, 02:28 PM
im a teenage girl with an attitude....just cuz i am a tad slow sometimes doesnt mean i wont tell u off!! haha these lyrics come to mind when you said that.

"What you know bout me
What you what you know bout me
What you know bout me
What you what you know

They say my lip gloss is cool
My lip gloss be poppin
I'm standing at my locker
and all the boys keep stoppin"

crabman
11-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Halftime Tyler Arndt 9-12 254 yards. End of the game Tyler Arndt 9-12 254 yards. If that ain't shutting it down, nothing is.

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 02:32 PM
haha we all kno that cuero didnt run up the score and whats his face was just running his mouth lk always....

pirate4state
11-18-2007, 02:33 PM
haha we all kno that cuero didnt run up the score and whats his face was just running his mouth lk always....

if you and cuero nation knows you didn't run up the score - then just stop talking about it already :rolleyes:

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 02:37 PM
if you and cuero nation knows you didn't run up the score - then just stop talking about it already :rolleyes:

NO.. i want him to kno that he cant talk crud bout cuero when he has no idea and then just expect to be able to take it back!

pirate4state
11-18-2007, 02:40 PM
NO.. i want him to kno that he cant talk crud bout cuero when he has no idea and then just expect to be able to take it back! nvm....i dont' have the rest of the afternoon to make you understand...

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 02:42 PM
nvm....i dont' have the rest of the afternoon to make you understand...

i understand that ppl need to stop running their mouths!

pirate4state
11-18-2007, 02:42 PM
i understand that ppl need to stop running their mouths! do you really???

rockdale80
11-18-2007, 02:44 PM
Cuero does run up the score. ASK MATHIS....:clap:

CHSfan
do you really???

haha very funny...yes i do...and I am not just running my mouth i am standing up for my town! since ppl have to bad mouth it!

Old Tiger
i've seen cuero run up the score 73 and a half times.

rockdale80
11-18-2007, 02:47 PM
haha very funny...yes i do...and I am not just running my mouth i am standing up for my town! since ppl have to bad mouth it!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ironically you starting to sounds just as immature as the person you are calling immature....

wimbo_pro
11-18-2007, 03:17 PM
In my opinion, "running up the score" cannot be determined by the final score. The thing to look at is if the team who won by a huge margin kept starters in long after the game was decided, ran trick plays long after it was decided, went for 2 on the conversions, kicked on-side kicks, etc. long after the game was decided.

A coach who runs up the score in high school sports has no class...period.

I say that the teams that run up the score (and they ARE out there) will end up getting what they deserve in the long run.

rockdale80
11-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
In my opinion, "running up the score" cannot be determined by the final score. The thing to look at is if the team who won by a huge margin kept starters in long after the game was decided, ran trick plays long after it was decided, went for 2 on the conversions, kicked on-side kicks, etc. long after the game was decided.

A coach who runs up the score in high school sports has no class...period.

I say that the teams that run up the score (and they ARE out there) will end up getting what they deserve in the long run.

Wimberly runs up the score:D

CHSfan
11-18-2007, 03:29 PM
:handclap:

gobbler grad
11-18-2007, 05:33 PM
I guess we should have let the QB get out of the endzone before we tackled him...that would take away 2 points...now it's only 62-7:bigcry: maybe from now on we run 10 yds. and fall down...:dispntd:we're gonna score...so, I'm gonna stop before I say something I shouldn't...:tongue:

wimbo_pro
11-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Wimberly runs up the score:D

LOL...I knew that was coming...

wimbo_pro
11-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Gobbler Grad...I have bee keeping up with Cuero for years...I have never known them to run up the score. I HAVE known them to beat the heck outa teams, but not run up the score.

charlesrixey
11-18-2007, 06:30 PM
is this serious?

is having a 50+ margin of victory running up the score?

holy cow we have some horrible coaches out there

DrBob
11-18-2007, 06:39 PM
I still can't get over the fact that people are still going at it over this game. We all know Mathis, for all practical purposes, never had a chance.

Wait a minute......

This just in.....

They had the same chance u did

Date Time Opponent Result Stories
8/31/07 TBA @Cuero (TX) L 0-53
9/7/07 7:30 PM Gregory-Portland (Portland, TX) L 0-31
9/21/07 TBA @Jones (Beeville, TX) L 6-50
9/28/07 TBA @Robstown (TX) W 25-14
10/5/07 TBA Calhoun (Port Lavaca, TX) L 13-45
10/12/07 TBA Orange Grove (TX) ** L 21-26
10/19/07 TBA @West Oso (Corpus Christi, TX) ** L 14-37
10/26/07 TBA Mathis (TX) ** L 19-39
11/2/07 TBA Aransas Pass (TX) ** L 6-13
11/9/07 TBA @Ingleside (TX) ** L 13-38
Looks like the score was ran up a few times on the pirates

Big Papa
11-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by DrBob

Wait a minute......

This just in.....

where did this come from?...i think they were just joking around...but who knows i guess:doh:

pirate4state
11-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by DrBob

Wait a minute......

This just in.....

LMAO - it was a joke. And I seriously doubt that anyone from Sinton has ever cried about the score being run up on them and if they have, well then they're dumb.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 07:05 PM

dude, just shut ____________ about it!!!

Your not getting anywere!!!

pirate4state
11-18-2007, 07:12 PM
dude, just shut ____________ about it!!!

Your not getting anywere!!!

Let's just ALL shut up! :D