PDA

View Full Version : PUDLUGGER SHOULD U AND ME GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN THIS YEAR

MARLINFAN
10-05-2003, 08:47 PM
WERE 1 AND 1 IN THE SERIES. I KNOW MARLIN IN UR EYES IS THE BADDEST TEAM IN 3A IN UR EYES. NOW U SAY THAT WE WANT GET TO MAKE IT TO THE 3RD ROUND TO MEET LG BUT WHAT MAKES U SO SURE THAT U WILL BE THERE. DISTRICT HASENT EVEN STARTED AND TEAMS(NOT TEAMS PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DROP MARLIN TO 3RD OR FOURTH PLACE IN DISTRICT. I WILL PUT MONEY THAT OTHER THAN BURNET AND MAYBE EVERMAN OR LESTS JUST SAY NEWTON WOULD FINISH OUR PRESEASON WITH A 3-2 OR 4-2 RECORD. MARLIN HAS BEEN SLICED AND SERVED TO THE GIANT THIS YEAR. BUT ITS SEASON NUMBER TWO AND LETS SEE HOW THEY DO

jykoy
10-05-2003, 09:08 PM
What was that? Let's lay off the caps lock button and lay on the grammar and spelling.

Yet ANOTHER post that is proof that 3ADownlow needs a test or some sort of filter.

Pudlugger
10-06-2003, 08:55 AM
Well Marlin Fan, I never said La Grange was going to the third round, I said if they do go that far I doubted that they would get another shot at Marlin as I felt that Newton would win in the second round. Right now it is too early to predict the play-offs and you are right that, with district starting, it is really a new season for Marlin (as well as La Grange). Last year Marlin went into district with tons of confidence and momentum coming off the stunning upset of Ennis. This year they look to me to be down emotionally. It will be very interesting to see if Marlin can get it together and beat Rockdale convincingly. I don't think Marlin will go 5-0 in district this season as it is clear that they can be beaten provided a team plays well and with intensity. In high school football the mental set is extremely important. Last year Marlin had a dominant attitude and they dominated. This year they have a different frame of mind and I'm not sure they can turn it around so easily in their district. Cameron, Rockdale, Caldwell and Lorena all are gunning for Marlin and one or maybe two of these teams could "upset" Marlin this year. Glad to hear Tank is back though, he is a player! :cool:

jason
10-06-2003, 09:34 AM
MARLINFAN:
WERE 1 AND 1 IN THE SERIES. I KNOW MARLIN IN UR EYES IS THE BADDEST TEAM IN 3A IN UR EYES. NOW U SAY THAT WE WANT GET TO MAKE IT TO THE 3RD ROUND TO MEET LG BUT WHAT MAKES U SO SURE THAT U WILL BE THERE. DISTRICT HASENT EVEN STARTED AND TEAMS(NOT TEAMS PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DROP MARLIN TO 3RD OR FOURTH PLACE IN DISTRICT. I WILL PUT MONEY THAT OTHER THAN BURNET AND MAYBE EVERMAN OR LESTS JUST SAY NEWTON WOULD FINISH OUR PRESEASON WITH A 3-2 OR 4-2 RECORD. MARLIN HAS BEEN SLICED AND SERVED TO THE GIANT THIS YEAR. BUT ITS SEASON NUMBER TWO AND LETS SEE HOW THEY DOblah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...yadda, yadda, yadda......

<small>[ October 06, 2003, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

jykoy
10-06-2003, 04:22 PM
Funny stuff Jason! That is exactly what I thought when I read his post!