HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Round 2

HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2007, 04:37 PM
7:30 Friday, Humble's Turner Stadium

JasperDog94
11-17-2007, 04:49 PM
It could go either way. Jasper's finally starting to click. We'll see what happens next Friday night!:)

IHStangFan
11-17-2007, 05:06 PM
This ought to be an interesting matchup....the last two games I've listened to for Jasper...they were starting to get things going. Sound like a very solid team. Navasota played a lights out game against Needville this last Fri. I hear they haven't played consistently at this level though. I think if they can come out and play at that level for the 2nd week in a row...Navasota has a good shot at taking this game. If they do not play at that level Jasper will own. Good luck to both teams and I am not casting a vote in this one...I A: don't want to seem bias, and B: think it could really go either way depending on which Navasota team shows up.

HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Navasota will have to play at the level that they played against Needville to have a shot and if they exspect to stay in the playoffs.

State_In_08
11-17-2007, 11:51 PM
I think if Navasota plays at the level they played Friday, they can beat anyone in this state. My opinion.

kepdawg
11-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Jasper has no chance! Too small, short, slow, and blind!

HEMOTOXIC
11-17-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by State_In_08
I think if Navasota plays at the level they played Friday, they can beat anyone in this state. My opinion.

I agree, or atleast they could make a game of it.

State_In_08
11-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

A couple of my friends went to the game tonight... Said their whole defense is really stout, and all of them are quick.

JHS_c/o_06'
11-18-2007, 02:13 AM

Not to even mention the O-line's T-Rex arms.

navscanmaster
11-18-2007, 05:45 AM
I thought we already started another thread on this? Anyhow, no predictions here, just see two quick teams evenly matched up. Navasota could have the edge because of Dexter Pratt, but Jasper could have the edge because of the athleticism and speed/cuts from Dominique Bailey. This has the makings of the "shootout" we talk about every week but never see.

JasperDog94
11-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
Not to even mention the O-line's T-Rex arms. :evillol: :evillol: You've got to stop that! That's just too funny when you try to visualize that.:D

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
I thought we already started another thread on this?

I thought we did too...But anyways, this will be a good game. I don't know about all this "which Navasota team it will be," because I feel for the past two weeks they've come out the same...Ready to play and fired up. Plus, with the momentum from the last game I could only see how THE Navasota team will show up.

Old Tiger
11-18-2007, 01:27 PM
I heard Jasper's RB only runs a 4.97

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 01:34 PM
I went to the Jasper/Splendora game...And I was really impressed with #15's athleticism, and how athletic their defense is.

JasperDog94
11-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I heard Jasper's RB only runs a 4.97 Really?:eek: He is really improving!!!:clap: :clap:

j_dog
11-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Really?:eek: He is really improving!!!:clap: :clap:
that is the "fast" one. :(

j_dog
11-18-2007, 03:00 PM
but i keep heering they are gud eye candy for the gurls. :) that is y so meny fans show up... :D

HEMOTOXIC
11-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
I thought we did too...But anyways, this will be a good game. I don't know about all this "which Navasota team it will be," because I feel for the past two weeks they've come out the same...Ready to play and fired up. Plus, with the momentum from the last game I could only see how THE Navasota team will show up.

This thread was started around 3pm Saturday. The one you are speaking of wasn't started until Saturday Night sometime. I wonder if we can have the two threads merged?

Darren
11-18-2007, 07:36 PM
I think that it depends which Navasota team shows up.

With that said Navasota by 7.

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
This thread was started around 3pm Saturday. The one you are speaking of wasn't started until Saturday Night sometime. I wonder if we can have the two threads merged?

Nah, it doesn't matter.

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Because I know THE Navasota team will show, the defense will keep improving, and the offense will keep doing thier thing I'm going to go with the Rattlers in a nail-bitter

Navasota 34

Jasper 27

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 09:44 PM
I thought we already started another thread on this? Anyhow, no predictions here, just see two quick teams evenly matched up. Navasota could have the edge because of Dexter Pratt, but Jasper could have the edge because of the athleticism and speed/cuts from Dominique Bailey. This has the makings of the "shootout" we talk about every week but never see.

Do you think that Bailey is more athletic than Fitzhenry, Canto, or even Wilkerson?

TexanFan4Life
11-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Really?:eek: He is really improving!!!:clap: :clap:

Seeing as how most teams in 3A run the ball most of the game, I'm going to take Navasota because of their high flying aerial attack. A RB that runs a 4.97 might as well stay on the bench. That's pathetic.

Navasota 51
Jasper 14

navscanmaster
11-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
Seeing as how most teams in 3A run the ball most of the game, I'm going to take Navasota because of their high flying aerial attack. A RB that runs a 4.97 might as well stay on the bench. That's pathetic.

Navasota 51
Jasper 14

Jasper can pass too. Bailey looks a little shakey throwing under pressure, but if he has time, he has good targets to throw to and he can get the ball to them. He's very dangerous if he scrambles and makes the corner. Navasota matches offenses well with Jasper, except the RB position. Jasper doesn't have anybody that can run like Dexter Pratt can, and although Jasper was able to catch and tackle the Splendora backs fairly well, the Splendora backs were not comparable to Dexter on any level. Splendora rushed for just over 200 yards. Still no predictions here, but Navasota's defense is starting to step up, so I feel good about their chances.

TexanFan4Life
11-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Jasper can pass too. Bailey looks a little shakey throwing under pressure, but if he has time, he has good targets to throw to and he can get the ball to them. He's very dangerous if he scrambles and makes the corner. Navasota matches offenses well with Jasper, except the RB position. Jasper doesn't have anybody that can run like Dexter Pratt can, and although Jasper was able to catch and tackle the Splendora backs fairly well, the Splendora backs were not comparable to Dexter on any level. Splendora rushed for just over 200 yards. Still no predictions here, but Navasota's defense is starting to step up, so I feel good about their chances.

I'm not talking about a little 5 yard drag here, or a 7 yard slant there. I'm talking about actually stretching the field and attacking people. Stokes/Jackson is one of the best QB/WR combos I've seen in high school the last few years. That's why Navasota will win this matchup. I simply don't think Jasper has the athleticism in the secondary to contain those two guys. On the other hand, a strong pass rush is the 1st component of a good secondary, and I think Navasota's running game can do a good job of alleviating some of the pressure Jasper will assuredly try to bring.

buff4ever
11-18-2007, 10:20 PM
I had no idea my blind gig on jasper would go this far, but it is going to hurt them against navasota.

Navasota wins this one by 17.

PRATT, PRATT, PRATT

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Does anybody know who away and home are?

State_In_08
11-18-2007, 10:34 PM
There is absolutely no way on Earth I am going to believe that the starting running back for the Jasper Bulldogs runs a 4.9 40 yard dash. No way.

And let them go ahead and pass... that just so happens to be the strength of this defense, and I think they showed it in the Needville game when Needville was forced to go to the air.

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 11:07 PM
There is absolutely no way on Earth I am going to believe that the starting running back for the Jasper Bulldogs runs a 4.9 40 yard dash. No way.

And let them go ahead and pass... that just so happens to be the strength of this defense, and I think they showed it in the Needville game when Needville was forced to go to the air.

Jasper played Splendora, their running back did look kind of slow, but I don't know about 4.97/40m slow.

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2007, 11:16 PM
A couple of my friends went to the game tonight... Said their whole defense is really stout, and all of them are quick.
They aren't stout....they're stubby. :doh: :doh:

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
They aren't stout....they're stubby. :doh: :doh:

What do you mean by stubby?

TexanFan4Life
11-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Does anybody know who away and home are?

Navasota is the home team.

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 11:24 PM

Thanks...I like the home uniforms better.

TexanFan4Life
11-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Thanks...I like the home uniforms better.

I usually prefer alternate uniforms, if they're available. It's also very nice to hear your own band play as they walk down the track before the game.

Rattlesnake_08
11-18-2007, 11:29 PM
I usually prefer alternate uniforms, if they're available. It's also very nice to hear your own band play as they walk down the track before the game.

Thanks...They're really good.

Navasota hasn't worn alternate uniforms this year, but that would be interesting to see that.

TexanFan4Life
11-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks...They're really good.

Navasota hasn't worn alternate uniforms this year, but that would be interesting to see that.

I was speaking in general terms, but I agree...Navasota's band is really good.

State_In_08
11-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Sorry, I just won't believe all this slow, small, weak stuff... If they were any of those they wouldn't be in Round 2 of the playoffs right now.

TexanFan4Life
11-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Sorry, I just won't believe all this slow, small, weak stuff... If they were any of those they wouldn't be in Round 2 of the playoffs right now.

Football is about a lot more than speed. It's about passion and perseverance more than anything else. Sure speed helps, but it's not the indicator of a good football team.

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 12:21 AM
I hope the 4'11" and the 5'2" 110 lbs receivers that run 5.4's can stretch the field for Jasper or it will be a long night :(

TexanFan4Life
11-19-2007, 12:22 AM
I hope the 4'11" and the 5'2" 110 lbs receivers that run 5.4's can stretch the field for Jasper or it will be a long night :(

LOL!! Are you kidding me? Are most of these guys still in 7th grade or something?

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 12:23 AM
LOL!! Are you kidding me? Are most of these guys still in 7th grade or something? For real. I was shocked when i saw them. They can sure block though(have to make up for the linemen's trex arms)

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2007, 12:23 AM
LOL!! Are you kidding me? Are most of these guys still in 7th grade or something?
No, they just look that way. :eek: :eek:

Bulldog_12
11-19-2007, 12:35 AM
I fear Jasper's lack of speed, size, and general ability will finally doom them against the mighty rattlers.

Here's to Jasper's football team and making it this far.

http://www.pwrazorbacks.com/TopBorderPics/JPWGreenTeam.JPG

To the class of '08!

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Historically, Navasota vs Jasper has been a good matchup. I don't think that this game will be much different. We know that the Bulldogs can score considering they had 35 points on Splendora at the half. Hopefullly the same team that showed up Thursday will show up this Friday. They looked amazing! Guys, try not to eat too much turkey and pie.

Go Rattlers!

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2007, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I fear Jasper's lack of speed, size, and general ability will finally doom them against the mighty rattlers.

To the class of '08!

LOL!:clap:

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 12:53 AM
Historically, Navasota vs Jasper has been a good matchup. I don't think that this game will be much different. We know that the Bulldogs can score considering they had 35 points on Splendora at the half. Hopefullly the same team that showed up Thursday will show up this Friday. They looked amazing! Guys, try not to eat too much turkey and pie.

Go Rattlers!

Historically a good matchup? :thinking:

TexanFan4Life
11-19-2007, 12:59 AM

To the class of '08!

LMAO!!! Now that's funny!!

navscanmaster
11-19-2007, 01:29 AM

He's talking about the 90's. Jasper beat us in 94 I believe? It was at Turner Stadium and it was raining as a matter of fact. We had Willie Carroll at RB. But we beat Jasper in 96 at Buddy Moorehead to go 12-0, before losing to La Marque. Both were good games. Navasota not making it our of the first round for a decade has delayed this matchup for a while.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 01:35 AM
He's talking about the 90's. Jasper beat us in 94 I believe? It was at Turner Stadium and it was raining as a matter of fact. We had Willie Carroll at RB. But we beat Jasper in 96 at Buddy Moorehead to go 12-0, before losing to La Marque. Both were good games. Navasota not making it our of the first round for a decade has delayed this matchup for a while.

I just don't generally think of two matchups as really being any kind of history!

Even so 10+ years ago doesn't matter now regardless.

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2007, 01:36 AM

Yes, exactly...That 94 matchup was after alot of our players were injured in a car accident. The 96 matchup was awesome...A very good game that was played in Conroe.

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2007, 01:37 AM
I just don't generally think of two matchups as really being any kind of history!

Regardless of how many matchups occured, the fact that it occured at all makes it history. I wasn't trying to tie the games from the past with this years game. I was just making a statement. In the past, Jasper versus Navasota has been a good and exciting matchup.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Regardless of how many matchups occured, the fact that it occured at all makes it history. I wasn't trying to tie the games from the past with this years game. I was just making a statement. In the past, Jasper versus Navasota has been a good and exciting matchup.

And that's why I said it doesn't matter since it was 10+ years ago!

Yes, they have played. There is a history. But it is not relevant!

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2007, 01:41 AM
And that's why I said it doesn't matter since it was 10+ years ago!

Yes, they have played. There is a history. But it is not relevant!

Could you please point where I have said that it was relevant...Once again, the games were "GOOD and EXCITING!"

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Moving along, I see that Navasota's Rattler stadium will be hosting Hitchcock vs. Salado, Saturday @ 6pm. This should be a good matchup....

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 01:43 AM
Could you please point where I have said that it was relevant...Once again, the games were "GOOD and EXCITING!"

I never said you said it was relevant. :D

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2007, 01:46 AM
I never said you said it was relevant. :D

Cool....Well, looks as if this game will be a good one. How far of a drive is Jasper from Humble?

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 01:49 AM
Cool....Well, looks as if this game will be a good one. How far of a drive is Jasper from Humble?

I'd guess between two to two and a half hours

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2007, 01:51 AM
I'd guess between two to two and a half hours

Ok, not too bad. Mostly everyone will be out for the holiday anyways. I wish that it were being played on a Saturday afternoon instead. However, based on the forecast, the weather will not change much from Thursday to Sunday. Highs in the mid 50's, overcast, with a chance of rain each day.

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 07:11 AM
Moving along, I see that Navasota's Rattler stadium will be hosting Hitchcock vs. Salado, Saturday @ 6pm. This should be a good matchup....

How much are tickets?

j_dog
11-19-2007, 09:24 AM
There could be a bit more history here than is obvious. Wasn't the Navasota coach for those two games in the 90's a McGallion, the same McGallion who is now at Silsbee? and has been at Silsbee since he left Navasota?

Not pertinent to this game at all, except that J did defeat Silsbee in their last district game to win their playoff spot. :D that is amazing, to say the least, when you consider how small, slow, week, and blind the Dogs are. Not to mention the T-Rex arms. :( send help! send help! :(

j_dog
11-19-2007, 09:28 AM

i think that in the playoffs, any history counts. the Dogs lost that last game, and t-rex never, never forgets. :D Go Dogs!! :clap:

HEMOTOXIC
11-19-2007, 09:34 AM
How much are tickets?

Im not sure. Im guessing that they would be somewhere around $6 just as the last game.

j_dog
11-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Of course, I am a homer and all, but picking Dexter Pratt is not entirely a homer pick. He is big (6'2", 220) and runs a 4.45. He breaks almost any solo tackle attempt, and shrugs off arm tackles like flies on a cows tail. Finished with 1648 yards in ten games, 2 of which he had 45 and 27 yards due to limited play (mainly as a decoy) with a leg injury. First playoff game had 17 carries for 224 yards, 4 TD, and a 78 yard TD reception. He is most dangerous once he builds steam in the secondary, and forget stopping him on a middle screen. Chris Whaley is just as good as Dexter, but sometimes he makes bonehead decisions like running east-west instead of north south. We don't have anymore chances to see Whaley this year, but Dexter will be running against Jasper.
Sounds downright scary to me. Jasper does not have much of a chance. :( now if Jasper just had some size and speed... :)

UPanIN
11-19-2007, 09:45 AM
THIS JUST IN!

Navasota gives up. T-rex arms :eek: :eek: of Jasper too much for them to take.

RattlerDude
11-19-2007, 09:45 AM
I haven't seen either of those two teams play football, but Jasper was killing Splendora. After all of this that ya'll are saying about Jasper, I don't think Splendora should have been in the playoffs. Jasper was killing them.

If Jasper tries to pass against us, they will be very unsuccessful because our secondary is very good. Our defense overall is very good and they seem to have gotten going again. I think we will be alright and take this one 42-24.

striker
11-19-2007, 09:46 AM

Navasota will be the VISITING TEAM against JASPER. They will be wearing the white uniforms.

j_dog
11-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Im not sure. Im guessing that they would be somewhere around $6 just as the last game.
Jasper's game at Turner was $5.

UPanIN
11-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by RattlerDude
I haven't seen either of those two teams play football, but Jasper was killing Splendora. After all of this that ya'll are saying about Jasper, I don't think Splendora should have been in the playoffs. Jasper was killing them.

If Jasper tries to pass against us, they will be very unsuccessful because our secondary is very good. Our defense overall is very good and they seem to have gotten going again. I think we will be alright and take this one 42-24.

I agree that it will be up to the defense. Needville was not a good test though. They could not throw the ball at all and after their RB went down it was over for them. Navasota has not stopped any good RB all year and that will be the test. They must step up and stop the run if they are to win this game. The Rattlers have to have 3rd down stops to have a chance.

RattlerDude
11-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Does anyone have any individual season stats for Jasper?

JasperDog94
11-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Does anyone have any individual season stats for Jasper? That won't tell you much. Jasper was 2-8 last season and with Coach Brooks back he made several adjustments to the lineup throughout the year until he put the right people in the right spots. For instance our QB Bailey was not the starter for the entire year so any QB stats you see on him won't look very good.

Of course it could also be because he has T-Rex arms.

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Of course it could also be because he has T-Rex arms.
Okay, that's just down right awful. I thought only the receivers had them. :dispntd: :dispntd: Poor Dawgs... :(

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
I agree that it will be up to the defense. Needville was not a good test though. They could not throw the ball at all and after their RB went down it was over for them. Navasota has not stopped any good RB all year and that will be the test. They must step up and stop the run if they are to win this game. The Rattlers have to have 3rd down stops to have a chance.

I don't think that Jasper has that strong of a running game though.

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 01:24 PM
With everyone talking about how weak, small, and slow Jasper is, it almost sounds like they're trying to get Navasota over confident.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Anyone know where Liberty Hill and Navasota will play?

Waco maybe?

Poor Jasper is in so far over their heads

Can't stop a good RB, Navasota just happens to have one

Can't stop a good passing game, Navasota just happens to have one

Can't pass the ball, Navasota's secondary is too good

Can't run the ball, don't have a running back

Seems like everything is stacked against Jasper

And that's not even factoring in the T-Rex arms!

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Anyone know where Liberty Hill and Navasota will play?

Waco maybe?

Poor Jasper is in so far over their heads

Can't stop a good RB, Navasota just happens to have one

Can't stop a good passing game, Navasota just happens to have one

Can't pass the ball, Navasota's secondary is too good

Can't run the ball, don't have a running back

Seems like everything is stacked against Jasper

And that's not even factoring in the T-Rex arms!

When Jasper/Splendora played...Was Splendora just that weak then?

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2007, 01:29 PM
You're right.... :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Jasper is lucky to be there. they can't do anything.

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm sure that it will be a good game regardless.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 01:46 PM
When Jasper/Splendora played...Was Splendora just that weak then?

Jasper got real lucky and got all the breaks and was able to overcome all the factors going against them

Navasota is in a different league than Splendora

Splendora doesn't have a RB that compares to Pratt

Splendora has no passing game

Splendora's secondary can't compare to Navasota's

Jasper still has all the same deficiencies

No running back

No passing game

Etc, etc, etc...

Should be a long night for the Bulldogs

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Jasper is lucky to be there. they can't do anything.

Here's someone who truly understands the situation!

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Here's someone who truly understands the situation!

So...Is Jasper really not good? Because they looked pretty darn good against Splendora????

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 01:49 PM
So...Is Jasper really not good? Because they looked pretty darn good against Splendora???? Like he said....Splendora's bus basically took a wrong turn and didn't show up. Jaspers leading receiver who is like 4'11" and runs a 5.4 40 was able to stretch the D that game somehow against the splendora team who didn't show up.

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Like he said....Splendora's bus basically took a wrong turn and didn't show up. Jaspers leading receiver who is like 4'11" and runs a 5.4 40 was able to stretch the D that game somehow against the splendora team who didn't show up.

Sorry, but I find it hard to believe Jasper really isn't that good...

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Sorry, but I find it hard to believe Jasper really isn't that good... The only way yall won't win is if the plague hits Navasota.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 01:54 PM
So...Is Jasper really not good? Because they looked pretty darn good against Splendora????

Jasper barely made it in to the playoffs

Had to come from behind late against Silsbee to even get in

Silsbee finished 4-6 with no wins of significance at all

I don't know what you saw against Splendora

No evidence of a running back

No evidence of a passing game

Bull19
11-19-2007, 02:16 PM
should be a fun game next week when navasota meets lh.

j_dog
11-19-2007, 04:02 PM
With everyone talking about how weak, small, and slow Jasper is, it almost sounds like they're trying to get Navasota over confident.
don't forget blind also. :(

j_dog
11-19-2007, 04:08 PM
Dogs, never fret. u are in oer yore heds, butt we will call in the reserves.

LHPM, were r u? send hep, or you wont git ur rematch! :( :cool:

quick... ok, i feel help is coming !!

Jody, were r u? put the curse on em. & set on theyre sid. :D that's the worse of all. LH still has wanted posters of u. I heard thye say Kilt on site; or sumptin ike dat. :)

lookin for more hep! bak to u latre. :eek:

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Dogs, never fret. u are in oer yore heds, butt we will call in the reserves.

quick... ok, i feel help is coming !!

Jody, were r u? put the curse on em. & set on theyre sid. :D that's the worse of all. LH still has wanted posters of u. I heard thye say Kilt on site; or sumptin ike dat. :)

lookin for more hep! bak to u latre. :eek:

If we can get G2 to sit on Navasota's side the dreaded and feared goo goo curse should get them!

j_dog
11-19-2007, 04:18 PM
MORE HEP FOR THE DOGS !!

Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
They are blind, stubby, weak, short, small, slow heats, pull rickshaws

AND they are POOR????? :eek: :eek: :eek:
But I heard they were Goooood loooooking~~easy on the eyes so to speak, so we'll send help!

Bless their lil' hearts

tank u for the hep u sent! it worked! :D

now can u help us wit dat Navvysoda team ? :thinking: :D

Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
ABSOLUTELY!!

goot luk ter yew!:D :D

there u hav it dogs! more hep as i promised.

now if all u gud lookin gurls an women in texas will send hep for those gud lookin dogs, we jus mite mak it for 1 more week! :cool: :clap:

tanks 2 u all.

Now were is dat Jody?? he may now be all the hep we neede.

navscanmaster
11-19-2007, 04:35 PM
I think this will be a good game because I saw Jasper's D firsthand, and though they have a few good athletes on offense, the D is what could save them against Navasota. I don't know what to think now though. Whether it is more sarcasm, which this thread is full of, if Go Blue is saying Navasota will win, then we might be in trouble.:(

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2007, 04:40 PM

I have put an APB out for Jody for a one week ONLY resurrection of the "Jasper Sux" t-shirt. After that, he may mysteriously disappear....I heard something about a wood-shed. :devil:

State_In_08
11-19-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm so not buying this Jasper is slow, weak, small, blind, deaf, disabled, mute, t-rex arms, midget syndrome, chronically ill with cancer, have 4 days to live crap.

Fact is, Navasota is out to take care of business. Hell, line up 11 grandmas (pretty much the equivalent of all these sarcastic remarks about Jasper) and after we get done stomping them and putting them in the dirt for 4 quarters, we'll pick 'em up and say nice game. It doesn't matter who you line up, its playoff time baby, and every game is harder than the one before, whether or not your playing the Texas School for the Blind and Mentally Challenged. Either way it goes, we'll come out with the same intensity, and ready to send your ass home. That's how it is.

Bull19
11-19-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm so not buying this Jasper is slow, weak, small, blind, deaf, disabled, mute, t-rex arms, midget syndrome, chronically ill with cancer, have 4 days to live crap.

Fact is, Navasota is out to take care of business. Hell, line up 11 grandmas (pretty much the equivalent of all these sarcastic remarks about Jasper) and after we get done stomping them and putting them in the dirt for 4 quarters, we'll pick 'em up and say nice game. It doesn't matter who you line up, its playoff time baby, and every game is harder than the one before, whether or not your playing the Texas School for the Blind and Mentally Challenged. Either way it goes, we'll come out with the same intensity, and ready to send your ass home. That's how it is.

wow:clap: :( :D :devil: :eek: :mad:

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 05:18 PM

Cancer!?! 4 days to live!?! :eek:

It's much worse than I thought! :D

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 05:20 PM

Oh, and I'd take Jasper's grandmas against most teams in the state! Too bad they don't have any eligibility left! ;)

navscanmaster
11-19-2007, 05:20 PM

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little:D

Bulldog_12
11-19-2007, 05:29 PM

:evillol:

psst, Jasper fans, it appears to be working.

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 05:48 PM

It doesn't matter how weak anyone tries to make Jasper sound, Navasota is not going to overlook them.

We could be playing Rockdale in the playoffs, and we would still play them the same.

JasperDog94
11-19-2007, 05:49 PM

psst, Jasper fans, it appears to be working. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 05:53 PM

Nice try though.

Bulldog_12
11-19-2007, 05:53 PM
It doesn't matter how weak anyone tries to make Jasper sound, Navasota is not going to overlook them.

We could be playing Rockdale in the playoffs, and we would still play them the same.

PSYCHE! I got you good. We're really awful.

Do I really need to show you guys more pictures?

http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/archives/StuartFB.jpg

p.s. Disregard the cardinals. We had a mix up with our uniforms last week against Splendora. We can't even get the uniforms delivered correctly.:(

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 05:56 PM
PSYCHE! I got you good. We're really awful.

Do I really need to show you guys more pictures?

http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/archives/StuartFB.jpg

For one, I thought y'all were the bulldogs (i. e. the logo on the helmet in the picture is a cardinal). Secondly, I saw them in person, and know better than that.

Bulldog_12
11-19-2007, 06:00 PM
reference the ps. What you saw was an illusion created by the Jasper coaches.

In fact, here is our starting left tackle on a bike:
http://www.bikesexual.org/cm/pic/foto/dino/bike_lane-suspect.jpg

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 06:05 PM
reference the ps. What you saw was an illusion created by the Jasper coaches.

In fact, here is our starting left tackle on a bike:
http://www.bikesexual.org/cm/pic/foto/dino/bike_lane-suspect.jpg

Y'all really are trying, huh?

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Hell, line up 11 grandmas
Hey, now there's an idea!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm sure the Dawgs appreciate the hep. :D

WOS1
11-19-2007, 06:26 PM
There sure is a lot of talk for a team giving up 24 points per game. Jasper will score a bunch. I think the defense will keep Navasota under 21.

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
There sure is a lot of talk for a team giving up 24 points per game. Jasper will score a bunch. I think the defense will keep Navasota under 21.

What are you even talking about?

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 06:32 PM
What are you even talking about?

Yeah, what are you talking about!

Navasota has a good running back

Jasper has no running back

Navasota has a good passing game

Jasper has no passing game

Navasota has a good secondary

Jasper has no secondary

It all seems pretty clear to me

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 06:34 PM

Jasper has no secondary

Not what I meant, but thanks...

j_dog
11-19-2007, 06:36 PM

Jasper has no secondary

downright discouraging, actually. :(

but where is Jody? LHPM has an all-point bulletin out for him. if we find him, the fix will be in even with our 11 granmas! :D

j_dog
11-19-2007, 06:39 PM
If we can get G2 to sit on Navasota's side the dreaded and feared goo goo curse should get them!
then git him ther. we neede ever thang we can get. this is a huge game for the Dogs! :) whatever you have to do. blackmail him if you have to ........... :mad:

j_dog
11-19-2007, 06:46 PM
....We could be playing Rockdale in the playoffs, and we would still play them the same.
& what is wrong with Rockdale? I have some good friends from Rockdale. :) ;)

Now to get serious, thank all you Navasota posters for your good, informative posts.

We would tell you some good stuff about Jasper, we just don't know that there is any good stuff to tell.

RattlerDude
11-19-2007, 06:47 PM
All this talk of Jasper being horrible makes it sound like ya'll are trying to make Navasota look past them and then get caught off guard. If this is the case, then it would seem to me that Jasper is scared to play Navasota, and if not Jasper, then the people trying to make us think that Jasper sucks are scared.

We will be ready regardless. Rattlers!!

j_dog
11-19-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
WOS1, thanks for the vote of confidence, but we're trying to fly under the radar. ;)

in the past, we have found that easier than flying OVER the radar. :D

j_dog
11-19-2007, 06:53 PM
All this talk of Jasper being horrible ...
I don't know that anyone said Jasper is horrible, .....
just "unconventional". You might call Jasper the "surprise" team of the year since they were 2 and 8 last year, and predicted for the same by many ........ we know the Rattlers will be ready.

but I doubt that you will be able to overcome Jody's curse, if we can just find him.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 07:26 PM
If any of my posts have implied that Navasota will not be prepared or will overlook Jasper I apologize. That was certainly never my intent! We are just happy to be here playing such a quality opponent as Navasota!

j_dog
11-19-2007, 07:34 PM
If any of my posts have implied that Navasota will not be prepared or will overlook Jasper I apologize. That was certainly never my intent! We are just happy to be here playing such a quality opponent as Navasota!
kep, tell him the real truth. we're just happy to be in the playoffs, period. AND having some fun. :)

All on this board is just for fun. the players will decide it on the field, and nothing we say will make any difference, EXCEPT for Jody's curse. THAT is a sure thing. :D

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 08:34 PM
kep, tell him the real truth. we're just happy to be in the playoffs, period. AND having some fun. :)

All on this board is just for fun. the players will decide it on the field, and nothing we say will make any difference, EXCEPT for Jody's curse. THAT is a sure thing. :D

That's not true, because if you're in the playoffs, you're in for a reason.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 08:39 PM
That's not true, because if you're in the playoffs, you're in for a reason.

Exactly what part of his statement isn't true? :confused:

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Exactly what part of his statement isn't true? :confused:

Exactly what I'm saying.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Exactly what I'm saying.

What are you talking about? :thinking:

You're not making any sense! :confused:

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 08:48 PM
What are you talking about? :thinking:

You're not making any sense! :confused:

I'm saying that obviously Jasper isn't as bad as y'all make them out to be.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm saying that obviously Jasper isn't as bad as y'all make them out to be.

Well, you sure picked an interesting way to go about saying that by quoting that particular post by j_dog and telling him it wasn't true!

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Well, you sure picked an interesting way to go about saying that by quoting that particular post by j_dog and telling him it wasn't true!

I just don't agree with the statement that Jasper is "lucky to be in the playoffs," I'm sure they can play if they're 7-4 and in the second round of the playoffs.

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 08:59 PM
I just don't agree with the statement that Jasper is "lucky to be in the playoffs," I'm sure they can play if they're 7-4 and in the second round of the playoffs.

Well the post you quoted and claimed as untrue that started our recent discourse said nothing about Jasper being lucky to be in the playoffs. That it what had me confused! I didn't see what was untrue about his post.

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Jasper's only hope is if the plague drifts over from the renaissance festival in Plantersville :(

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Well the post you quoted and claimed as untrue that started our recent discourse said nothing about Jasper being lucky to be in the playoffs. That it what had me confused! I didn't see what was untrue about his post.

Ok, my bad it said, "just happy to be in the playoffs."

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Jasper's only hope is if the plague drifts over from the renaissance festival in Plantersville :(

I thought you didn't like Navasota?

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 09:03 PM
I thought you didn't like Navasota? You shouldn't think so much ;) Know the stories man

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 09:05 PM
You shouldn't think so much ;) Know the stories man

Well, I mean you've never picked Navasota to win before...

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Well, I mean you've never picked Navasota to win before... Have you heard what people are saying about Jasper? How can you not pick Navasota?

:D

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Have you heard what people are saying about Jasper? How can you not pick Navasota?

Well...I've never seen people down a team soo much, not even Smithville.

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Jasper makes Smithville look like SLC...honest

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Jasper makes Smithville look like SLC...honest

But the teams Jasper lost to, were excellant teams, and they didn't even lose that bad.

20FAN07
11-19-2007, 09:16 PM
jasper is no slouch, they have a young team..experience wise, but are a very talented team. Goodluck to the Bulldogs!

kepdawg
11-19-2007, 09:16 PM
But the teams Jasper lost to, were excellant teams, and they didn't even lose that bad.

Lost by 12, 29, 15, and 21!

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Now do not get me wrong...I'm not trying to defend Jasper by any means! I'm just trying to figure out why no one believes in them.

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Now do not get me wrong...I'm not trying to defend Jasper by any means! I'm just trying to figure out why no one believes in them. Luck defends them well...

Hell that's the only reason that have those wins.

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 09:28 PM

We'll send them to the dog house.

j_dog
11-19-2007, 09:53 PM
We'll send them to the dog house.
we like the dog house. :)

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 10:44 PM
we like the dog house. :)

Hmm...Ok???:confused:

j_dog
11-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Hmm...Ok???:confused:
yep, that's where dogs live. :) that is home. :)

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 11:05 PM
yep, that's where dogs live. :) that is home. :)

That would make sense, except most of the time people refer to the "dog house" as a bad place to be.

j_dog
11-19-2007, 11:07 PM
That would make sense, except most of the time people refer to the "dog house" as a bad place to be.
no, when Jasper goes to the Dog House, it is to WHUP somebody. :D

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 11:09 PM
no, when Jasper goes to the Dog House, it is to WHUP somebody. :D

Too bad they'll find themselves in a snakepit.

j_dog
11-19-2007, 11:20 PM
Too bad they'll find themselves in a snakepit.
oh the Dogs like snakes best of all. :) it is those nice rattles to play with. :)

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 11:21 PM
oh the Dogs like snakes best of all. :) it is those nice rattles to play with. :)

They're not going to like these snakes...I can tell you right now.

j_dog
11-19-2007, 11:24 PM
They're not going to like these snakes...I can tell you right now.
you may be right, but I can assure you they enjoyed playing with those mildcats last Saturday. :)

Rattlesnake_08
11-19-2007, 11:26 PM
you may be right, but I can assure you they enjoyed playing with those mildcats last Saturday. :)

Lol ...Nice mildcats...

State_In_08
11-19-2007, 11:58 PM
You guys just dont give up do you?

We are not going to overlook the Jasper Bulldogs, period.

bulldogbark
11-19-2007, 11:59 PM
I got some terrible news for the Jasper fans.....seems like after the Splendora game Coach Brooks took his entire staff our for ICEES and they all got brain freeze and still as of today cant remember anything. It seems that the O-line didnt raise enough money at the splendora game selling hotdogs , so they will be Rollerbladeing down to Humble. Don't worry they have their thick socks on. One great thing that has happened is they did hit the weights and now have bulked up to Popeye arms, but alas only 3 inches long.:hairpunk:

State_In_08
11-20-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
I got some terrible news for the Jasper fans.....seems like after the Splendora game Coach Brooks took his entire staff our for ICEES and they all got brain freeze and still as of today cant remember anything. It seems that the O-line didnt raise enough money at the splendora game selling hotdogs , so they will be Rollerbladeing down to Humble. Don't worry they have their thick socks on. One great thing that has happened is they did hit the weights and now have bulked up to Popeye arms, but alas only 3 inches long.:hairpunk:

Yes, and let me guess, the defense are going to pile in a borrowed clown car from a local carnival, because they're all midgets right?

j_dog
11-20-2007, 12:04 AM
Yes, and let me guess, the defense are going to pile in a borrowed clown car from a local carnival, because they're all midgets right?
hey, that's our line. :(

bulldogbark
11-20-2007, 12:10 AM
how did he find out!!!!!

bulldogbark
11-20-2007, 12:12 AM
now don't laugh at our tradition of having the fat lady sing before the game.......lets the players know we are not expecting to much of them....makes em feel better after the loss.

bulldogbark
11-20-2007, 12:13 AM
J-dog you going to the game. I wont be able to make it. Jordan has me broadcasting 3 games this weekend. I will be sucking gas all over tx . But you got to love it!:)

kepdawg
11-20-2007, 12:16 AM
What's the weather supposed to be like down there?

And will there be a pregame fire this week?

Anybody know what that was just north of Turner right before the game?

bulldogbark
11-20-2007, 12:18 AM
Must of been one of Slendora's busses :) Cause I know all there players couldnt have been there

kepdawg
11-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Whatever it was at least the smoke cleared before the game!

snakebite
11-20-2007, 12:46 AM
So as I have been reading these posts, it seems the people from Navasota are preparing themselves for a win. Well, just one question, what's gonna happen if Navasota loses? They will go to basketball and you all are going to eat your words! Now I haven't seen Jasper play this year, nor do I know that much about them. However, you can never overlook a team, no matter what. I believe that's what happened down in Smithville, and Navasota COULD have lost that game to the last place team in the district!! The rattlers and the fans just need to look at this game and nothing else, because nothing else matters until the clock hits 0:00 at the end of the fourth, and if Navasota has more points then Jasper, congrats. But if not, then this horrible team that y'all have talked nothing good about will have showed everyone up, and honestly, I will be laughing at all the big-headed people from that small town!

pirate4state
11-20-2007, 01:05 AM
You guys just dont give up do you?

We are not going to overlook the Jasper Bulldogs, period.

:D :D :D

Yeah, you tell 'em!

:mad:

State_In_08
11-20-2007, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by snakebite
So as I have been reading these posts, it seems the people from Navasota are preparing themselves for a win. Well, just one question, what's gonna happen if Navasota loses? They will go to basketball and you all are going to eat your words! Now I haven't seen Jasper play this year, nor do I know that much about them. However, you can never overlook a team, no matter what. I believe that's what happened down in Smithville, and Navasota COULD have lost that game to the last place team in the district!! The rattlers and the fans just need to look at this game and nothing else, because nothing else matters until the clock hits 0:00 at the end of the fourth, and if Navasota has more points then Jasper, congrats. But if not, then this horrible team that y'all have talked nothing good about will have showed everyone up, and honestly, I will be laughing at all the big-headed people from that small town!

Are you really that much of an idiot. Navasota people have said NOTHING bad about Jasper. Every sarcastic comment that would be degrading to the Bulldogs has been made by someone from Jasper or other towns. We have nothing but respect for our opponent, cause every one of them could be the last. I just said maybe 3 posts ago, "We are not going to overlook the Jasper Bulldogs, period." Get your facts straight before you start ranting, clown.

navscanmaster
11-20-2007, 05:17 AM
Wow, we have had some wierd threads this year, but this takes the cake. I think that the Jasper guys are just having a lot of fun, and maybe they have some superstition going too, since they did the same thing in the Splendora game thread, and you see how that one turned out. Navasota fans, sorry snakebite, but I agree that we have been pretty dang humble (pardon the pun) about this next game. Only one hyped up post from a Rattler so far, and I have already mouthwashed the vomit from reading it! But I still say that Go Blue worries me picking us. Oh well, a little less than four days and this thread will be a moot point one way or the other.:)

HEMOTOXIC
11-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Go snakes!

State_In_08
11-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Wow, we have had some wierd threads this year, but this takes the cake. I think that the Jasper guys are just having a lot of fun, and maybe they have some superstition going too, since they did the same thing in the Splendora game thread, and you see how that one turned out. Navasota fans, sorry snakebite, but I agree that we have been pretty dang humble (pardon the pun) about this next game. Only one hyped up post from a Rattler so far, and I have already mouthwashed the vomit from reading it! But I still say that Go Blue worries me picking us. Oh well, a little less than four days and this thread will be a moot point one way or the other.:)

And why you "threw up in your mouth a little bit" I have no clue. I wrote that specifically for the players, because they wanted to let everyone know about how much they're overlooking the Bulldogs right now... None.

kepdawg
11-20-2007, 11:18 AM
These Navasota people crack me up! :D

HEMOTOXIC
11-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Wow, I am glad that the game is scheduled for Friday. They are forecasting highs in the 40's with a 60-70% chance of rain for Saturday.

pirate4state
11-20-2007, 11:40 AM
These Navasota people crack me up! :D

Go Bulldogs!!

JasperDog94
11-20-2007, 12:54 PM
To all my Navasota friends:

Jasper was 2-8 last season. Being in the playoffs, much less the 2nd round of the playoffs, has the Jasper faithful giddy. (I hope I don't lose my "man card" for using the word "giddy" on a football board.) The truth is we are happy that we made it this far and are having some fun. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't get offended. We are happy to have made it this far, and if we are lucky enough to come out ahead this Friday night, then all the better for us. If not, we'll with the Rattlers the best of luck against their next round opponent.

Ya'll have a great Turkey Day and I'll see you at the game.:)

j_dog
11-20-2007, 01:07 PM

Jasper was 2-8 last season. Being in the playoffs, much less the 2nd round of the playoffs, has the Jasper faithful giddy. (I hope I don't lose my "man card" for using the word "giddy" on a football board.) The truth is we are happy that we made it this far and are having some fun. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't get offended. We are happy to have made it this far, and if we are lucky enough to come out ahead this Friday night, then all the better for us. If not, we'll with the Rattlers the best of luck against their next round opponent.

good post 94. :clap: all very true.

but we still need all the hep we can get. Just in, an anymous doner just paid for snake training lisenseess for all the dogs. cost $60 per dog, dats a lot of dough, but it will be worth it to trane those rattlesnakes to be like grass snakes. ike i saaid, dese J dogs neede all the hep they can git.

as soon as i find Jody, the final fix will be in the bag! ;) :D

State_In_08
11-20-2007, 01:50 PM

You act like we aren't in the same position? The past two years we went 3-7, right after going 9-1 and having state championship dreams. Think we're happy to be here right now? Hell yes. Thing is, we know what this team is capable of and we hold them to high standards. We're not satisfied with the second round... it's been so long, we want more than this.

kepdawg
11-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Thing is, we know what this team is capable of and we hold them to high standards. We're not satisfied with the second round... it's been so long, we want more than this.

I was hoping someone would eventually tell us what the thing is! :D

j_dog
11-20-2007, 05:08 PM
You act like we aren't in the same position? The past two years we went 3-7, right after going 9-1 and having state championship dreams. Think we're happy to be here right now? Hell yes. Thing is, we know what this team is capable of and we hold them to high standards. We're not satisfied with the second round... it's been so long, we want more than this.
No offense meant, but I am curious. Question. Why is your name "State_In_08" ? Most football teams seem to be aiming for state in 07.

navscanmaster
11-20-2007, 06:15 PM
I can't put words into his mouth, but since the vast majority, including all the offensive playmakers, are underclassmen, we feel better about our chances in 08, although a deep run this year would certainly not go unappreciated.:D

Hupernikomen
11-20-2007, 06:16 PM
No offense meant, but I am curious. Question. Why is your name "State_In_08" ? Most football teams seem to be aiming for state in 07.

J_dog..state in 08 it rhymes.

One other problem you guys forgot Jasper's offensive coach has a terrible lisp.

Sure is confusing to the offense to hear.. fouthyee ehgh on thlew!!

Thank goodness for sign language.

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Baseball....

State_In_08
11-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Baseball....

Exactly. And basketball.

Hupernikomen
11-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Baseball....

ooo Jasper is even more handicapped in baseball than football :(

State_In_08
11-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
ooo Jasper is even more handicapped in baseball than football :(

Oh yeah I'm sure they are. That's why they blew out Liberty-Eylau in the STATE championship game... L-E felt bad for them.

Hupernikomen
11-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Oh yeah I'm sure they are. That's why they blew out Liberty-Eylau in the STATE championship game... L-E felt bad for them.

We had a few lucky bounces :)

j_dog
11-20-2007, 06:46 PM
We had a few lucky bounces :)
you might say Jasper "stole" that game. :cool:

j_dog
11-20-2007, 06:48 PM
....One other problem you guys forgot Jasper's offensive coach has a terrible lisp.

Sure is confusing to the offense to hear.. fouthyee ehgh on thlew!!

Thank goodness for sign language.
ben gonna takl 2 de coches bout dat! :(

JasperDog94
11-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Can anyone remind this old dog who the home team is? I don't want to go back and re-read this entire thread of the dogs woes.;)

Astrosdawg07
11-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Can anyone remind this old dog who the home team is? I don't want to go back and re-read this entire thread of the dogs woes.;)

Navasota is the home team...

RattlerDude
11-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07

You sure? No one is saying the same thing.

j_dog
11-20-2007, 10:03 PM
You sure? No one is saying the same thing.
Ditto, I have been reading both, so trust neither. :D

Rattlesnake_08
11-20-2007, 10:12 PM

I think this is exactly what every Navasota poster has been talking about this week...

kepdawg
11-20-2007, 10:14 PM
Have we found Jody yet?

I'm still trying to talk G into coming down!

You can never have enough curses on your side!

Rattlesnake_08
11-20-2007, 10:17 PM

Navasota is the away team again.

zebrablue2
11-20-2007, 10:17 PM
GO RATTLER'S. Keep D. 23 going strong....

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Have we found Jody yet?
Not yet, but I did year that he has made a "Navasota Sux" t-shirt. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

j_dog
11-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Have we found Jody yet?

I'm still trying to talk G into coming down!

You can never have enough curses on your side!
i have been working on finding Jody. Now must use desparation tactic. My Metal TeleEmpathy. OK, here it is coming in..
wait, static, buzz,..

okay, Navasota 50, Jasper 0

The Jody man has spoken. There it is folks. The final curse. It is all over for the snakes. The Dogs win, BIG. :cool: :eek: :clap:

we can pile on insurance if we find it, but this should do it. :D

striker
11-20-2007, 10:46 PM
They will be wearing their white uniforms.

Astrosdawg07
11-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by striker
They will be wearing their white uniforms.

As in Navasota in white?

bulldogbark
11-20-2007, 11:55 PM
This just in....Jasper has spent untold money to bring in a new Offensive Coach....we have raised over $4.56 in order to bring the Cajun Coach from "The Water Boy" money well spent:rolleyes:

j_dog
11-21-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
This just in....Jasper has spent untold money to bring in a new Offensive Coach....we have raised over $4.56 in order to bring the Cajun Coach from "The Water Boy" money well spent:rolleyes:
u meen a coche that don stutter :) very gud... :D

thos gras snakes got kno chantz. :D

pirate4state
11-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Not yet, but I did year that he has made a "Navasota Sux" t-shirt. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D :D

GO BULLDOGS!!! :clap: :clap:

UPanIN
11-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Not yet, but I did year that he has made a "Navasota Sux" t-shirt. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Maybe if the Rattlers win he'll do a "Jasper blows" t shirt.:rolleyes:

RattlerDude
11-21-2007, 11:30 AM

I think you are mixing up the people who are writing the posts. The people from Jasper are the ones saying that their team is horrible, not the people from Navasota. I have talked to many of the players, and they are focused. They know that overlooking any team, especially in the playoffs, is very stupid. Trust me, there is no overlooking and The Navasota Rattlers will be more than ready to go!

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by UPanIN
Maybe if the Rattlers win he'll do a "Jasper blows" t shirt.:rolleyes:
It was a joke. ;) Kind of like GSquared's GooGoo curse. But wait..... :thinking: :thinking:

Rattlesnake_08
11-21-2007, 12:37 PM
As in Navasota in white?

Prob. if that's what he directly said.

Rattlesnake_08
11-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Game's getting closer.

kepdawg
11-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Game's getting closer.

Nope!

Still going to take me 5 hours to get there!

They should move it to Mesquite and play before LH/Carthage!

HEMOTOXIC
11-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Nope!

Still going to take me 5 hours to get there!

They should move it to Mesquite and play before LH/Carthage!

That's a great idea.

j_dog
11-21-2007, 08:06 PM
......The people from Jasper are the ones saying that their team is horrible, ......
I don't recall that ANYONE from Jasper has said that the team is horrible. That would be horrible to say that. We said they are small and slow and blind, among other things. But never did we say they are horrible. In spite of all those things, they still find ways to win. :) You well might call them the "sleeper" team of the year.

Remember always, no day is so bad that it cannot be fixed with a good nap. :) That is why the Dogs are so good at sleeping, it makes their day better. :) And the other team's day worse. :D

Rattlesnake_08
11-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I don't recall that ANYONE from Jasper has said that the team is horrible. That would be horrible to say that. We said they are small and slow and blind, among other things. But never did we say they are horrible. In spite of all those things, they still find ways to win. :) You well might call them the "sleeper" team of the year.

Remember always, no day is so bad that it cannot be fixed with a good nap. :) That is why the Dogs are so good at sleeping, it makes their day better. :) And the other team's day worse. :D

When y'all say all of those negative things it tends to imply that's what you mean.

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2007, 09:16 PM
When y'all say all of those negative things it tends to imply that's what you mean.
You guys are so easy. :D

Rattlesnake_08
11-21-2007, 09:17 PM
You guys are so easy. :D

Meaning?

bulldogbark
11-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Well for one I am easy, and cheap. You just have to pretend I dont have t-rex arms, cause I am from Jasper.:D

HEMOTOXIC
11-22-2007, 12:25 AM
Aight, two days left till gametime. The snakes are poised and ready to strike. Hey Bulldog fans, how long are you going to keep this sarcasm up? Maybe it ends this week when the Rattlers knock of the slow, blind, weak, t-rex armed Bulldogs? I am predicting a Rattler win. BTW, this is CLEO the psychic. LOL

Rattlers 34
Bulldogs 27

Go Snakes!

Rattlesnake_08
11-22-2007, 12:43 AM
Yeah...The sarcasm doesn't work with us...

kepdawg
11-22-2007, 12:46 AM

:doh:

Rattlesnake_08
11-22-2007, 12:53 AM
:doh:

I know we learned our lesson after the Smithville game.

HEMOTOXIC
11-22-2007, 01:12 AM
I know we learned our lesson after the Smithville game.

Yes, I think so too.

TexanFan4Life
11-22-2007, 01:14 AM
Yes, I think so too.

Smithville was the 'sacrificial lamb' in D 23 this season.

Rattlesnake_08
11-22-2007, 01:15 AM
Smithville was the 'sacrificial lamb' in D 23 this season.

Well...Like Giddings, they were kind of the measuring stick for all the teams.

TexanFan4Life
11-22-2007, 01:24 AM
Well...Like Giddings, they were kind of the measuring stick for all the teams.

Exactly...

Smithville was the "If we get beaten by them I'm transferring next season" team. If you meant measuring stick in that way...then yes. haha

j_dog
11-22-2007, 10:07 AM
nobody is trying to work anybody. and it is not sarcasm, it is parody. and if you cannot understand the difference ...............

ask your english teacher. :) ;)

good luck to Navasota. it is going to be one wild football game.

Old Tiger
11-22-2007, 10:08 AM
I heard Jasper got some move in this week that could change the outcome of this game:confused:

j_dog
11-22-2007, 10:14 AM
I heard Jasper got some move in this week that could change the outcome of this game:confused:
all i heard is that jasper hired a new offensive coach, one who doesn't speak with a lisp.

that alone might make the difference. ;)

Old Tiger
11-22-2007, 10:15 AM
all i heard is that jasper hired a new offensive coach, one who doesn't speak with a lisp.

that alone might make the difference. ;) I heard it was Jason Garrett :p

Hupernikomen
11-22-2007, 11:25 AM

No but they did add a 3rd physical therapist. He mainly will be working triage during game...seems Jasper wounds easily also.

navscanmaster
11-22-2007, 12:14 PM
I have heard that there may be some amputees on the Bulldog sideline, but that they are not short, blind, weak, or stubby. And that if they had arms, they would be longer than T-rex arms. So my question to Jasper is, if this is true, are they starters, or do they back up the short, stubby, weak, blind, t-rex armed Bulldog starters?:thinking:

j_dog
11-22-2007, 12:16 PM
I have heard that there may be some amputees on the Bulldog sideline, but that they are not short, blind, weak, or stubby. And that if they had arms, they would be longer than T-rex arms. So my question to Jasper is, if this is true, are they starters, or do they back up the short, stubby, weak, blind, t-rex armed Bulldog starters?:thinking:
oh, they are all starters. no tokens at Jasper. :D

navscanmaster
11-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Where do they tote the ball?:D

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Where do they tote the ball?:D
Some of them have no chins, so they put it in their chinstraps. The others....well, uhm...I won't go there! :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil:

Old Tiger
11-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Where do they tote the ball?:D The receivers usually have it stuck in their face mask and the RB's just put it under their jersey.

navscanmaster
11-22-2007, 12:28 PM
The receivers usually have it stuck in their face mask and the RB's just put it under their jersey.

So I take it there are lots of fumbles, but that is OK, because they tried anyhow and that is all that matters!:p

HEMOTOXIC
11-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Alright Rattler fans, it is almost game time. It is time for us to put our game faces on. Let's pack the stands in Humble. Be there early, loud, and proud. Oh, dress warm.

Go Snakes!

Strick First, Strick Fast, Strick Hard!

bulldogbark
11-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Some of them have no chins, so they put it in their chinstraps. The others....well, uhm...I won't go there! :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil:

Have you ever seen John Wayne run.....well......:eek:

HEMOTOXIC
11-23-2007, 01:25 AM
Hey, It's Friday.

Rattlesnake_08
11-23-2007, 01:28 AM
Game Day BABY!!! Go RATTLERS!

State_In_08
11-23-2007, 03:18 AM
Yes. Finally Game Day. Time to put everything on the field. Lets Go Rattlers!

navscanmaster
11-23-2007, 04:17 AM
Yes, yes.:thinking: Gametime:clap:

State_In_08
11-23-2007, 04:28 AM
Everyone who is going to the game: Take a coat and an umbrella, suppose to be down in the low 50s and upper 40s, and good possibility of rain. Be careful on the roads.

CHS_Grad '85
11-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Rattlers Strike!!!

Good luck and be safe...

HEMOTOXIC
11-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Alright Rattler fans, it is almost game time. It is time for us to put our game faces on. Let's pack the stands in Humble. Be there early, loud, and proud. Oh, dress warm.

Go Snakes!

Strick First, Strick Fast, Strick Hard!

Well, look how smart I am misspelling STRIKE.....

I think we all get the point...GO RATTLERS!

JHS_c/o_06'
11-23-2007, 03:07 PM
TREX arms gonna GETCHA!

j_dog
11-24-2007, 06:14 PM
...good luck to Navasota. it is going to be one wild football game.
I am finally back to my computer where I can post. Now did I do a good forecast, or what? :D

Congratualations to Navasota for playing one heck of an inspired game. :) Good luck next week against those kitty cats. ;)