PDA

View Full Version : Bash Gainesville and Burnet on this thread!

Ranger Mom
12-14-2003, 07:23 PM
So all of the rest of us don't have to read through all the CRAP before we find something worth reading.

IMO, I saw a great football game played by 2 great football teams. Unfortunately, there has to be a winner and a loser. I didn't sit on either team's side, so I didn't witness any behavior on either side I thought was bad. I just a whole lotta fans cheering on their respective team!

Thanks Gainesville and Burnet for a GREAT evenings entertainment!

Chris Hart
12-14-2003, 10:06 PM
Thanks for starting this thread RangerMom.

I would like to start by saying, I was very offended by Gainesville's players and fans. I mean the players came out there from the very start of the game, they were hitting our players really hard. I for one think they were hitting a little too hard, our boys didn't deserve to be done that way. They just kept hitting our boys with those de-cleating hits, which I think was totally uncalled for. I hold their coaching staff responsible, apparently they taught those boys to just give the opposing team a dose of slobber-knockers. BTW, and the Leopard fans really got me mad, they had the unmitigated gall, to cheer uncontrollably when their team had won the game. A class group of fans would've waited until our classy fans were out of the stadium before starting their very selfish celebration. I was very disgusted by the whole experience, and am truly offended by the actions of the Gainesville players, coaches and fans.

NOT! Great game Gainesville! You guys were great! :)

3afan2K3
12-14-2003, 10:17 PM
<small>[ December 14, 2003, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Ranger Mom
12-14-2003, 10:19 PM
Okay..I lied - I couldn't stay away until tomorrow!

Of course he was joking. Did you see how he ended his post??

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 10:22 PM
3afan2K3:

Chris Hart:

I would like to start by saying, I was very offended by Gainesville's players and fans. I mean the players came out there from the very start of the game, they were hitting our players really hard. I for one think they were hitting a little too hard, our boys didn't deserve to be done that way. They just kept hitting our boys with those de-cleating hits, which I think was totally uncalled for. I hold their coaching staff responsible, apparently they taught those boys to just give the opposing team a dose of slobber-knockers. BTW, and the Leopard fans really got me mad, they had the unmitigated gall, to cheer uncontrollably when their team had won the game. A class group of fans would've waited until our classy fans were out of the stadium before starting their very selfish celebration. I was very disgusted by the whole experience, and am truly offended by the actions of the Gainesville players, coaches and fans.

NOT! Great game Gainesville! You guys were great! :) Unless you are joking(which I hope you are), I think that was the stupidest thing ever said. They were hitting them TO hard, give me a break., It's FOOTBALL you can't hit to hard.Da.....

3afan2K3
12-14-2003, 10:22 PM
I didn't see the "not" part.

<small>[ December 14, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 10:26 PM
Thats ok 3afan, he had me a little worried too, until I saw the bottom of his post. I thought maybe Chris hadnt recoverd from being in that sub freezing tempature for 5 or 6 hours in Texas Stadium last night and that long drive back.

PPHSfan
12-14-2003, 10:27 PM
Hey Junior,

Look up the word sarcasm in the dictionary. And then look up the phrase "tounge in cheek". :p

Good Stuff Chris. :D

3afan2K3
12-14-2003, 10:28 PM
PPHSfan I didnt get your autograph last night

sinton66
12-14-2003, 10:41 PM
I didn't either, but i did get to shake his hand and watch the game with him. It was great to finally meet you PPHSfan. wink

Ranger Mom
12-14-2003, 10:46 PM
sinton66:
I didn't either, but i did get to shake his hand and watch the game with him. It was great to finally meet you PPHSfan. wink For some reason I thought he would be older!!

Glad I got to meet ya PPHSFan and thanks for introducing me to G-Squared (I thought he would be older too)!

It didn't do my ego any good to meet these people I thought were older than me - who all turned out to be younger!! :confused:

3afan2K3
12-14-2003, 10:49 PM
I wish I would of known where yall were sitting during the game so I could of ventured over during half-time

Chris Hart
12-14-2003, 10:52 PM
olddawggreen:
Thats ok 3afan, he had me a little worried too, until I saw the bottom of his post. I thought maybe Chris hadnt recoverd from being in that sub freezing tempature for 5 or 6 hours in Texas Stadium last night and that long drive back.LOL, I figured someone would overlook the ending like 3Afan2K3, that's why I made the post so long, to bait em.LOL :D

Ranger Mom
12-14-2003, 10:53 PM
3afan2K3:
I wish I would of known where yall were sitting during the game so I could of ventured over during half-timeMe too!! I should have gotten your cellphone number when we were outside of the stadium!!

Ranger Mom
12-14-2003, 10:54 PM
Chris Hart:

olddawggreen:
Thats ok 3afan, he had me a little worried too, until I saw the bottom of his post. I thought maybe Chris hadnt recoverd from being in that sub freezing tempature for 5 or 6 hours in Texas Stadium last night and that long drive back.LOL, I figured someone would overlook the ending like 3Afan2K3, that's why I made the post so long, to bait em.LOL :D I was sucked in until you started talking about the boys "hitting too hard"! I began to get a clue where you were going then!!

SintonFan
12-15-2003, 01:21 PM
Chris Hart:

NOT! Great game Gainesville! You guys were great! :) .
ROFLMAO!!!
Now that's a great post!
How dare they?! wink

PPHSfan
12-15-2003, 01:36 PM
Ranger Mom:

sinton66:
I didn't either, but i did get to shake his hand and watch the game with him. It was great to finally meet you PPHSfan. wink For some reason I thought he would be older!!

Glad I got to meet ya PPHSFan and thanks for introducing me to G-Squared (I thought he would be older too)!

It didn't do my ego any good to meet these people I thought were older than me - who all turned out to be younger!! :confused: It was great to meet all of you as well. And Rangermom I am much older than I look. I just have these young pretty boy looks :D because I live a stress-free life. :p

DogDoc
12-15-2003, 01:44 PM
It was good to meet those of you outside. I hate to hear that I missed a couple, but I had to go sit with our children once they got there. It was a good game, and just like usual the team that dropped the ball lost. I hated it for the Burnet folks because of all they have done to help Corey, but I have to say Gainsville was pretty stinkin' good.

BulldogGrl64
12-15-2003, 01:56 PM
DogDoc:
It was good to meet those of you outside. I hate to hear that I missed a couple, but I had to go sit with our children once they got there. It was a good game, and just like usual the team that dropped the ball lost. I hated it for the Burnet folks because of all they have done to help Corey, but I have to say Gainsville was pretty stinkin' good.DogDoc it was great to meet you and talk with you before the game. Bulldogvet85 and I saw you sitting with your guys bundled up in your blanket...and you said you were warm in all your layers of clothes! LOL Like you, I also hated to see Burnet lose, I was really pullin' for the Bulldogs, but unfortunately, someone had to lose and Gainesville happened to be the one who pulled out on top.

St. Ivender
12-15-2003, 02:09 PM
Chris Hart:

NOT! Great game Gainesville! You guys were great! :) This is truly funny!!!
Thanks for the laugh.

Pudlugger
12-15-2003, 06:22 PM
Chris Hart:

NOT! Great game Gainesville! You guys were great! :) Ahh Ha! Chris Hart is French!

<small>[ December 15, 2003, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

spaniard
12-15-2003, 06:31 PM
chris, im still dying from that post!!! hehe, thats some funny junk! and for the love, why would they let their guys slobber knock our guys? hehe, great game, great weather (imo), and still a great day even though the end result wasnt what we were hoping.

dawgdad
12-16-2003, 02:31 AM
Chris Hart:

NOT! Great game Gainesville! You guys were great! :) Your'e wrong. Burnet probably would have been the same thing if we had won. The State championship game is so emotional, so intense that Burnet would have have been rocking and rolling had we been on top. Stop whining.

Wildcat81
12-16-2003, 02:43 AM
hmmmmmm.

SINTON81
12-16-2003, 02:43 AM
dawgdad:

Chris Hart:

NOT! Great game Gainesville! You guys were great! :) Your'e wrong. Burnet probably would have been the same thing if we had won. The State championship game is so emotional, so intense that Burnet would have have been rocking and rolling had we been on top. Stop whining.dawgdad, I hope you like a good joke. Please reread Chris Hart's post carefully, all the way to the end this time. I think you may have missed something. :D :D

<small>[ December 16, 2003, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: SINTON81 ]</small>

dawgdad
12-16-2003, 03:38 AM
SINTON81:

dawgdad:

Chris Hart:

NOT! Great game Gainesville! You guys were great! :) Your'e wrong. Burnet probably would have been the same thing if we had won. The State championship game is so emotional, so intense that Burnet would have have been rocking and rolling had we been on top. Stop whining.dawgdad, I hope you like a good joke. Please reread Chris Hart's post carefully, all the way to the end this time. I think you may have missed something. :D :D Okay, you're right. I didn't read it all the way through. So Sorry.