PDA

View Full Version : GO TIGERS!!!(the best 9-2 team in the state)

TigerPride
11-17-2007, 02:06 PM
how about them TIGERS!!

3aSoftball4Mom
11-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Congrats on a great season so far!!

Good luck the rest of way

Snyder Tigers!
:clap:

garciap77
11-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Best of luck to Synder. Show them what West texas Football is all about! Still hoping for a Sweetwater vs Synder game! The winner I believe will take State!

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Best of luck to Synder. Show them what West texas Football is all about! Still hoping for a Sweetwater vs Snyder game! The winner I believe will take State!

Yeah, I want Sweetwater to keep on winning so that can happen. Good luck to them Bulldogs

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
Congrats on a great season so far!!

Good luck the rest of way

Snyder Tigers!
:clap:

Yeah I was really hoping you guys would of beat Giddings... but you guys played a great game to hold them to that amount of points... great game, wish I would of been there.

3aSoftball4Mom
11-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Yeah I was really hoping you guys would of beat Giddings... but you guys played a great game to hold them to that amount of points... great game, wish I would of been there.

Thanks from one Tiger school to another. :D
We appreciate the support!!
It was a great game, our defense rocked!

Next year!!

Best of luck Snyder.

Stangs325
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
how about them TIGERS!!

im still waiting for snyder to play someone good...someone whos a little better than the "cubs" haha

Old Tiger
11-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Best of luck to Synder. Show them what West texas Football is all about! Still hoping for a Sweetwater vs Synder game! The winner I believe will take State! Show them other West Texas teams what west texas is all about! Go west texas:rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Show them other West Texas teams what west texas is all about! Go west texas:rolleyes:

they ya go blue

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Stangs325
im still waiting for snyder to play someone good...someone whos a little better than the "cubs" haha

At least we don't play teams like Breckenridge.

9-2 and on our way to the state title

Emerson1
11-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Show them other West Texas teams what west texas is all about! Go west texas:rolleyes:
I hope all of west texas isn't as slow as sweetwater.

Old Tiger
11-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I hope all of west texas isn't as slow as sweetwater. I hear it's that way.

Big Papa
11-18-2007, 03:39 PM
I hope all of west texas isn't as slow as sweetwater.

ha i dont remember you saying that last year...

crabman
11-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Dear Snyder,

The best 9-2 team in the state? I beg your pardon.

Sincerely,

The Cuero Gobblers (9-2)

Curly
11-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Oh yeah that Lamesa team is a powerhouse

lets see
get by Monahans first, how did you guys do against them the last time you played ????
OH yeah now I remember, Oh but you didn't have all your team right!!!

or was that High rank just too much to carry, hope the celebration party after the big win over Brownfield didn't cause anyone to be suspended!!!
But no one gets suspended during the playoffs now do they

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Curly
Oh yeah that Lamesa team is a powerhouse

lets see
get by Monahans first, how did you guys do against them the last time you played ????
OH yeah now I remember, Oh but you didn't have all your team right!!!

or was that High rank just too much to carry, hope the celebration party after the big win over Brownfield didn't cause anyone to be suspended!!!
But no one gets suspended during the playoffs now do they

How did you do against Brownwood, who didn't even make the playoffs.

Big Papa
11-18-2007, 03:46 PM

whose all in brownwoods district...i fail to remember...are the other teams there any good

Curly
11-18-2007, 03:51 PM

You have got to be kidding

at least Sweetwater will step up and play a Brownwood.

be sure your here after Monahans and or Graham/Argyle

oh
and make sure you got your party favors ready for those after game celebrations!!

DU_stud04
11-18-2007, 03:52 PM
How did you do against Brownwood, who didn't even make the playoffs. if yall would have played brownwood yall would now be the self proclaimed "best 8-3 team in the state in texas" which still doesnt mean squat till the end of the season. look who is in brownwoods district, its not a cake walk, you actually have to have a great team, not one that thinks they look good in a mirror.

wildstangs
11-18-2007, 03:54 PM

Wouldn't Canyon be a better 9-2 team? I know they lost to Burk in the first round, but didn't they beat Snyder. Who else beat that Canyon team this year. They won fairly easy too. Now who was that? :thinking:

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Wouldn't Canyon be a better 9-2 team? I know they lost to Burk in the first round, but didn't they beat Snyder. Who else beat that Canyon team this year. They won fairly easy too. Now who was that? :thinking:
I guess my bracket is wrong, it says that Canyon is no longer in the playoffs.

wildstangs
11-18-2007, 04:00 PM
I guess my bracket is wrong, it says that Canyon is no longer in the playoffs.

No your bracket is correct. You guys just lost to a team that got beat in round one. They also lost to a team that you are green with envy over.

TigerPride
11-18-2007, 04:12 PM

No your bracket is correct. You guys just lost to a team that got beat in round one. They also lost to a team that you are green with envy over.

Make up your mind.. is canyon a better 9-2 team or not...... it's like arguing with a kid STR. don't waste your time.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 04:16 PM
STR dont even mess with these 2yr old, there acting flat out rediculus:o :o :(

slingshot
11-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Don't worry Snyder... you'll get your chance to play Brownwood soon enough (as will a lot of other 3A teams--Sweetwater and us won't keep the fun all to ourselves too much longer :rolleyes: ). Brownwood is definitely moving down next year... rumor has it the new district will be Wylie (the absolute best 9-2 3A football team in the state--highest ranked too!), Brownwood, Snyder, Sweetwater, Clyde and Breckenridge--sounds like fun, Huh? Better strap it on Boys! Also better load up on the 2A sqads in pre-district to fatten up your record for the voters again. ;)

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Don't worry Snyder... you'll get your chance to play Brownwood soon enough (as will a lot of other 3A teams--Sweetwater and us won't keep the fun all to ourselves too much longer :rolleyes: ). Brownwood is definitely moving down next year... rumor has it the new district will be Wylie (the absolute best 9-2 3A football team in the state--highest ranked too!), Brownwood, Snyder, Sweetwater, Clyde and Breckenridge--sounds like fun, Huh? Better strap it on Boys! Also better load up on the 2A sqads in pre-district to fatten up your record for the voters again. ;)

I doubt that will happen, all will probally happen is Sweetwater and Seminole to be added to district 3-3A, but that would be the hardest district in the state of texas if it were to happen that way... but right now anything could happen.:thinking: :thinking:

wildstangs
11-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
Make up your mind.. is canyon a better 9-2 team or not...... it's like arguing with a kid STR. don't waste your time.

Canyon is a better 9-2 team since they have scoreboard on Snyder.

Sweetwater has scoreboard on Canyon.

lostaussie
11-18-2007, 05:42 PM
i don't want to hurt anybody's feelings cause i like some of snyders posters..................but Carthage at 9-2 would smash ya'll.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-18-2007, 05:44 PM

Word.

TigerPride
11-18-2007, 06:07 PM

Canyon is turning in their equipment on monday. On that same monday we're suiting up for practice. There's no doubt who's the better team.

Stangs325
11-18-2007, 06:19 PM

thats seriously that dumbest thing ive ever heard. how are you going to put us down because of someone we play thats in our discritct?? haha..if you wana play that game. look at your whole district. its a joke. just like yall. 9-2 and on our way to the state title hahahaha

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 07:16 PM
You guys are all acting like a bunch of little girls!!!

Talking shiz to eachother, back and fourth... it gets old.

You sweetwater posters, now im not talking about sweetwater07, and stownhorse but the rest of you just shut up!!

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i don't want to hurt anybody's feelings cause i like some of snyders posters..................but Carthage at 9-2 would smash ya'll.

I know a kid from Carthage that played for Snyder last year and he will tell you that snyder could beat em'... you people who under estimate us are ganna feel funny in the next few weeks!!!

swstangs001
11-18-2007, 07:22 PM

they're in our district but we also play wylie clyde and 4a schools like brownwood and WF

didnt yall play a 2a team?

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by swstangs001
they're in our district but we also play wylie clyde and 4a schools like brownwood and WF

didnt yall play a 2a team?

Yes we did! What about it? We played Marlin at your lil mustang bowl with pink endzones.

We played 4A teams also buddy

swstangs001
11-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Yes we did! What about it? We played Marlin at your lil mustang bowl with pink endzones.

We played 4A teams also buddy

well ok then y r ppl saying that we play teams like breck:confused: for the most part our schedule seems to be pretty even then

GreenMachine
11-18-2007, 07:35 PM
I can't believe the arguing...Cuero is by far the best 9-2 team in the state !!! ;)

garciap77
11-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
I can't believe the arguing...Cuero is by far the best 9-2 team in the state !!! ;)
In Div II?

charlesrixey
11-18-2007, 07:52 PM
what's the point of this thread?

garciap77
11-18-2007, 07:53 PM
GO TIGERS!!!(the best 9-2 team in the state)

garciap77
11-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
what's the point of this thread?

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 9-2 team in the state)

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Lets say

"Snyder Tigers(BEST 9-2 DIVISION II TEAM IN THE STATE)

I mean you cant leave our our buddys Abilene Wylie

RMAC
11-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I dont' think Snyder realizes that you have to win region first, then beat Celina, which won't happen, then beat Cuero or LH, and that won't happen either. But I guess you guys can dream. Yeah, there's a good team from Snyder this year, but they won't win state. It won't happen.

lostaussie
11-18-2007, 08:27 PM
I know a kid from Carthage that played for Snyder last year and he will tell you that snyder could beat em'... you people who under estimate us are ganna feel funny in the next few weeks!!! it's only been 3 years since you got blowed out. i know what kind of athletes snyder has and i know what kind of athletes carthage has. i have said it before and i'll say it again...............i'll take my 11 fast guys against your 2 track stars any day. speed kills and in the end it will kill ya'll.

Emerson1
11-18-2007, 08:30 PM
it's only been 3 years since you got blowed out. i know what kind of athletes snyder has and i know what kind of athletes carthage has. i have said it before and i'll say it again...............i'll take my 11 fast guys against your 2 track stars any day. speed kills and in the end it will kill ya'll.
Yep. Forney had Dabryan Blanton and atleast 1 other leg of the 4x100 state champion playing football, maybe more then 1 and didn't much against Everman.

RMAC
11-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Yep. Forney had Dabryan Blanton and atleast 1 other leg of the 4x100 state champion playing football, maybe more then 1 and didn't much against Everman.

What I can't wait for is how fast these kids from Snyder will disappear after they lose and then we'll be able to have factually based arguements with the decent Snyder posters, rather than: "Well, my dad can beat up your dad" fights.

sweetwater07
11-18-2007, 08:33 PM

ouch....buuuuuurn

DaHop72
11-18-2007, 08:44 PM
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8712/charliebrowncv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
ouch....buuuuuurn

Boy, u better control some of these idiots!!!

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
I dont' think Snyder realizes that you have to win region first, then beat Celina, which won't happen, then beat Cuero or LH, and that won't happen either. But I guess you guys can dream. Yeah, there's a good team from Snyder this year, but they won't win state. It won't happen.

You need to check your bracket, I take it that you were refering Liberty Hill, who is in Division 1 this year.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 08:55 PM
You need to check your bracket, I take it that you were refering Liberty Hill, who is in Division 1 this year.

dang buddy, these morons are pressin my buttons

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2007, 08:55 PM
it's only been 3 years since you got blowed out. i know what kind of athletes snyder has and i know what kind of athletes carthage has. i have said it before and i'll say it again...............i'll take my 11 fast guys against your 2 track stars any day. speed kills and in the end it will kill ya'll.

Aussie makes a good point, not against Snyder, but 9 times out of 10, a team from East Texas will always have the speed advantage. Like Jimmy Johnson would say in his days with the Cowboys, "Speed kills." That is not just in the backfield, but at other positions too.

lostaussie
11-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Aussie makes a good point, not against Snyder, but 9 times out of 10, a team from East Texas will always have the speed advantage. Like Jimmy Johnson would say in his days with the Cowboys, "Speed kills." That is not just in the backfield, but at other positions too. thats the only point i am trying to make. you guys have great coaching and good athletes, but i remember hearing about all the team speed and it just wasn't there. i hope you guys have a good run, but ya'll are not the best 9-2 team in the state.

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Boy, u better control some of these idiots!!!

This is what I log in to? Nobody needs to be called an idiot
whether from Sweetwater or Snyder.

Both of us could very well be sitting at home next week. I think
both fans should save their energy for the Vernon and Monahans
posters. Just my humble opinion along with 98% of the rest of
the board.:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
thats the only point i am trying to make. you guys have great coaching and good athletes, but i remember hearing about all the team speed and it just wasn't there. i hope you guys have a good run, but ya'll are not the best 9-2 team in the state.

Sweetwater had twice the team speed of Tatum and half the
athletes.:thinking:

Difference in the game was three turnovers inside Tatum's 20
in the first half.:(

lostaussie
11-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Sweetwater had twice the team speed of Tatum and half the
athletes.:thinking:

Difference in the game was three turnovers inside Tatum's 20
in the first half.:( no..............you had about 3 guys that could run a hole in the wind. everybody on Tatum's team could go.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-18-2007, 09:16 PM
thats the only point i am trying to make. you guys have great coaching and good athletes, but i remember hearing about all the team speed and it just wasn't there. i hope you guys have a good run, but ya'll are not the best 9-2 team in the state.

Whatevr you say

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
This is what I log in to? Nobody needs to be called an idiot
whether from Sweetwater or Snyder.

Both of us could very well be sitting at home next week. I think
both fans should save their energy for the Vernon and Monahans
posters. Just my humble opinion along with 98% of the rest of
the board.:thinking:

Most people know that track speed and football speed are not the same. How many great NFL players were outstanding sprinters in college? Tatum played one of their worst games and still won by a comfortable margin.

Stangs325
11-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Most people know that track speed and football speed are not the same. How many great NFL players were outstanding sprinters in college? Tatum played one of their worst games and still won by a comfortable margin.

and how was sittin at home during this game?? jw

keenoace
11-18-2007, 11:32 PM
and how was sittin at home during this game?? jw

You should know, you guys were playing playstation while we were playing Gilmer.

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
Of the DII teams, I would definitely agree. The only reason I'm not sure about DI is I haven't seen Carthage yet.

In Div II?
Yes....

its_n_D_water
11-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
You should know, you guys were playing playstation while we were playing Gilmer. I think the Gilmer starters were playing Playstation on the sideline after the half....lol

Old Tiger
11-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Region I and IV = JV
Region II and III = Varsity

SUPERMANN5107
11-19-2007, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by its_n_D_water
I think the Gilmer starters were playing Playstation on the sideline after the half....lol

I would have loved to see Sweetwater play em. Just to see that they would have been beat just like we were. Heck I woulda loved to see anybody stay close with em. The only ones that were able to were whoever played em in the state game.