PDA

View Full Version : Burkburnett 35 Canyon 28

GWOOD
11-17-2007, 12:44 AM
:eek:

According to Friday Night Madness Scoreboard

Cameron Crazy
11-17-2007, 12:45 AM
I am really suprised, they did not have any kind of secondary at all against us.

And Canyon throws the ball all day long.

Good win for 6-3a.

wildstangs
11-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Burk was up pretty big. Apparently Canyon got close to scoring, but was stopped with about 7 seconds left on fourth down.

football4life
11-17-2007, 01:53 AM
burk ran the ball up and down the field all night. Offensively canyon should have put up more points, but stalled out several times with some bad execution and a few key drops. but they did battle back after being down 35-14 with only around 10 minutes left, and had a chance to tie with a minute left but failed on 4th down just outside the burk 10. Canyon really did not match up well against burk's offense, and i thought the burk defense did pretty well, giving up the small pass the entire game and coming up and tackling, not really any big plays for canyon. good season for the eagles, have a ton of young talent, should be a productive next couple of seasons.

MarginalTalent
11-18-2007, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
I am really suprised, they did not have any kind of secondary at all against us.

And Canyon throws the ball all day long.

Good win for 6-3a.

Don't be surprised CC ... It's harder to defend the pass and the run than just the pass. Burk's got athletes and they played well in the secondary because that's all they had to do.