PDA

View Full Version : Does Caldwell Still Have A Chance?

prouddad
11-03-2002, 10:38 PM
They have played some good ball this season for being so young. We made it to a couple of games early in the year, they looked good. The losses they have have been to some good folks! What are the chances of them making the playoffs this season? I was really impressed with the kids and the coaches. I hope they keep improving in the offseason if they don't make it this year. The future sounds great according to my friends there in Caldwell. SWARM, HORNETS, SWARM!!!

MARLINFAN
11-03-2002, 10:46 PM
hey prouddad i was looking at a post earlier that if troy beats rockdale and caldwell wins their in

johnhenryfaulk
11-04-2002, 12:20 PM
If they both have 3 losses want it come down to head to head scores. How bad did Rockdale beat Caldwell? It may come down to points...

hotstuff
11-04-2002, 01:10 PM
This is copied from a previous post:

Rockdale beat Caldwell by 17. If R'dale beats Troy, Rockdale is in playoffs (highly probable).

In the point system involving Troy and Rockdale and Caldwell, though, Caldwell has a +15 mathematically (-17 to R'dale and +32 vs. Troy). If Troy beats R'dale by fewer than 15 points, Caldwell is in. If Troy beats R'dale by more than 15, Troy is in (EXTREMELY unlikely). This is all hypothetical but Caldwell will have to beat Lorena on Friday, of course.