PDA

View Full Version : Clyde Clyde Clyde

Dominicfrank
11-16-2007, 11:11 PM
See what happened was ................ Will even one Clyde poser I mean poster come on to try and explain this one ? I love it.

SWMustang
11-16-2007, 11:20 PM
they just got beat by a team with more playoff experience than they had. I hope no one lets this one loss overshadow a remarkable turnaround by a downtrodden program. tip of the cap to clyde,

Dominicfrank
11-16-2007, 11:24 PM
oh they had a GREAT season but we were all looking at a Graham rematch next round and Argyle does something on defense Vernon didnt come close to doing. I wonder if the RB was hurt.

Griss002
11-18-2007, 06:22 PM
FYI - Clyde played a good game but in the end the Argyle QB made the plays to win. The Clyde defense worked hard and held them to one of their lowest scoring games but we had 3 turn overs that we couldn't overcome. The Clyde offense would show at time like things were coming together but would be either shut down or misfire. My hats off to the Argyle team for coming in and playing a great game. I am also very proud of our Clyde team for taking the program up another notch. Don't think that Clyde lay down any time soon. It may be over for this season, but next year we will be back as mad as ever.

And DF, hope the neighbors dog bites your b___ the next time you go out in the street.

swstangs001
11-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
oh they had a GREAT season but we were all looking at a Graham rematch next round and Argyle does something on defense Vernon didnt come close to doing. I wonder if the RB was hurt.

Kevil or Liles? they're both great athletes

clyde1520
11-25-2007, 04:11 PM
kevil and liles were both healthy
just couldnt get anything going
i think it was kevils 2nd game under 100 yards all season

Johnny Utah
11-25-2007, 04:33 PM
I grew up in that area, Clyde has really never been much of a football program. Congrats to the coaching staff at Clyde and the players for getting the program turned around and heading in the right direction. They will be strong for a while. Anytime you compete with Wylie, Sweetwater, Vernon, Graham, etc.. you are no slouch!!

wtxfootball08
11-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by clyde1520
kevil and liles were both healthy
just couldnt get anything going
i think it was kevils 2nd game under 100 yards all season

they aren't clyde's only players

thewyliefan
11-25-2007, 07:32 PM
your right, not any more at least. now its just liles

blowfish
11-25-2007, 10:42 PM
Clyde had the kids this year to win their district. They were beating us 21 -o late in the third quarter. I blame the coaching staff. They completely went away from everything they were doing right against us. If they would have played the same we would have had no chance.

I will tell you this I think Clyde had the hardest hitting team we have played all year.

Stownhorse
11-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
I will tell you this I think Clyde had the hardest hitting team we have played all year.

Yea we had about fumbles in our game.

garciap77
11-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Clyde had the kids this year to win their district. They were beating us 21 -o late in the third quarter. I blame the coaching staff. They completely went away from everything they were doing right against us. If they would have played the same we would have had no chance.

I agree with you on the hardest hitting team Wylie has played this year!

Stownhorse
11-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Yea we had about 6 fumbles in our game.

Johnny Moxen
11-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Just curious to hear what some of the 3A Down Low members from Clyde think about their team next year. I feel that their coach has the program headed in the right direction, however they are losing both Kevil and Liles to graduation.

Who does Clyde have coming up to replace those two? They pretty much were all Clyde had to offer offensively.

thewyliefan
11-26-2007, 05:28 PM
i thought liles was a junior this year?:thinking:

lakers
11-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
i thought liles was a junior this year?:thinking:

Nope he will graduate in May, but he has a little brother that will be a sophmore.