PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Everman!!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
12-17-2001, 03:30 AM
I decided to take a day off from the boards and I'm glad I did. I got a alot of X-mas shopping done(ie. a cool car cd with remote for my wife) after my pirates lost. Well, what can you say? Sinton did a good job in the first half and Everman took over in the second. Overall, it was a great game and showed all of Texas Sinton was for real! Not bad for SoTX. Don't take it wrong, Everman fans, you team beat sinton and your not gonna hear different from me. You won and deserved it, as the title of this post might hint. Everman is BADA$$!!!! And State champs, too. Sinton has to work to get there, and I hope they do. Hey Mathew328 did you see Adrian? Do you think he's for real? How about the 'D'? Please respond as your input is important to me.

SINTON PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MADE SOTX PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evebulldog01
12-17-2001, 01:25 PM
I'm not Matthew but I film all of the games for Everman and I can tell you that your QB is for real he caught a couple of bad breaks on the posts. As for your D they remind me a lot of ours. Not quite as fast but hit hard and swarm to the ball. Two that impressed not only us biut our coaches as well were 22 and 69 both are D1 quality players. You may think ow well what do I know but realize that I have had the privledge of watching Stephenville's Kendall Briles(Texas), Kelan Luker(SMU), Cody Caldwell(SMU) and Brownwood's Colby Freeman(Texas A&M). Not to mention our own Jahmal Hall(Colorado State). I fell that your QB could be as good as Luker and that Your RB/Safety 22 could have as much speed as Briles. Your 69 at LB reminds me of our own J. Hall. I know that alot of your guys are juniors just like ours and the few seniors have probably benn overlooked by most colleges just like ours have because were 3A. I like your chances of making bask to the state game next year with the talent your QB has.

Matthew328
12-17-2001, 01:40 PM
I thought Alaniz is a HECK of a QB...he throws the ball well..is mobile and he seems to be a good leader..he stands tall in the pocket...sometimes I thought he was a bit too unselfish...there were a couple of times were he coulda ran but he held on and tried to make a big play..he just barely overthrew a couple of his recievers...Sinton's D was GREAT...fast and they hit hard....I thought I was looking at a mirror because their D reminded me a lot of ours...I like #69 and #54 in the front 7...the whole secondary was also impressive

Matthew328
12-17-2001, 01:40 PM
I thought Alaniz is a HECK of a QB...he throws the ball well..is mobile and he seems to be a good leader..he stands tall in the pocket...sometimes I thought he was a bit too unselfish...there were a couple of times were he coulda ran but he held on and tried to make a big play..he just barely overthrew a couple of his recievers...Sinton's D was GREAT...fast and they hit hard....I thought I was looking at a mirror because their D reminded me a lot of ours...I like #69 and #54 in the front 7...the whole secondary was also impressive

Ktown2004
12-17-2001, 01:56 PM
WHO LET THEM DAWGS OUT? They are everything everyone said they were and more!!! Give them their due. STATE CHAMPS 2001!!! NOBODY DID IT BETTER!

Idiot
12-17-2001, 04:02 PM
Wanna send my congrats to Everman from one bulldog to another bulldog.........congats on your state championship, (from a Wylie supporter)