PDA

View Full Version : Texas plays A&M in Women's Soccer Saturday (11-17-07)

Phil C
11-16-2007, 05:36 PM
to see who advances to the sweet 16 round. It will be in College Station starting at 5:30 P.M. and those that are in the area should go see these two great teams play.
An injustice by the NCAA (and I have had both UT and A&M fans agree with me) is that these two teams are meeting tomorrow instead of in the finals. I don't know who is going to win but no matter the NCAA has done a great injustice this time. Of course I want UT to win but no matter who wins I hope the winner keeps advancing and wins the National Championship. It is just whoever loses will have deserved better.

g$$
11-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Agreed Phil. Should never have been put in same regional. Injustice to both schools.

Tied 1-1 on year. Aggies won regular season Big 12 Title for 4th straight year, Texas won Big 12 Tourney. Now they play to advance.

Go Lady Ags! May the best team win.

Phil C
11-18-2007, 09:21 AM
In a great game Texas Beats A&M 3 - 2 to advance in the playoffs. A great game by both teams. It is a shame it couldn't have been in the finals like it should have been.

Congratulations to the Horns and Go Get 'em next week.

For the Aggies congratulations for a great season. You deserved better. The NCAA did you an injustice this year.

Phil C
11-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Well g$$ the Horns got rooked again as they have to travel to Florida State and play there this Friday at 6 P.M. At least it isn't Portland but NCAA owes us next time. I hope they remember.

g$$
11-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Agreed Phil. Congrats to the Lady Horns in a hard fought game in bad weather.

A&M is having trouble getting over the hump. Win Big 12 for 4th straight year & lose again in playoffs. Last year to UNC in Elite 8, who won it all again.

I hope Texas does well in representing the Big 12.