PDA

View Full Version : Best 3a High School Cheerleaders........

TinyTim
11-16-2007, 12:29 PM
Hands down. Wylie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the Wylie Pep-Rally and the cheerleaders were doing college level stunts and flips and it was incredible!!!!!!

Really brings excitement and fun to the game......

garciap77
11-16-2007, 12:30 PM
I have to agree!

mistanice
11-16-2007, 01:14 PM
any of you been to this taco bell where a drive thru worker sings to customers?

One week ago, Donnie Lamar Harden's audience included those who passed through a local Taco Bell drive-through.

Today, it includes the millions who tune in to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

"I don't believe it myself," Harden said Monday from Los Angeles. "I think I'm in a dream. Somebody needs to slap me or something."

Harden's singing drive-through workdays first surfaced on KTXS-TV. Then video of him appeared on YouTube and CNN, prompting "Ellen" show producers to take note, love him, find him, book him and fly him to Los Angeles to appear on her show.

In Abilene, Harden's first appearance -- yes, there are two -- is scheduled for 4 p.m. today on KTXS. A second appearance for the 23-year-old, because talk show Ellen and her producers loved him so much, is slated for the same time slot on Wednesday.

"I'm doing great like a bowl of frosted flakes," said Harden to DeGeneres on today's show. "I do it to make people happy and put smiles on people's faces."

Not bad for a high school dropout who still wants to pursue a GED.

"I'm in Los Angeles, man. I shook Ellen's hand," said Harden, who attended Cooper High and Abilene High.

TinyTim
11-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
any of you been to this taco bell where a drive thru worker sings to customers?

One week ago, Donnie Lamar Harden's audience included those who passed through a local Taco Bell drive-through.

Today, it includes the millions who tune in to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

"I don't believe it myself," Harden said Monday from Los Angeles. "I think I'm in a dream. Somebody needs to slap me or something."

Harden's singing drive-through workdays first surfaced on KTXS-TV. Then video of him appeared on YouTube and CNN, prompting "Ellen" show producers to take note, love him, find him, book him and fly him to Los Angeles to appear on her show.

In Abilene, Harden's first appearance -- yes, there are two -- is scheduled for 4 p.m. today on KTXS. A second appearance for the 23-year-old, because talk show Ellen and her producers loved him so much, is slated for the same time slot on Wednesday.

"I'm doing great like a bowl of frosted flakes," said Harden to DeGeneres on today's show. "I do it to make people happy and put smiles on people's faces."

Not bad for a high school dropout who still wants to pursue a GED.

"I'm in Los Angeles, man. I shook Ellen's hand," said Harden, who attended Cooper High and Abilene High.

Yeah,

The sad part about this is that Harold of Harold's Barbeque has been singing for years and puts this guy to shame.

Harold is awsome and sings alot when you go into his place of business for food.

But in the end, neither of these guys can do a back handspring or a layout to boost school spirit on Friday night at the football game.