PDA

View Full Version : Bandera?

PantherEatDog
10-19-2002, 12:56 PM
Is Bandera really any good? Ingram played with them for the first half of their game and Ingram sucks!

bulldawg55_8
10-19-2002, 01:03 PM
PantherEatDog:
Is Bandera really any good? Ingram played with them for the first half of their game and Ingram sucks!I will say that Ingram did come out ready to play and we didn't take them as well as we should have. I will take my hat off to burnet. They gave us a heck of a game and have a lot of talent on their team. Best of luck to them in state bound. As for liberty hill, see u friday!

PantherEatDog
10-19-2002, 01:07 PM
I cant belive that Bandera scheduled Liberty Hill for their homecoming!? I probably whould have been safer to schedule Ingram as homecoming. eek!

PantherEatDog
10-19-2002, 01:08 PM
It*

topdawg
10-19-2002, 01:21 PM
panthereatdog, i wouldnt be talkin trash because friday night in bandera i think its going to be dogeatpanther!!!

jimmy43
10-19-2002, 05:07 PM
i think that we can talk trash if we want. i have a few reasons. 7-0, 2-0 in district, offense has not been stopped yet, defense only allows ten points a game, a team has never led in a game except for caldwell (our first game) yall went into halftime tied, we went in 21-7, they only scored on our second d when we put it out there, and we put up 49 against them, one more thing, you obviously let your guard down or gave up in the second half against burnet because they ran it up on yall. Take a look we are a 4th quarter team. 24 points against them in the 4th quarter. I think that that is enough to prove that we can talk trash to you. :mad: :mad: :mad:

topdawg
10-19-2002, 06:04 PM
im not from bandera i just dont think your going to go to there house and come out with a victory, plus its there homecoming, but what great team did yall beet that makes yall deserve so much respect?

PantherEatDog
10-19-2002, 06:54 PM
So what if its their homecoming?! That'le just make it even more embarising. LH by 21!

topdawg
10-19-2002, 07:35 PM
good luck to both teams

29x281
10-19-2002, 10:37 PM
PantherEatDog and Jimmy43:

Since I haven't seen the Panthers play, I'm just wondering if LH deserves a Top 10 ranking in your opinion?

There are only about 10 undefeated teams left in 3A and Liberty Hill gets less respect than any of them. No state-wide recognition at all. What's up with all the haters?

jimmy43
10-20-2002, 12:23 AM
i don't know. granted our predistrict schedule was easy but we beat wimberly and put up 49 against ingram. we should be able to take bandera, LH by 14.

spaniard
10-20-2002, 12:29 AM
ill be pulling for liberty hill until the time comes for us to play you guys. then im wearin green. its been a while since yall have been to the postseason, so i figure its about time. good luck, and play hard.

jimmy43
10-20-2002, 12:33 AM
thanks spaniard. i hope that yall are 9-0 too so it will make the game more intense. probably going to be the best around. :)

Ozzy
10-20-2002, 09:31 AM
i've seen LH play. saw the Wimberley game. LH better start worrying about Bandera, then Llano. i think LH will probably go into the Burnet game needing a win to make the playoffs. said it earlier, LH will wind up 7-3.

Pandora
10-20-2002, 10:35 AM
I would have to agree with Ozzy, Liberty Hill had better start to worry about Bandera. I have seen both teams play, and I think that Bandera should win, although on Friday night nothing should be taken for granted. The game should be a good one, and may the best team win.

jimmy43
10-20-2002, 12:24 PM
So ozzy and pandora are saying that we don' t win another game and we miss the playoffs? We put up 49 against Ingram and dominated the entire game. Ingram played with Bandera all through the game until 9 minutes let in the first quarter. LH by 14 over Bandera.

Ozzy
10-20-2002, 02:18 PM
seems to me that LH had to score 28 in the 4th to blow out Ingram. LH didn't exactly blow out Wimberley, either. returned a fumble for a score late to put it away. 16-8 game late in the 2nd half. so, LH, don't count ANY wins until the game is over.

LHpanther#45
10-20-2002, 05:59 PM
Acctually jimmy Ingram and Bandera were neck and neck until 4 min. in the FOURTH quarter. :p

LHpanther#45
10-20-2002, 06:00 PM
I mean 9 min. :rolleyes:

jimmy43
10-21-2002, 08:00 PM
exactly, Ingram hung with bandera through the whole game. Ingram didn't have a chance against the LH panthers.

ladydawg03
10-21-2002, 11:20 PM
what teams has Liberty Hill beat? and what classifications were they? does anyone know?

jimmy43
10-22-2002, 07:23 AM
go to data poll and you can see for your self. Who cares who we beat in predistrict. we are 2-0 in district. LH by 14 over Bandera

jimmy43
10-22-2002, 07:23 AM
go to data poll and you can see for your self. Who cares who we beat in predistrict. we are 2-0 in district. LH by 14 over Bandera

MKA
10-22-2002, 09:46 PM
:cool: People can talk trash, support there team, and make predictions. Who cares! That's why they play the game. All this talk is exactly that. TALK. WHat happens this Friday night on the field is all that will be rememberd. Not some post by an arrogant player or fan. I'd say the confident one dosn't need to say anything. He PROVES it.

greendog fan
10-24-2002, 12:23 PM
Ozzy:
i've seen LH play. saw the Wimberley game. LH better start worrying about Bandera, then Llano. i think LH will probably go into the Burnet game needing a win to make the playoffs. said it earlier, LH will wind up 7-3.I also have seen LH play. Watched the game against Blanco. Yes thay won. Blanco later beat the #1 team in 2A. So what! Was Comfort really a #1 team? Who knows will find out after the season is over. I still belive that Bandera is a little bit better than LH. Will be a good game but I think Bandera will win. As for beating Burnet, Keep dreaming LH, It will not happen. Burnet is a true top 5 in the state. Watch out for the Dogs this year LH

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 12:46 PM
It's one thing for a Caldwell fan to be disheartened about an effort but something else altogether when we hear people ragging on Liberty Hill for a "weak schedule". We were on the schedule and we have lost to some extremely good teams (Cameron and Rockdale) since a 34-27 loss to Liberty Hill after leading 12-0 at the half. Blanco won state in 2A last year (HELLO!), Hutto is average (not bad), Florence is improved and only Smithville I agree is really pitiful. Caldwell beat Madisonville (24-20) the week after playing LH adn M'ville is always loaded with talent and will make the playoffs in a tough league with Mexia and Crockett.
The problem here is clearly that everyone is foolishly judging LH's past seasons and picturing them to be some 2A has-been because of their schedule that was made when they didn't realize they were this much improved. Winning builds confidence and it obviously did something to boost them.
So I think it's time the Panthers nailed Bandera to shut up the naysayers once and for all.
Liberty Hill is now a strong 3A team - LIVE WITH IT!

PantherEatDog
10-24-2002, 05:13 PM
Happy Homecoming Bandera!! I hope have an awsome dance after the game.... your gonna need it to cheer you up after ya'll are publicly embarrassed wink

jimmy43
10-24-2002, 05:16 PM
All we hear about is how you beat Marlin and they Beat Ennis. We beat Blanco and they beat Comfort. True they are AA but you are saying that Comfort is not really #1. how can you say that you are really #2. LH by 14!!!!!!!!!!

greendog fan
10-24-2002, 05:33 PM
jimmy43:
All we hear about is how you beat Marlin and they Beat Ennis. We beat Blanco and they beat Comfort. True they are AA but you are saying that Comfort is not really #1. how can you say that you are really #2. LH by 14!!!!!!!!!!Who said we were a real #2? If you are refering to my post i said we were a real top 5 team. Ratings do not mean nothing. Still think LH has a small chance Friday against Bandera. I will still go with Bandera. Burnet over Wimberly, Llano over Ingram.

BHSchrldr
10-24-2002, 07:36 PM
bandera is so going to whoop up on y'all, just like burnet is...i think you guys are in for a BIG surprise!!!

topdawg
10-24-2002, 08:11 PM
i have to agree with bhschrldr, bandera and burnet are both going to beat the crap out of yall eek!

29x281
10-24-2002, 08:22 PM
"Hutto is average (not bad)" -- hotstuff

Hutto is 1-6. They have been held under 7 points in 6 of their 7 games. How exactly do you define "average (not bad)"?

Interestingly, only Smithville (0-7) and Troy (63-0 losers to Marlin) posted lower offensive outputs against Hutto than did Liberty Hill.

Not that any of that means anything, of course.

Bulldog1990
10-24-2002, 09:50 PM
Bandera by 10 in a 34-24 shootout. Bandera has lost to the 2nd Ranked 3A team in the state of which they were in the game going into half time. The other loss was to Fredericksburg who is undefeated and should be ranked in 4A. Liberty Hill is doing real good but I dont think they have been tested by any real competition yet. But they will be by Bandera and Burnet. Good Luck