PDA

View Full Version : Jasper vs Splendora

kepdawg
11-15-2007, 04:07 PM
What do you think of this game?

I haven't seen either team so I'm not really sure what to expect.

It seems like Jasper is overachieving while adjusting to a new coach.

I haven't heard to much about Jasper.

They're supposed to be slow, small, and short.

Wasn't Brian Robinson from Splendora?

I think he was fast (for his size), big, and tall.

If that is typical for Splendora Jasper could be in trouble.

Hopefully the Bulldogs can overcome and advance to the second round!

j_dog
11-15-2007, 08:56 PM
I read an article that this is Splendora's first time to win consecutive district titles. Now they want to win this playoff game. Jasper may be in for a big fight.

Article about the game from the Chronicle.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nb/humble/sports/5292814.html

but the biggest thing going for jasper, rumor has it, is that Jody is picking Splendora. :D that could be the kiss of death for Splendora. :cool: now if he would just wear his special shirt.....

since Jasper is slow, small, and short, they need all the help they can get! :clap:

bulldogbark
11-15-2007, 10:37 PM
this will not be much of a fight. Splendora dosn't have the defence to stop the Jasper offence. If Bailey had played all games his stats would be overshadowing many of the top rushers. This will be a point spread of about 28 points. Not quite sure were everybody is getting the idea that Jasper is slow and small.

it will be a clean sweep for 21-3A over 22-3A with no problems.

j_dog
11-15-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
this will not be much of a fight. Splendora dosn't have the defence to stop the Jasper offence. If Bailey had played all games his stats would be overshadowing many of the top rushers. This will be a point spread of about 28 points. Not quite sure were everybody is getting the idea that Jasper is slow and small.

dern it bark, just when i get them all set up, you come in here wit facts. :(

repeet aftre me: Jasper is slow and small and short. :p ;)

bulldogbark
11-15-2007, 11:37 PM
ohhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhh I wasnt informed ok.......but your forgot stubby....short , slow, small, and stubby:)

j_dog
11-16-2007, 08:33 AM
ohhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhh I wasnt informed ok.......but your forgot stubby....short , slow, small, and stubby:)
yeh, not 2 gud at futbol, but they are gud lukin to the girls i heer enyways. :)

bulldogbark
11-16-2007, 08:45 AM
I know last week our run thru house almost did us in cause it took so much strength to bust thru house.

j_dog
11-16-2007, 09:23 AM
I know last week our run thru house almost did us in cause it took so much strength to bust thru house.
yeh, jus week!! :(

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Great! Now ya'll are stubby and weak, on top of being slow, small and short? :eek: :eek: :eek: I hope Splendora is prepared for that and takes mercy on you. ;)

Bearkat
11-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Jasper's a pretty darn good football team. They have weapons and speed is one of them. The strength of this Jasper team is the running game. The QB is fast and has good moves. They have a number of backs that run tough. The only true weakness that I see is their ability to throw the football. If a team can find a way to stop the running game then they have a chance to beat Jasper. Splendora WILL NOT stop the Bulldog running game, therefore Jasper will win and move to the next round.

pirate4state
11-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Good Luck to the Bulldogs!! :clap:

j_dog
11-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Great! Now ya'll are stubby and weak, on top of being slow, small and short? :eek: :eek: :eek: I hope Splendora is prepared for that and takes mercy on you. ;)
i am glad yu cee the lite. ;) surely they will take mercy ... it could get ugly .. :(

j_dog
11-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Good Luck to the Bulldogs!! :clap:
Thank you pirate4state. We need all the luck we can get. :)

buff4ever
11-16-2007, 12:45 PM
This thread is horrible. If jasper really is slow, small, short week, blind and everything else, and yet this is possibly going to be a dog fight; I don't know what to thinkg.

Maybe both teams will be trying to lose to avoid navasota. I don't know, this was just sad.

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
blind
They're blind too????? :eek: :eek: Oh, man....that's just sad. :(

j_dog
11-16-2007, 01:07 PM
i didn't know the blind bit. that explains why there are no attempts to catch passes and the qb throws to the wrong end zone. :(

that explains a lot.. :thinking:

JHS_c/o_06'
11-16-2007, 01:41 PM

i hear the entire o-line has little T-Rex arms.

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
i hear the entire o-line has little T-Rex arms.

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s33/smilies-46935.png

Hopefully Splendora will see this. :)

88bobcats
11-16-2007, 02:27 PM

Orangefield played both Splendora and Jasper. Based upon the "common opponent" comparison, I'd say Jasper takes this one by 3 touchdowns or more.

Go 21-3A!

Bulldog_12
11-16-2007, 02:51 PM
It's good to be talking about Jasper in the playoffs again. It sucked not to last year. :thumbsup:

JasperDog94
11-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
It's good to be talking about Jasper in the playoffs again. It sucked not to last year. :thumbsup: No doubt.

Hupernikomen
11-16-2007, 04:34 PM
I have seen both play this year. Hopefully Splendora against Diboll wasn't much of a game. Jasper has improved in the games I have seen. I think Jasper will make too many big plays in this one. Splendora's strength is usually defense so it should be interesting.

Either way..travel safe and good luck to both teams.

j_dog
11-16-2007, 06:36 PM
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s33/smilies-46935.png

Hopefully Splendora will see this. :)
and LH also. :D (just in case they meet up again) ;)

bulldogbark
11-16-2007, 07:44 PM
This is very hard to report, but since we (Jasper) can't afford bus travel to the game. We will have to take turns toting each other in rickshaws. To pay for the meal after the game the starting O-line and D-line will be working in the consession stand during halftime. Please buy something from them and leave a tip. Thank you from our blind, stubby, weak, short, small and slow heats:hairpunk:

crazy
11-16-2007, 08:08 PM
I didn't see anything short, stubby, slow, blind or otherwise when I saw them play this year. Someone is dreaming.....Jasper has NEVER been slow....

j_dog
11-16-2007, 08:26 PM
This is very hard to report, but since we (Jasper) can't afford bus travel to the game. We will have to take turns toting each other in rickshaws. To pay for the meal after the game the starting O-line and D-line will be working in the consession stand during halftime. Please buy something from them and leave a tip. Thank you from our blind, stubby, weak, short, small and slow heats:hairpunk:
got won of dem turky legs? :)

Astrosdawg07
11-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Bearkat
Jasper's a pretty darn good football team. They have weapons and speed is one of them. The strength of this Jasper team is the running game. The QB is fast and has good moves. They have a number of backs that run tough. The only true weakness that I see is their ability to throw the football. If a team can find a way to stop the running game then they have a chance to beat Jasper. Splendora WILL NOT stop the Bulldog running game, therefore Jasper will win and move to the next round.

The turf in Humble will aslo be in Jasper's advantage due to their speed. A win would be so big for Jasper due the season we had last year.

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2007, 12:52 AM
If the OL & DL weren't blind, weak, slow, small, stubby, etc, you could've had them running the rickshaws. :devil:

navscanmaster
11-17-2007, 05:02 AM
I still can't get over the T-Rex arms thing! HAHAHAHA! That is just so funny to picture! RFLMAO!

rundoe
11-17-2007, 08:42 AM
If the OL & DL weren't blind, weak, slow, small, stubby, etc, you could've had them running the rickshaws. :devil:

the o line and the T-Rex arms was my fav line of all , lol

JasperDog94
11-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Anyone know who the home team is?

3aSoftball4Mom
11-17-2007, 01:58 PM
They are blind, stubby, weak, short, small, slow heats, pull rickshaws

AND they are POOR????? :eek: :eek: :eek:
But I heard they were Goooood loooooking~~easy on the eyes so to speak, so we'll send help!

Bless their lil' hearts

j_dog
11-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
They are blind, stubby, weak, short, small, slow heats, pull rickshaws

AND they are POOR????? :eek: :eek: :eek:
But I heard they were Goooood loooooking~~easy on the eyes so to speak, so we'll send help!

Bless their lil' hearts
tank u for the hep u sent! it worked! :D

now can u help us wit dat Navvysoda team ? :thinking: :D

3aSoftball4Mom
11-19-2007, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
tank u for the hep u sent! it worked! :D

now can u help us wit dat Navvysoda team ? :thinking: :D

ABSOLUTELY!!

goot luk ter yew!:D :D

RattlerDude
11-19-2007, 10:34 AM