PDA

View Full Version : Waco Robinson info

duckpluck
11-15-2007, 12:27 AM
I know a lot about the LH Panthers but who are the go to guys for Waco Robinson? QB, RB, WR, Defensve players, others?
Anyone have any stats and info on thier players?

kepdawg
11-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by duckpluck
I know a lot about the LH Panthers but who are the go to guys for Waco Robinson? QB, RB, WR, Defensve players, others?

I don't really know anything about their team, but if you have a special flag or something I'd keep an eye on it! :D

duckpluck
11-15-2007, 08:15 AM

yoe64
11-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Just a few I can think of...RB Seth Mogavero # 18 is Sr. is their main go to guy.

#7 WR Aaron Williams is a Jr...has speed

Not totally positive on this i think their QB is Jr. Ruben Martinez, but not totally sure..

Defensive wise...LB Rowdy Hurst..is Jr. DE Coltin Jellison has height.

ronwx5x
11-15-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by duckpluck
I think I've seen it said on this board before that it is definitely not WACO Robinson, just Robinson.

redfish961
11-15-2007, 11:44 AM
All the info you really need can be found on the other threads concerning Robinson.

In summary:

1) They really don't have a go to guy. They lost their star player and are a shell of their former selves. No athletes to be found here.

2) The Robinson defense is mediocre and can't stop any teams that run the ball, or pass it for that matter.

3) They've lost 4 games this year to the likes of paltry opposition such as Celina, Caldwell, La Vega, and China Spring.

4) They really don't have a chance in the playoffs, which makes you wonder why they are even there.

If this isn't enough for you, then you can refer back to last year's threads where you can acquire the same information.

Although they did have some miraculous victories in their playoff games, they were overrated and didn't play anybody. After all, how could 1 guy beat 11?

Where in the heck is Robinson, anyways? And who cares.

Old Tiger
11-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by redfish961

4) They really don't have a chance in the playoffs, which makes you wonder why they are even there.
It's not that they don't have a chance in playoffs they just don't have a chance against LH :D

Runnin Panther
11-15-2007, 12:10 PM
All the info you really need can be found on the other threads concerning Robinson.

In summary:

1) They really don't have a go to guy. They lost their star player and are a shell of their former selves. No athletes to be found here.

2) The Robinson defense is mediocre and can't stop any teams that run the ball, or pass it for that matter.

3) They've lost 4 games this year to the likes of paltry opposition such as Celina, Caldwell, La Vega, and China Spring.

If this isn't enough for you, then you can refer back to last year's threads where you can acquire the same information.

Although they did have some miraculous victories in their playoff games, they were overrated and didn't play anybody. After all, how could 1 guy beat 11?

Likewise the same can be said for Liberty Hill.
In summary:
1) They are one dimensional, absolutely no passing game to speak of.
2) Their star QB and speed Running back graduated, looking really slow this year.
3) LH defense has always been mediocre, they have always depended on out scoring their opponents, but due to the before mentioned it’s not likely.
4) They had a pasty schedule this year, which makes their undefeated status overrated.
5) The only reason they won last year was good old fashion luck. And really who could be that lucky twice in a row.
So I guess that makes tomorrow nights match up between LH and Robinson the battle of the overrated, lucky and mediocre. I don’t even know why either team should show up to play, neither really stands a chance. Right???

Ingleside Fan
11-15-2007, 12:12 PM

In summary:

Good to see your still around! I haven't seen you post in awhile. Maybe will see each other in Gruene sometime in the future?
:D

redfish961
11-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
In summary:
2) Their star QB and speed Running back graduated, looking really slow this year.
3) LH defense has always been mediocre, they have always depended on out scoring their opponents, but due to the before mentioned it’s not likely.
4) They had a pasty schedule this year, which makes their undefeated status overrated.
5) The only reason they won last year was good old fashion luck. And really who could be that lucky twice in a row.
So I guess that makes tomorrow nights match up between LH and Robinson the battle of the overrated, lucky and mediocre. I don’t even know why either team should show up to play, neither really stands a chance. Right???

Exactly.

3afan
11-15-2007, 12:22 PM

In summary:

that was weird ...

redfish961
11-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
Good to see your still around! I haven't seen you post in awhile. Maybe will see each other in Gruene sometime in the future?

You betcha.

redfish961
11-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
that was weird ...

Because I'm weird.

I had this insane thought last year that Robinson was a pretty good team.

What I didn't realize is that Robinson really didn't have a good team, they just had a good player.

I also didn't realize that their road to state was filled with creampuffs that the D-2 teams would have manhandled.

All you have to do is look at some of these threads and these thoughts will be confirmed.

gatordaze
11-15-2007, 12:50 PM
They have an awesome kicker. I have never seen a HS kicker that gets the ball up as fast as he does. I am not sure of his accuracy but he looks good in warm up. He really only got one chance at an extra point and did not get close enough for a field goal in the game I saw him play.

Ingleside Fan
11-15-2007, 01:09 PM
You betcha.

Continue to BELIEVE. The team must believe to achieve.
:)

redfish961
11-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
They have an awesome kicker. I have never seen a HS kicker that gets the ball up as fast as he does. I am not sure of his accuracy but he looks good in warm up. He really only got one chance at an extra point and did not get close enough for a field goal in the game I saw him play.

Now that you've let the cat out of the bag on Robinson's secret weapon, I'll go ahead and fill you in on the Rockets gameplan.

What they plan to do is receive the opening kickoff and hopefully get to the 20 yard line.

They will then immediately bring out the field goal unit, since there is no hope for their offense after losing their one man show to graduation. This is their only hope to score any points.

One thing is for certain with this gameplan. With the way Liberty Hill will score on the Rockets substandard defense, the kicker will get plenty of attempts.

He may not make any of them, but the Rockets can rest assured that they will at least leave the game with as many points as they started with.

I sure hope Liberty Hill's FG defense is on their game or they may be in for a surprise.

redfish961
11-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
Continue to BELIEVE. The team must believe to achieve.
:)

You can rest assured, I do.

Just moving along with the masses. ;)

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2007, 01:35 PM
Now that you've let the cat out of the bag on Robinson's secret weapon, I'll go ahead and fill you in on the Rockets gameplan.

What they plan to do is receive the opening kickoff and hopefully get to the 20 yard line.

They will then immediately bring out the field goal unit, since there is no hope for their offense after losing their one man show to graduation. This is their only hope to score any points.

One thing is for certain with this gameplan. With the way Liberty Hill will score on the Rockets substandard defense, the kicker will get plenty of attempts.

He may not make any of them, but the Rockets can rest assured that they will at least leave the game with as many points as they started with.

I sure hope Liberty Hill's FG defense is on their game or they may be in for a surprise.
About this kicker.....how far can he hit them? :D ;)

(The best I've seen this year is the kid from Burnet. 53 yarder against us, and I seem to remember that he's had some further.)

Ingleside Fan
11-15-2007, 01:38 PM

Down right funny!!:evillol:

3afan
11-15-2007, 01:42 PM

OK, now the shtick is old .......

Runnin Panther
11-15-2007, 04:59 PM
Robinson is trying to lull LH into a false since of security, so we won’t come pumped and ready to play. But that’s not going to work, we know they are good and we will have to bring our A game to stay on the field with them. All I can say is be ready for a fired up Panther team, we are hungry and ready to prove that last year was no fluke.:D

redfish961
11-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Robinson is trying to lull LH into a false since of security, so we won’t come pumped and ready to play. But that’s not going to work, we know they are good and we will have to bring our A game to stay on the field with them. All I can say is be ready for a fired up Panther team, we are hungry and ready to prove that last year was no fluke.:D

RP, it doesn't matter who you are, how ready you are, or how pumped you are.

When you see how the Rockets play offense, you can't help but be lulled to sleep. That's why the Robinson fans bring not only blankets to the games, but pillows, as well. It's a tradition.

Hope you guys do great tonight and if you need to borrow some sleeping material, just give me a shout.

To be honest, we are just very thankful that we won't have to face Rockdale's special teams again this year.

Those guys are vicious.

Ingleside Fan
11-16-2007, 02:47 PM
When you see how the Rockets play offense, you can't help but be lulled to sleep. That's why the Robinson fans bring not only blankets to the games, but pillows, as well. It's a tradition.

Lullaby, and sleep tight.
Hush! My panther is sleeping,

bobcat74
11-16-2007, 03:53 PM
I haven't laughed this hard in a while. :weeping: :weeping:

redfish961
11-19-2007, 01:33 PM
In summary:

Runnin' Panther,

YOU FIBBED!!

Good luck next week guys. Y'all did great.