PDA

View Full Version : Snyder fans should be very happy!

charlesrixey
11-14-2007, 10:25 PM
anyone gone to tf.com?

Snyder was picked by all 3 DCTF predictors (padilla, jake shaw and txfbratings)

to reach the semifinals

padilla had them beating Celina, and losing to Giddings

can't say you aren't getting some love from some influential people!

:)

lakers
11-14-2007, 10:27 PM
I still think that they will go 3 or 4 rounds tops. I would like for them to go all the way, but I dont see that happening.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by lakers
I still think that they will go 3 or 4 rounds tops. I would like for them to go all the way, but I dont see that happening.

You never know, you just never know. We'll see in the next few weeks.

CHSfan
11-14-2007, 10:30 PM
i dont think they will go passed to 3rd round! they are a good team but thats all a good team! there are alot of just GOOD teams!

lakers
11-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
You never know, you just never know. We'll see in the next few weeks.

Well i would like to see them prove me wrong..

charlesrixey
11-14-2007, 10:32 PM
i'm surprised no one had noticed it yet

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by CHSfan
i dont think they will go passed to 3rd round! they are a good team but thats all a good team! there are alot of just GOOD teams!

Well thats all kwerco is. Snyder would beat them@!

nobogey72
11-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
anyone gone to tf.com?

to reach the semifinals

with all due respect, IMO, the only "influential people" that matter will have helmets on their heads Friday Night and their coaches.

Ranger Mom
11-14-2007, 11:20 PM

What would some high school girl from Cuero know about the Snyder team anyway!!:hand: :hand:

J/K...you know I gotta pick on ya!!

charlesrixey
11-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
with all due respect, IMO, the only "influential people" that matter will have helmets on their heads Friday Night and their coaches.

sarcasm

kepdawg
11-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Snyder fans don't need somebody picking them to be happy!

They're from Snyder!

That right there is reason enough to be happy!

charlesrixey
11-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Snyder fans don't need somebody picking them to be happy!

They're from Snyder!

That right there is reason enough to be happy!

DUKE22
11-14-2007, 11:57 PM
Well I think there are probably a dozen teams that honestly think they can win it. Snyder I believe is one of those. However predictions dont mean crap. I think a west texas team has to play really good just to get to the semi finals. Once they get there they have to play great period. Can it be done yes, but things have to go your way i think you have to play really well and get some breaks.

Stownhorse
11-15-2007, 12:00 AM

Id' like to see them reach 3 round deep as well as Sweetwater. :devil:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-15-2007, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Well I think there are probably a dozen teams that honestly think they can win it. Snyder I believe is one of those. However predictions dont mean crap. I think a west texas team has to play really good just to get to the semi finals. Once they get there they have to play great period. Can it be done yes, but things have to go your way i think you have to play really well and get some breaks.

There yuh go. CW said it all.

DU_stud04
11-15-2007, 02:23 AM
snyder will go far enough to get pounded to the ground again.

DaHop72
11-15-2007, 08:35 AM
i'm surprised no one had noticed it yet Some of us just choose to keep quiet.:D

DaHop72
11-15-2007, 08:36 AM
i dont think they will go passed to 3rd round! they are a good team but thats all a good team! there are alot of just GOOD teams! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:devil:

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2007, 09:33 AM
anyone gone to tf.com?

to reach the semifinals

I wonder how many of these three had Gilmer picked to win it
all last year.:thinking: :devil:

Black_Magic
11-15-2007, 09:57 AM
i dont think they will go passed to 3rd round! they are a good team but thats all a good team! there are alot of just GOOD teams! Thanks.. When did you see Snyder play this year? wondering..

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Thanks.. When did you see Snyder play this year? wondering..

I'm thinking ya'lls game against Monahans or Canyon.:devil:

DaHop72
11-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I'm thinking ya'lls game against Monahans or Canyon.:devil: Nope, she's from Cuero.:devil:

Black_Magic
11-15-2007, 10:12 AM
What really going to make you look foolish is this... Imagine ...Snyder goes to the big dance or even 4-5 rounds deep. AND Sweetwater gets knocked out by 21 by Bridgport in the FIRST round..... Time will tell;)

BMOC
11-15-2007, 10:22 AM
what I've learned in the past, is never, ever count Snyder out....not in the last 4 years or so. Good Luck guys.

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2007, 10:34 AM
What really going to make you look foolish is this... Imagine ...Snyder goes to the big dance or even 4-5 rounds deep. AND Sweetwater gets knocked out by 21 by Bridgport in the FIRST round..... Time will tell;)

Why would we look foolish? We weren't picked #3 in the state
in the preseason poll. Which by the way lasted about as long
as it took ya'll to play your first game. Ya'll were expected to be
there. If you're not is this season considered a failure?

Sweetwater's hopes weren't that high this year. If we
win one play-off game we've exceeding most expectations.

Black_Magic
11-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Why would we look foolish? We weren't picked #3 in the state
in the preseason poll. Which by the way lasted about as long
as it took ya'll to play your first game. Ya'll were expected to be
there. If you're not is this season considered a failure?

Sweetwater's hopes weren't that high this year. If we
win one play-off game we've exceeding most expectations. Oh wait a sec your now saying Snyder is top dog??? Nah you wont say that ever... Oh no doubt you wil make some EXCUSE or cover your tracks some way like you just started to do in this statement.... That is what will be the most comical if or when it comes to pass...:clap: this is why this board is so intresting. Ya know ... Kinda like the jumping of ship by you sweetwater fans early on and then trying to swim fast enough to climb back on... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Texasfootball2
11-15-2007, 11:19 AM
I wonder how many of these three had Gilmer picked to win it
all last year.:thinking: :devil:

I would be willing to bet that at least two of the three had Gilmer picked to win it all last year. If I remember correctly about 75% of this board had them pick to either win it all or get beat in the finals. (by there team of course! ) I too had them to win it all in my picks.

There are always some teams that look like obvious picks before the playoffs start and to pick against some of these teams you would truely have to be a homer because on paper some teams appear to be the obvious favorite.

This year, teams like Liberty Hill and Snyder are pick to go far in most brackets because it "appears" as if their road is fairly easy as long as things go as they appear on paper. But there is always a Tex. LE out there waiting for their opportunity to knock off the favorite. It seems to happen every year, and it will probably happen this year. To Whom?:thinking: I don't know.:doh:

One game this week that reminds me of last year Gilmer/LE game is Royce City/Wakeland:confused:

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2007, 11:29 AM
Oh wait a sec your now saying Snyder is top dog??? Nah you wont say that ever... Oh no doubt you wil make some EXCUSE or cover your tracks some way like you just started to do in this statement.... That is what will be the most comical if or when it comes to pass...:clap: this is why this board is so intresting. Ya know ... Kinda like the jumping of ship by you sweetwater fans early on and then trying to swim fast enough to climb back on... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Do you actually read my posts and replies or do you just quote
them and then fill your post with jibberish?

I didn't say anything about Snyder being top dog. I said their
expectations were higher to start the season. Graduation is
going to hit ya'll this year the way it did us last year. Something
tells me you'll be a little less vocal unlike me.

You keep talking about banwagoneers. We are 6-4. Who jumps
on the bandwagon of a 6-4 team. Is that something that happens
in Snyder on a regular basis? I know they've had a long history
of 6-4 teams.:thinking:

Black_Magic
11-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Do you actually read my posts and replies or do you just quote
them and then fill your post with jibberish?

I didn't say anything about Snyder being top dog. I said their
expectations were higher to start the season. Graduation is
going to hit ya'll this year the way it did us last year. Something
tells me you'll be a little less vocal unlike me.

You keep talking about banwagoneers. We are 6-4. Who jumps
on the bandwagon of a 6-4 team. Is that something that happens
in Snyder on a regular basis? I know they've had a long history
of 6-4 teams.:thinking: What your doing is trash talking and then building yourself a back door out of it. Either you think Snyder was and is overated or not. you talk like they are and were but now build yourself a little exit just incase.;)

In regards to jumping ship.... I guess you are suffering from a loss of memory. you dont remember all the talk about how poor the mustangs are this year and talk of "next year" and then how QUIET SW fans got untill about game 4.. now its full steam head!! Woohoo!!:clap: :clap: :clap: LOL. Fair weather fans...FYI the same was said about last years Snyder team( not going to be good next year) ... Still went 3 rounds deep didnt they;) You guys are a hoot.:clap:

Curly
11-15-2007, 12:14 PM
What your doing is trash talking and then building yourself a back door out of it. Either you think Snyder was and is overated or not. you talk like they are and were but now build yourself a little exit just incase.;)

In regards to jumping ship.... I guess you are suffering from a loss of memory. you dont remember all the talk about how poor the mustangs are this year and talk of "next year" and then how QUIET SW fans got untill about game 4.. now its full steam head!! Woohoo!!:clap: :clap: :clap: LOL. Fair weather fans...FYI the same was said about last years Snyder team( not going to be good next year) ... Still went 3 rounds deep didnt they;) You guys are a hoot.:clap:

Man if you spent half as much time concerend with snyder stuff as you do with what is going on in Sweetwater you guys might not have lost to Canyon or Monahans this year

no telling what snyder could achieve is the folks that are in charge would take care of those kids and not worry so much about other things
you boys got Brownfield first TONIGHT, and you are on here talkin all about Sweetwater,
not hard to see where you are focused in on.....

DU_stud04
11-15-2007, 12:22 PM
:yawn:

TripleH
11-15-2007, 12:26 PM
At least this one is staying on the proper thread. :D

SUPERMANN5107
11-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Curly
Man if you spent half as much time concerend with snyder stuff as you do with what is going on in Sweetwater you guys might not have lost to Canyon or Monahans this year

no telling what snyder could achieve is the folks that are in charge would take care of those kids and not worry so much about other things
you boys got Brownfield first TONIGHT, and you are on here talkin all about Sweetwater,
not hard to see where you are focused in on.....

What do you mean "take care of those kids?" These coaches in Snyder are some of the best around. They prepared us in the past, and they still prepare them today. If you've ever seen a Snyder practice you would know what I'm talking about. Day in and day out its a very intense practice, plus hours in the film room and weight room. They will have them prepared for anything that comes their way. Good luck Tigers

Black_Magic
11-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Curly

not hard to see where you are focused in on..... Thanks for your insight... Great job this year 6-4 or will it be 6-5 in 36 hours?:thinking: dont worry. Pink slips dont come to you till around feb:D O and one Hint... Look at the title of the thread... Its says Snyder in it. so who is concerend about who here:clap: :clap: ;)

cr180t
11-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Thanks Mann

pero chato
11-15-2007, 02:50 PM
I think Snyder fans will be very happy at the end of this game. I'm guessing another 50-15 win for the Tigers. Good luck tonight!

Stownhorse
11-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks.. When did you see Snyder play this year? wondering..

You dont have to see them. you just have to evaluate.

1. Their cake schedule

2. beat by Canyon who got pounded by sweetwater

3. cant pass

I could go on and on... :D

DaHop72
11-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse

1. Their cake schedule

3. cant pass

I could go on and on... :D So go on and worry about your drink and your two step.:devil: :devil:

Stownhorse
11-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
So go on and worry about your drink and your two step.:devil: :devil:

Why did you go off and get that song stuck in my head again!:mad:

DaHop72
11-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Why did you go off and get that song stuck in my head again!:mad: It's called payback my friend, payback.:doh:

Stownhorse
11-15-2007, 03:01 PM
It's called payback my friend, payback.:doh:

haha:clap: ok you got me

lakers
11-15-2007, 03:03 PM

1. Their cake schedule

3. cant pass

I could go on and on... :D

hmmm

interesting, very interesting :thinking:

DaHop72
11-15-2007, 03:04 PM
hmmm

interesting, very interesting :thinking: Aw lakers you can't pay attention to him. He's from Sweetwater. :devil: :devil:

lakers
11-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Aw lakers you can't pay attention to him. He's from Sweetwater. :devil: :devil:

i know but your from snyder. hahaha jk jk

DaHop72
i know but your from snyder. hahaha jk jk And I don't lower myself to those standards. :devil: :devil:

Stownhorse
Aw lakers you can't pay attention to him. He's from Sweetwater. :devil: :devil:

Anything hops says please disregard, he is getting senile. :devil:

lakers
11-15-2007, 03:08 PM
And I don't lower myself to those standards. :devil: :devil:

burnnnnnn,

ouch, dang where are the swater hopefulls with the rebudle.

lakers
11-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Anything hops says please disregard, he is getting senile. :devil:

haha, thank god I am 18, i dont wanna be old

pero chato
11-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
I think Snyder fans will be very happy at the end of this game. I'm guessing another 50-15 win for the Tigers. Good luck tonight!

Dern, I'm good. (Final 55-12). Next up Monahans. I see a 40-17 Snyder win.