PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard about all the stuff going on between Isaiah and Starbury?

big daddy russ
11-14-2007, 06:27 PM
Apparently, Stephon Marbury told the NY Times that he left Phoenix last night with permission from Isaiah Thomas. Thomas denies it and the team fined him.

What in the world is going on over there?

And how in the world is Isaiah still working in the NBA? Is there anything else he could possibly run into the ground? The Players' Union, maybe?

g$$
11-14-2007, 06:31 PM
Marbury says he has "stuff" on Isiah & he better start him. Marbury testified in sexual harassment case too in which Isiah was found guilty. Gonna get ugly.

Could not happen to bigger jerks too. Isiah will be fired pretty soon anyway.

FYI: Stephon Marbury's brother Don played at Texas A&M in the 1980s. Shelby Metcalf went to NY & brought him to CS. Now that is random!

charlesrixey
11-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Apparently, Stephon Marbury told the NY Times that he left Phoenix last night with permission from Isaiah Thomas. Thomas denies it and the team fined him.

What in the world is going on over there?

And how in the world is Isaiah still working in the NBA? Is there anything else he could possibly run into the ground? The Players' Union, maybe?

i've been constantly flabbergasted daily as i listen to the radio that he is still employed anywhere in the NBA

big daddy russ
11-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i've been constantly flabbergasted daily as i listen to the radio that he is still employed anywhere in the NBA
I was flabbergasted that he was employed anywhere in the NBA two years ago. How in the world did that guy score a contract extension last season?

I'm a 5'9" overweight 27-year-old white male. If the Knicks really feel like throwing their money away, they could pay me to play PF for them.

kaorder1999
11-14-2007, 06:55 PM
i think its hilarious....

big daddy russ
11-15-2007, 03:58 PM
New info about the situation that came out today. Apparently, every single one of Marbury's teammates voted against him playing last night, but he played anyway.

This story just gets stranger and stranger every day.

link (http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/49210/20071115/knicks_voted_against_letting_marbury_play/)

luvhoops34
11-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
New info about the situation that came out today. Apparently, every single one of Marbury's teammates voted against him playing last night, but he played anyway.

This story just gets stranger and stranger every day.

link (http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/49210/20071115/knicks_voted_against_letting_marbury_play/)

HA! Maybe he's as popular as Isiah Thomas?:thinking: