PDA

View Full Version : Proof that ESPN is run by morons

Adidas410s
11-14-2007, 06:02 PM
(from another site)

On college football live today John Saunders reported that "Alabama wants to have an elephant in the stadium for home games". The problem is, that story was posted during the summer on the piedmont gazzette website, which is a fictional paper that is understood to be fake by bama and auburn fans...however espn seems to find them as a credible source...tools

kepdawg
11-14-2007, 06:11 PM
It's a legit story

Bama is looking into the possibility of bringing an elephant in on game days

sahen
11-14-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
It's a legit story

Bama is looking into the possibility of bringing an elephant in on game days

PETA will have a field day w/ that...if the noise at a baylor game screws w/ a bear i cant imagine how "inhumane" the noise at a bama game would be to an elephant, plus they will never forget you brought them to the game...bears are dumb we just throw them back in their multimillion dollar habitat and the next week they dont know why we are loading them back into the trailor to go to the field....

kepdawg
11-14-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by sahen
PETA will have a field day w/ that...if the noise at a baylor game screws w/ a bear i cant imagine how "inhumane" the noise at a bama game would be to an elephant, plus they will never forget you brought them to the game...bears are dumb we just throw them back in their multimillion dollar habitat and the next week they dont know why we are loading them back into the trailor to go to the field....

I'm sure PETA won't be happy

It won't be the first time they are unhappy though

RedWhiteBlue
11-14-2007, 06:20 PM
I wonder if it will be one of those drunk ones that Paris Hilton is trying to get to rehab??

sweetwater07
11-14-2007, 06:21 PM

haha they're little cage thing is pretty nice, actually i guess its not a cage, rather a huge hole..

eagles_victory
11-14-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
It's a legit story

Bama is looking into the possibility of bringing an elephant in on game days i heard that also kep. Is ESPN the morons now or is it someone else?

kepdawg
11-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i heard that also kep. Is ESPN the morons now or is it someone else?

I believe the morons would be whoever posted this on the site it was jacked from.

Gobbla2001
11-14-2007, 07:58 PM
either way they probably took credit for breaking a story that had already been broken... whatever, though...

they lost me with the whole "kobe/shaq" deal when they played against each other after their divorce....

ESPN went crazy about it for three days... was the top story "will they shake hands when they meet in Miami/LA?"... they had already played against each other once that season, ESPN just needed something...

"This is the first time since 1890 that a university east of the Mississippi river, on the gulf coast and starting with the letter "A" has requested any animal other than a monkey, crow or lion to be brought into the stadium for games"

sahen
11-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
haha they're little cage thing is pretty nice, actually i guess its not a cage, rather a huge hole..

not a huge hole anymore, PETA complained about the hole deal and so we built them a nice million or so odd dollar "habitat"....its really nice now, i wish i could live in it....as a matter of fact it is probably nicer than anything i will live in my whole life and it definitely was nicer than the dorms at baylor....kinda ironic in a way

rockdale80
11-14-2007, 08:14 PM
not a huge hole anymore, PETA complained about the hole deal and so we built them a nice million or so odd dollar "habitat"....its really nice now, i wish i could live in it....

With the cost of tuition what it is at Baylor, its not like it was a setback. What did you do admit 6 more incoming freshmen that year? :D

sahen
11-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
With the cost of tuition what it is at Baylor, its not like it was a setback. What did you do admit 6 more incoming freshmen that year? :D

haha, they redid it while i was there so luckily it was all donated money...good thing cause that wouldve been another reason to increase tuition...

sweetwater07
11-14-2007, 08:26 PM
not a huge hole anymore, PETA complained about the hole deal and so we built them a nice million or so odd dollar "habitat"....its really nice now, i wish i could live in it....as a matter of fact it is probably nicer than anything i will live in my whole life and it definitely was nicer than the dorms at baylor....kinda ironic in a way

haha last i was on campus at Baylor it was a huge hole, i wouldn't mind seeing this new "habitat". and i also figured the dorms there would be amazing, especially with the cost of tuition there

nobogey72
11-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I wonder if it will be one of those drunk ones that Paris Hilton is trying to get to rehab??

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: