PDA

View Full Version : Dogman and Rockdale80

Johnny Utah
11-14-2007, 10:54 AM
Good luck on Friday night vs. the Cougars!! Coach Loewes basketball boys are 1-0!!! Going to be a great year for both sports!!! Go Tigers!!!

Johnny Utah
11-14-2007, 12:08 PM
You guys all ready in line to get seats?? LOL!!!

pirate4state
11-14-2007, 12:10 PM
They're probably working!

Speaking of...... :p

Old Tiger
11-14-2007, 12:10 PM
loewes son has looked good on the gridiron

Johnny Utah
11-14-2007, 12:16 PM
I am glad he is playing. He can light it up on the hardwood!!! Pierate4state, go do something!!!

Dogman_1969
11-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Hey I watched the first half last night at the basketball game. It was odd to see the Tigers start 2 freshman and 3 sophomores. The Tigers only had 8 players. Most are still in Football. I hear tell that there are 9 Seniors coming out for Basketball. Probably only room for 2-3 more on team. It'll be fun watching them. I hope they can't report to the hardwoods till December.......

Go Tigers.....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Hey I watched the first half last night at the basketball game. It was odd to see the Tigers start 2 freshman and 3 sophomores. The Tigers only had 8 players. Most are still in Football. I hear tell that there are 9 Seniors coming out for Basketball. Probably only room for 2-3 more on team. It'll be fun watching them. I hope they can't report to the hardwoods till December.......

Go Tigers.....

Leshikar and White will be two of them that are going to be starting for sure.

Johnny Utah
11-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Loewe will get them going, very good coach. Picked on my buddy from Salado, in the same boat as far as not having his footballers. And, I agree, no hoops for the Rock until December!!! Go Tigers!!!

ILS1
11-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Loewe will get them going, very good coach. Picked on my buddy from Salado, in the same boat as far as not having his footballers. And, I agree, no hoops for the Rock until December!!! Go Tigers!!!

December?? So you're expecting Rockdale to win 3 playoff games??

:thinking: :thinking:

rockdale80
11-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
December?? So you're expecting Rockdale to win 3 playoff games??

:thinking: :thinking:

Win or lose they are playing in one.

Who does Hutto play this week?;)

And you guys were worried about us talking crap to you guys about winning, yet you guys take shots at Rockdale because you lost. :rolleyes:

ILS1
11-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Win or lose they are playing in one.

Who does Hutto play this week?;)

And you guys were worried about us talking crap to you guys about winning, yet you guys take shots at Rockdale because you lost. :rolleyes:

Not taking shots just telling the truth. I don't think they're good enough to go 3 rounds!! They were lucky to make the playoffs and y'all are talking about playing football in December??

:D :D

rockdale80
11-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Not taking shots just telling the truth. I don't think they're good enough to go 3 rounds!! They were lucky to make the playoffs and y'all are talking about playing football in December??

:D :D

Yeah yeah....thats not thei first quip you have made. :rolleyes:

its okay though.

Rockdale 34, Hutto 14;)
Seems like an awful lot of points to be luck.

Old Tiger
11-15-2007, 02:48 AM
Lucky would be barely making the playoffs off of a point system.

rockdale80
11-15-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Lucky would be barely making the playoffs off of a point system.

Either way, this is the same guy that asked us to be nice after the Hippos were dominated. Guess if Rockdale is truly that bad, then Hutto must have been something awful.

;)

Johnny Utah
11-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Hutto Hippos, get some of 4a!!! Nothing wrong with hoping the Rock wins a few playoff games. Everyone has their time in the sun!! Dont hate!!!

KngKongInDTrunk
11-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Go tigers! Rockdale runnin on piss and vinegar!:mad:

ILS1
11-15-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Either way, this is the same guy that asked us to be nice after the Hippos were dominated. Guess if Rockdale is truly that bad, then Hutto must have been something awful.

;)

I've NEVER asked anything from you or any Rockdale fan. Y'all are so delillusional about everything that goes on there:

"I've never seem them quit!!!"

"The streak continues...."

"Well, if we had this coach and not this coach......."

"It's the Superintendent's fault for all the losses.........."

And other bleeding heart posts, it's freakin' hilarious!!!

:D :D :D

rockdale80
11-15-2007, 09:39 PM
I've NEVER asked anything from you or any Rockdale fan. Y'all are so delillusional about everything that goes on there:

"I've never seem them quit!!!"

"The streak continues...."

"Well, if we had this coach and not this coach......."

"It's the Superintendent's fault for all the losses.........."

And other bleeding heart posts, it's freakin' hilarious!!!

:D :D :D

Even more importantly, we will never, ever, ever, ever will hear the end of it from the Rockdale fans!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guess I misunderstood. Yet still ironic, because you dont hear Rockdale fans talking about the win over Hutto, or even how bad Hutto is. :thinking: :cool:

Johnny Utah
11-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Go Tigers!!!

KngKongInDTrunk
11-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Go Tigers!!!

Hooty hoo!!!!

Johnny Utah
11-16-2007, 12:34 PM
R.....O..... CK.....DALE!!! Rockdale!!!! Go Tigers!!!!