PDA

View Full Version : Crane-gratulations

Da Mules
11-24-2001, 12:14 AM
Well you golden whoopers came to play ball tonight. Your defense shut down da Mules big O, your O-line dominated our D, and Jeffries took a page from Childress big running back, and flat ran over da Mules. That really wasn't such a great feat, considering that you could have pushed a wide wheelbarrow through the holes your O-line was making in our defense front four. I doubt he was tackled by a defensive tackle more than 5 times tonight, most of the stops were made by the backfield. You couldn't have come close to doing this to the group we had last year, but that was then and this is now. We knew all along that the first team we ran into that could man-handle our offense was the end of the line, because our defense has been sub-par all year long, to put it politely. Anyways, congratulations to the Crane hard hitters. Good luck in your playoff run!

rsjmann
11-24-2001, 10:37 AM
Very honest and nicely put DaMules. Crane must have gotten their stride back. I have a feeling that they could go a long way after beaten ya'll. Talk to your coaches about setting up a pre-district game with Lamesa next year. Tim James, AD and Head Coach, fro Lamesa is originally from Muleshoe. I think it would be a good game since we will never play ya'll in the playoffs because of D1 and D2 system. Tell your guys they have nothing to hold their heads down for. Look at this year and last year and ya'll only lost 3 games with 2 of them in the playoffs.

Da Mules
11-25-2001, 12:02 AM
Yeah RSJ i would like to see them play; especially last year. I think coach wood needs to schedule tougher teams than Tulia and Slaton in the predistrict. Next year looks to be rebuilding season for da Mules, what's the outlook for the GoTors?