If so what kind do you use.

I enjoy Skoal Berry Blend.

thats cuz your a girl, berry blend= female crap

i enjoy Husky Straight!!

and when i have money Cope Black

Bull19
11-13-2007, 09:59 PM
I DIP JERKY CHEW

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3780/billsvv6.th.jpg (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=billsvv6.jpg)

DaHop72
11-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Nasty stuff.:speech: :speech:

sotxrat
11-13-2007, 10:08 PM
In January of this year, after 36 years, I took my last dip of copenhagen. To this day, I still crave it especially after a meal. But actually quitting was the best thing I have done for my body ever. Oh, when I started you could by a can for 22 cents and I believe it is over 6 bucks a can now. It was cheaper than a pack of cigs, of course now it is more expensive than cigs, go figure. What is that around 1000% increase in 36 years.

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by sotxrat
In January of this year, after 36 years, I took my last dip of copenhagen. To this day, I still crave it especially after a meal. But actually quitting was the best thing I have done for my body ever. Oh, when I started you could by a can for 22 cents and I believe it is over 6 bucks a can now. It was cheaper than a pack of cigs, of course now it is more expensive than cigs, go figure. What is that around 1000% increase in 36 years. Congrats man.

44INAROW
11-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Congrats and keep it up SoTxRat. ;)

bobcat1
11-13-2007, 10:21 PM
I dip my chips in hot sauce.

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Copenhagen long cut or the new Smooth Hickory Copenhagen. Wish I REALLY wanted to quit. Then I probably could!

lakers
11-13-2007, 10:32 PM
i would rather dip then smoke (which i do neither). cant stand smokers, it seems like half the student body at tech smoke which is grose. I was walking by the Chemistry building the other day and there were 2 girls sitting on a bench smoking cigars...yuk...

buff4life
11-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by lakers
i would rather dip then smoke (which i do neither). cant stand smokers, it seems like half the student body at tech smoke which is grose. I was walking by the Chemistry building the other day and there were 2 girls sitting on a bench smoking cigars...yuk...

umm...thats hott...NOT :mad:

lakers
11-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
umm...thats hott...NOT :mad:

that is what i thought. ewwwwww...

i should see my grandpa smoking a cigar not a 20 year old hott blond...

MHSvarsity2007
11-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Nasty stuff.:speech: :speech:

amen, brother hops

Bull19
11-13-2007, 11:07 PM
hell if she looks good, thats all that matters. ill even buy them for her:smoker: THAT IS ONLY IF SHE PUTS OUT the cigar and disposes of it properly whens she's finished smoking it

lakers
11-13-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
hell if she looks good, thats all that matters. ill even buy them for her:smoker: THAT IS ONLY IF SHE PUTS OUT the cigar and disposes of it properly whens she's finished smoking it

HAHAHAHAHA

loboes86
11-13-2007, 11:14 PM
In January of this year, after 36 years, I took my last dip of copenhagen. To this day, I still crave it especially after a meal. But actually quitting was the best thing I have done for my body ever. Oh, when I started you could by a can for 22 cents and I believe it is over 6 bucks a can now. It was cheaper than a pack of cigs, of course now it is more expensive than cigs, go figure. What is that around 1000% increase in 36 years. I quit Copenhagen and Skoal Long Cut 9 years ago last October, I still crave every now and then but it does get easier to ignore. I used for about 22 years hardest thing I've had to deal with. Hang in there it does get easier with time and the cravings do go away for most part.

raider red 2000
11-13-2007, 11:19 PM

i read somwhere that girls that smoke are easier than non smokers.....reason why- if they are not affraid of cancer...they are not affraid of STD's either.

the logic of picking up chicks ;)

lakers
11-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
i read somwhere that girls that smoke are easier than non smokers.....reason why- if they are not affraid of cancer...they are not affraid of STD's either.

the logic of picking up chicks ;)

U just gave me chill bumps... I guess i should stay away from the dorm Chitwood then, or as others like to call it Cl**wood...:doh:

raider red 2000
11-13-2007, 11:27 PM
U just gave me chill bumps... I guess i should stay away from the dorm Chitwood then, or as others like to call it Cl**wood...:doh:

i lived in wheymouth...or how ever it is spelled...man there was always nice scenery down stairs.

lakers
11-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
i lived in wheymouth...or how ever it is spelled...man there was always nice scenery down stairs.

haha, i bet there was. i was supposed to be in waymouth but i got stuck in sneed. U had chitwood and coleman right next to u, i bet that was nice. especially with those dorm having huge windows and small blinds lol. gotta love tech...

3afan
11-13-2007, 11:32 PM
no, and if you do you're stupid

IMO of course

raider red 2000
11-13-2007, 11:34 PM
U just gave me chill bumps

????

why???

piratebg
11-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Don't dip.

Don't smoke.

Very, very rarely drink.

I'm always on a natural high. :D

sweetwater07
11-14-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Don't dip.

Don't smoke.

Very, very rarely drink.

I'm always on a natural high. :D

after like 2 cans or snuff you don't even get a buzz anymore

GreenMonster
11-14-2007, 12:52 AM
I quit in February. 16 years. It wasn't my idea either, my 5 year old refused to give me kisses. That's all it took for me. I finished that last can and just haven't ever bought anymore. I very rarely have a craving. The problem is, once an addict always an addict. I just take it one day at a time. When I do crave I just remind myself to finish out the day without it.

b_smith07
11-14-2007, 03:44 AM
haha, i bet there was. i was supposed to be in waymouth but i got stuck in sneed. U had chitwood and coleman right next to u, i bet that was nice. especially with those dorm having huge windows and small blinds lol. gotta love tech...

haha, yeah same here man, wanted to be in coleman and wound up in sneed, but at least its air conditioned now. lol And there is some very fine scenery in chitwood......theyre what i like to call sorostitutes. lol

nobogey72
11-14-2007, 06:59 AM

I don't know bout ya'll, but those girls smokin' cigars kinda turns me on! I don't dip, but my wife dips Copenhagen. Some times it makes her breath stink. :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Darren
11-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Don't Dip.

Smoke an occasional Cigar.

I do Drink some....(not as much as when I was in College)

Darren
11-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I don't know bout ya'll, but those girls smokin' cigars kinda turns me on! I don't dip, but my wife dips Copenhagen. Some times it makes her breath stink. :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Never met a Girl that Dips regularly....

Can't say as I want to either.

firstdown
11-14-2007, 08:45 AM
Copenhagen is the one for me

Bearkat
11-14-2007, 09:32 AM
In January of this year, after 36 years, I took my last dip of copenhagen. To this day, I still crave it especially after a meal. But actually quitting was the best thing I have done for my body ever. Oh, when I started you could by a can for 22 cents and I believe it is over 6 bucks a can now. It was cheaper than a pack of cigs, of course now it is more expensive than cigs, go figure. What is that around 1000% increase in 36 years.

I have been dip free for 5 months. It was hard at first, but no big deal now.

Johnny 5
11-14-2007, 10:06 AM
The hardest thing is to stop smoking. I have tried. I am fine until I walk out of HEB or WalMart and smeel the smoke outside

:hairpunk:

I also dip every once in awhile. I usually get Skoal Wintergreen (the kind in the little pouches . . . that have like 10-15 pouches in the can ;) )

luvhoops34
11-14-2007, 10:48 AM
I think dipping is gross.:(

Smoking is bad enough, but it would be hard to kiss a guy that dips...

jason
11-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Darren
Never met a Girl that Dips regularly.... geez come to stephenville and go out to the tsu farm...plenty of 'em out there....or at the rodeo arena.....

big daddy russ
11-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Casey, I'm with you on that berry stuff. Also like the apple flavor.

I don't dip at all anymore, but I used to dip "socially" when IHStangFan, me, and the old crew all still lived down in Ingleside. It was either Bandits or the good-flavored stuff for me, and only when the beer ran out.

Nowadays, I just stick to cigars.

Old Tiger
11-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Casey, I'm with you on that berry stuff. Also like the apple flavor.

I don't dip at all anymore, but I used to dip "socially" when IHStangFan, me, and the old crew all still lived down in Ingleside. It was either Bandits or the good-flavored stuff for me, and only when the beer ran out.

Nowadays, I just stick to cigars. I just think it taste better and isn't so bad on the breathe as regular. Apple flavor didn't really taste that good to me but I guess it's a little too tart.

bigron15
11-14-2007, 12:43 PM
o yea i always like a big pinch of skoal wintergreen....pffff i tried it once and i will never try it again