PDA

View Full Version : 3a cheapshot

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnl7wWs2Pug

dont know if this has been posted or not yet.

I bet Deb thought I was talking about LH

lion75
11-13-2007, 08:53 PM
wow

VERNONLION#1
11-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Saw this last year. That was pretty dirty. I would have kicked his a-- no matter if that was my kid or not.

BobcatBenny
11-13-2007, 09:08 PM
I am betting that the zero tollerance policy was not enforced. If my kid ever got accused of a ticky tacky zero tollerance violation in that school district, I would pull out this video and demand equal treatment. Basically, the non-enforcement of a school policy for my kid too.

sweetwater07
11-13-2007, 09:15 PM
yeah thats from last year, Canyon and Perryton i believe. i wonder if that kid played the next couple of games??

GWOOD
11-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Yeah, the kid was taken out on the next play and did not play the rest of the game. I think he did play the next game though, not for sure.

The recipient of the swift kick to the groin is a friend of ours. They lived in Greenwood for about 6 years before the family moved to Perryton. He laughs about it now. He currently is playing baseball as a pitcher at a junior college in Kansas.

VAMike
11-13-2007, 09:27 PM
I believe he was kept out of their next game (Dalhart) but did finish the season (playoffs) with the team.

Cameron Crazy
11-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Wow, what class.

PurplePride2006
11-13-2007, 09:33 PM
That shows the class of 1 player, not the whole team. That player wasn't liked by many anyways.

dbch
11-15-2007, 05:11 PM
I know that video is from the 2006 season, but I was at last week's Canyon / Dalhart game.

It is not an isolated occurance.

If Canyon wants to sell that is was just 1 player - don't buy it. Ask how many late hits, piling ons & other personal fouls were called in the game. I counted no less than 5. And they were not all on 1 player.

They had a receiver in a jump ball against the Dalhart cornerback and neither came down with the ball, the Canyon receiver just about ripped the helmet off (by the facemask of course) of the Dalhart player well after the play. Again, this is only 1 of 4 or 5 more.

Old Tiger
11-15-2007, 05:13 PM
wow
haha
wow

EaglePop
11-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by dbch
I know that video is from the 2006 season, but I was at last week's Canyon / Dalhart game.

It is not an isolated occurance.

If Canyon wants to sell that is was just 1 player - don't buy it. Ask how many late hits, piling ons & other personal fouls were called in the game. I counted no less than 5. And they were not all on 1 player.

They had a receiver in a jump ball against the Dalhart cornerback and neither came down with the ball, the Canyon receiver just about ripped the helmet off (by the facemask of course) of the Dalhart player well after the play. Again, this is only 1 of 4 or 5 more.

Sour Grapes! Saw more hiting from the Dalhart player's fists than any true tackling on the tape.

Darren
11-15-2007, 05:26 PM
I know that its wrong but I couldn't help but laugh.

Theres something that makes people laugh about shots to that area.

Just ask America's Home Video.

RedWhiteBlue
11-15-2007, 05:30 PM
So, who is telling the truth here? Is it Canyon or Dalhart that are the ones with all the cheap shots? Just curious.......

nobogey72
11-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
So, who is telling the truth here? Is it Canyon or Dalhart that are the ones with all the cheap shots? Just curious.......

Yeah, what SHE said!!!!! Somebody's lyin' and I want to know who it is. NOW!!!! somebody better fess up, or as my granny used to say..... "SOMEBODY'S FIXIN TO GET THEIR ASS WHOOPED" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RedWhiteBlue
11-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yeah, what SHE said!!!!! Somebody's lyin' and I want to know who it is. NOW!!!! somebody better fess up, or as my granny used to say..... "SOMEBODY'S FIXIN TO GET THEIR ASS WHOOPED" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
It may be you, old man!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

RedWhiteBlue
11-15-2007, 05:49 PM
I told you I was fired up- you better watch out!!!!!:p

eagles72
11-15-2007, 05:49 PM
I can say I was at the Canyon/Dalhart game too and I didn't see any cheap shots from either team. Dalharts just a little upset because they lost and were so confident they were going to win. The only reason they scored so much in the last quarter was because we had everyone playing that doesn't ever get much playing time, and our coach isn't one to run up the score on any team. But hey, if they want to say Canyon played dirty, and that makes them feel better, have at it!!

Adidas410s
11-15-2007, 05:52 PM

It takes 2 to tango...

nobogey72
11-15-2007, 05:58 PM

RWB--- Do you know who Conrad Dobler is? Just curious.......

I may be old, but I make up for it with an extreme lack of intelligence.

:)

PurplePride2006
11-15-2007, 06:50 PM
It also shows great class when a Dalhart mother is yelling at the Canyon players after the game as they walk by, "It Must Be Nice To Have To Cheat To Win"

nobogey72
11-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by PurplePride2006
It also shows great class when a Dalhart mother is yelling at the Canyon players after the game as they walk by, "It Must Be Nice To Have To Cheat To Win"

Probably was her son that took the shot to the crotch. Those crotch shots will bring out the worst in a mom.:foul:

PurplePride2006
11-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Wrong game, this video was from last year's game with Perryton

I was talking about last week's game with Dalhart

dbch
11-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Just look at the penalties and the yardage on those penalties. - I do not recall any 15 yarders on Dalhart, but a host of them on Canyon.

And replying to the sour grapes comment. I believe I said that is was unlikely to have mattered in the outcome of the game.

And for the woman yelling at any Canyon players or fans, I do not condone it, but there does seem to be plenty of whiners in Dalhart.

There is not doubt that Canyon had more talent on the field. But what would one expect from a 4A school playing in the 3A ranks.

Wolf Playa
11-16-2007, 10:26 PM
If you wanna talk about Canyon/Dalhart game from this year then lets do it, dnt know if any Canyon fan noticed but #7 is a cocky RB, he was even talking crap to our HC, and #22 took a cheapshot on one of our DLine men when the play was 30yrds up the field and ended the season for him, so if u did not see any of that then, you are BLIND, and yea you may say Dalhart didnt get many penalties...i would have to say Canyon didnt get enough, they called maybe 2 holding plays throughout the game, when Canyon was holding all the time, and the refs even watched and didnt call crap.

Umm K....all the stress is GONE!