PDA

View Full Version : I Really Think .........

DUKE22
11-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Post season accomplishments could some how be factored in when handing out end of season awards. C. C. Sabathia just won the Cy Young award and I am sorry but that is a joke. The guy is a stud but I think we know who the best pitcher in baseball is and that is Mr. Beckett.

Cameron Crazy
11-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Post season accomplishments could some how be factored in when handing out end of season awards. C. C. Sabathia just won the Cy Young award and I am sorry but that is a joke. The guy is a stud but I think we know who the best pitcher in baseball is and that is Mr. Beckett. I agree, I didn't like CC.

Txbroadcaster
11-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Post season accomplishments could some how be factored in when handing out end of season awards. C. C. Sabathia just won the Cy Young award and I am sorry but that is a joke. The guy is a stud but I think we know who the best pitcher in baseball is and that is Mr. Beckett.

disagree..162 games is enough to decide the award winners IMO..I dont think the awards should comedown to the play-offs because alot of players would win it for having a hot play-offs, and that is why there are the play-off awards like MVP of series and such