PDA

View Full Version : Its time to bring back ...

3afan
11-13-2007, 08:19 AM
... the "what team do you really want to lose" thread

so - what team doe you really want to lose ??? and if you want to make it fun, why?

TheDOCTORdre
11-13-2007, 08:26 AM
I really want to be nice on this, so I want Snyder to save them from having to make excuses if they were to get past this round and lose next week to Monahans

3afan
11-13-2007, 08:29 AM
nice --- blah.

I'd really like to see Synder hammered this week ....

there are others on my list too

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Snyder

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 08:47 AM
previous rooting against (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=57353)

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 08:58 AM
Snyder but I would prefer that loss to be to us if possible. Would
it be a cop-out if I picked Bridgeport this week only?:thinking:

LHMom
11-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
previous rooting against (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=57353)

this link won't work for me.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
this link won't work for me.

Try it again...I think I fixed it!

jason
11-13-2007, 09:24 AM
i hope graham gets donkey stomped 56-0...

wonder if they'll still be #1 in kta's regional poll if they lose....

TripleH
11-13-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by jason
i hope graham gets donkey stomped 56-0...

wonder if they'll still be #1 in kta's regional poll if they lose.... They will probably be his #1 team at the end of December as well.

DaHop72
11-13-2007, 09:52 AM
For all you haters, it's SNYDER not Synder.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LHMom
11-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Yep! Thanks!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
For all you haters, it's SNYDER not Synder.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah, cause if you're going to hate on us, at least spell it right.:D;)

nobogey72
11-13-2007, 09:56 AM
DECATUR !!!!!!!!!

because that is who we play in 1st round. Even if we didn't play them first I'd want them to get beat.

Plus, the Barnett Shale runs right through their town and that sux. They've all gotten rich.

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Giddings - because I'm rooting for Sealy this week :)

Celina - why not? :D Except, I don't expect them to lose until maybe the semis and if not there, than the state game b/c I don't think this board could handle their egos if they win a state title in 3A.

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't think this board could handle their egos if they win a state title in 3A.
:foul: :foul: I just started choking! Thanks a lot....

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Giddings - because I'm rooting for Sealy this week :)

Celina - why not? :D Except, I don't expect them to lose until maybe the semis and if not there, than the state game b/c I don't think this board could handle their egos if they win a state title in 3A.

You mean it could get worse?:thinking:

They already think New England couldn't hang with them.:eek:

:D

big daddy russ
11-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Man, we're all seeing a new side of Hops. I'm having fun with it.

Get 'em, Hops.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 11:08 AM

ROFL!!!!!

http://www.websophist.com/Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks......sorry. :(

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Man, we're all seeing a new side of Hops. I'm having fun with it.

Get 'em, Hops.

Well, what do you expect? We're talking about play-offs not
practice but play-offs!:D :devil:

pirate4state
Hey man, I just said what alot of ya'll are thinking! :D

Ranger Mom
Thanks......sorry. :(

your "h" in http was missing!!:D

Adidas410s
11-13-2007, 11:17 AM
any team with bandwagon fans...except for my Red Sox...now get off the bandwagon!!! :mad::mad::mad:

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
any team with bandwagon fans...except for my Red Sox...now get off the bandwagon!!! :mad::mad::mad:

you want everyone to lose? :eek:

during the playoffs every team will get some bandwagon fans at some point.

some just get them sooner than they'd like. :D

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 11:19 AM
you want everyone to lose? :eek:

some just get them sooner than they'd like. :D
And some have to bandwagon sooner than they'd like. :eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 11:20 AM
And some have to bandwagon sooner than they'd like. :eek: :eek: :eek: true :crying:

Black_Magic
11-13-2007, 11:21 AM
I wish everyone could win this week and all the wars would end and all the hungry children would be fed.:)
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/92/95/23289592.jpg
http://ventnorblog.com/copy_images/sound-of-music.jpg :)

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I wish everyone could win this week :)
Black Magic......is that really you? :hairpunk:

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Black Magic......is that really you? :hairpunk:

It looked funny to see those pics and then his sig show up right underneath them!!:)

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 11:28 AM
I wish everyone could win this week and all the wars would end and all the hungry children would be fed.:)
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/92/95/23289592.jpg
http://ventnorblog.com/copy_images/sound-of-music.jpg :)

Black Magic. Step away from the pharmaceuticals.:eek:

ronwx5x
11-13-2007, 12:02 PM

:D

I've been a bandwagon fan for quite some time!

kepdawg
11-13-2007, 12:07 PM
I would really like to see Splendora lose! :cool:

LHMom
11-13-2007, 12:25 PM
OK - so does everyone REALLY want to post a couple of teams they'd like to see lose, but you're not doing it because it's not politically correct or just not worth the crap you'll start? :) I know I'm keeping my mouth shut. :evillol:

DaHop72
11-13-2007, 12:27 PM
OK - so does everyone REALLY want to post a couple of teams they'd like to see lose, but you're not doing it because it's not politically correct or just not worth the crap you'll start? :) I know I'm keeping my mouth shut. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: But I'm getting close.:devil:

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 12:28 PM
OK - so does everyone REALLY want to post a couple of teams they'd like to see lose, but you're not doing it because it's not politically correct or just not worth the crap you'll start? :) I know I'm keeping my mouth shut. :evillol:

I already listed my 2. :)

kepdawg
11-13-2007, 12:31 PM

What? Like saying some Rockdale posters make me want to see Rockdale lose, some Snyder posters make me want to see Snyder lose, and some Graham posters make me want to see Graham lose? Is that what you're talking about? :D

MHSvarsity2007
11-13-2007, 12:32 PM
early because merkel is playing them and we never make the playoffs and wylie because...well...just because :cool:

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
What? Like saying some Rockdale posters make me want to see Rockdale lose, some Snyder posters make me want to see Snyder lose, and some Graham posters make me want to see Graham lose? Is that what you're talking about? :D

Yes.

JasperDog94
11-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I would really like to see Splendora lose! :cool: Splendora for obvious reasons, but the other team I'd like to get it handed to em is Kirbyville. I can't stand their coach. Grade A jerk.

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 02:49 PM
I really want Liberty Hill to lose this week and then secondly China Spring :D

jason
11-13-2007, 03:25 PM
highland park

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I really want Liberty Hill to lose this week
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Cancel that im I sent you. :(

Stangster
11-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Snyder, just so we won't have to hear from some annoying posters until next August.

Did I say that out loud?

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 04:46 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Cancel that im I sent you. :( i was just doing it for the safety of the other teams from cheap shots :D :doh: :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i was just doing it for the safety of the other teams from cheap shots :D :doh: :thinking:
:doh: :doh: :doh: Now, if you had said safety from pancakes...... :devil:

nobogey72
11-13-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
early because merkel is playing them and we never make the playoffs and wylie because...well...just because :cool:

because..... we have kicked your a$$ in everything we've done for the last 50 years. Oh yeah, I forgot you guys do always beat us in synchronized sheep-sheering. Just kidding. I think we actually beat ya'll in that too.

Actually, I am just kidding about all of it. I understand why you want Wylie to lose. But, contrary to most Wylie folk, I would love to see Merkel beat Early, and make a run. I like the story that the ARN ran about the head coach, and his dad on staff, and his son, and another son on the team. Only in Texas. Good Luck and I love those new Michigan style helmets.

3afan
11-13-2007, 06:06 PM

I never can find the "last year's" thread ... thx

MarginalTalent
11-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Lamesa... Oh wait, they already did. 10 times.

3afan
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Yeah, cause if you're going to hate on us, at least spell it right.:D;)

no hate whatsoever ............

3afan
Originally posted by jason
highland park

yep, calallen too

MHSvarsity2007
11-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
because..... we have kicked your a$$ in everything we've done for the last 50 years. Oh yeah, I forgot you guys do always beat us in synchronized sheep-sheering. Just kidding. I think we actually beat ya'll in that too.

Actually, I am just kidding about all of it. I understand why you want Wylie to lose. But, contrary to most Wylie folk, I would love to see Merkel beat Early, and make a run. I like the story that the ARN ran about the head coach, and his dad on staff, and his son, and another son on the team. Only in Texas. Good Luck and I love those new Michigan style helmets.

okay yea i was about to go off on you like nobody's business...haha

KTA
11-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Snyder
Vernon
Liberty Hill
Sinton
Rockdale on occasion

TexanAlum_06
11-13-2007, 07:56 PM
It would be marvelous if the PATS lost, and then lost next week and every week till the end of the season....

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Sinton

Wish granted :thumbsup:

LOL

sweetwater07
11-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Snyder
Giddings
Graham
Sweetwater

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
Snyder
Giddings
Graham
Sweetwater

:eek: :eek: :eek:

sweetwater07
11-13-2007, 09:17 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

thats riiiiiiiight....Sweetwater didn't deserve playoffs this year, they knocked off two blowoff teams in a 5 team district, which sad enough is all they had to do to make playoffs....i hope Bridgeport knocks them back home

TheDOCTORdre
11-14-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by MarginalTalent
Lamesa... Oh wait, they already did. 10 times.
That made me laugh...tornadoes blow

Black_Magic
11-14-2007, 09:27 AM
thats riiiiiiiight....Sweetwater didn't deserve playoffs this year, they knocked off two blowoff teams in a 5 team district, which sad enough is all they had to do to make playoffs....i hope Bridgeport knocks them back home ifin I know some fellers on here thar guna call fer yer head on a plater. even if it is the truth.

Stangster
11-14-2007, 01:15 PM
ifin I know some fellers on here thar guna call fer yer head on a plater. even if it is the truth.

Do they teach spelling in Snyder? or English?

I don't speak Snyder-ese.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

gregor thor
11-14-2007, 01:23 PM
i'd like to see canyon lose. those people are so stuck up over there.

PurplePride2006
11-14-2007, 02:27 PM
You might want to worry about Graham

Black_Magic
11-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Stangster

:doh: :doh: :doh: I know your not very smart but imagine that I was giving Bubba Joe and Butkus a hard time...:thinking:

Footballhudini
11-14-2007, 02:46 PM
I hope liberty hill doesn't make it passed region. They don't play fair (And never have quite frankly). Too much winning. ;p

Old Tiger
11-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
I hope liberty hill doesn't make it passed region. They don't play fair (And never have quite frankly). Too much winning. ;p ?

TripleH
11-14-2007, 02:55 PM

:doh: :doh: :doh: I think he's trying to tell you the hillbillies are from Sweetwater.:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
11-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
why?
Why? Because I don't need people to shove their opinions down my throat if for anyone reason someone disagrees with them.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-14-2007, 11:14 PM
I'd like to see Snyder lose, I'll be honest. Wylie and Sweetwater too.

IHStangFan
11-14-2007, 11:25 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Sweetwater is GOOD!!!!......personally I like the strawberry flavor. :D

nobogey72
11-14-2007, 11:29 PM
FRISBEESTUD????

Is that like frisbee stud? Are you serious? That sounds kind of like being a Hackey Sack Warrior or something. But you are entitled to your opinion on who you want to lose. But you ought to at least change your name to something a little more impressive than frisbee stud. Bowling badass or badmitton bandit are 2 that you might consider. Seriously.:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

IHStangFan
11-14-2007, 11:30 PM
FRISBEESTUD????

Is that like frisbee stud? Are you serious? That sounds kind of like being a Hackey Sack Warrior or something. But you are entitled to your opinion on who you want to lose. But you ought to at least change your name to something a little more impressive than frisbee stud. Bowling badass or badmitton bandit are 2 that you might consider. Seriously.:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: nobogey....is that like no bogey? Sounds kinda like "NO WHAMMIES!!" I loved that show as a kid........geezus...I musta been a bored kid.

pirate4state
11-14-2007, 11:32 PM
FRISBEESTUD????

Is that like frisbee stud? Are you serious? That sounds kind of like being a Hackey Sack Warrior or something. But you are entitled to your opinion on who you want to lose. But you ought to at least change your name to something a little more impressive than frisbee stud. Bowling badass or badmitton bandit are 2 that you might consider. Seriously.:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

OMG this just sent me into a coughing fit!! :foul: :D

Ranger Mom
11-14-2007, 11:36 PM
OMG this just sent me into a coughing fit!! :foul: :D

Maybe you better sign off the downlow and just go to bed....at this rate, you aren't gonna make it to the next game!!

Seriously, I hope you start feeling better...you sounded like CRAP last time I talked to you!!!

pirate4state
11-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Maybe you better sign off the downlow and just go to bed....at this rate, you aren't gonna make it to the next game!!

Seriously, I hope you start feeling better...you sounded like CRAP last time I talked to you!!!

I felt a little better today, but this is good advice. Gonna go take my meds and hit the hay!

Stangster
11-15-2007, 12:36 AM
I know your not very smart but imagine that I was giving Bubba Joe and Butkus a hard time...:thinking:

I've read enough of your posts to know you're definitely not smarter than a fifth grader (and you spell like a second grader).

By the way, "your" is not a contraction for "you are."

RMAC
11-15-2007, 12:56 AM
thats riiiiiiiight....Sweetwater didn't deserve playoffs this year, they knocked off two blowoff teams in a 5 team district, which sad enough is all they had to do to make playoffs....i hope Bridgeport knocks them back home

But wait, Snyder did the same thing and they're good enough to beat the Cowboys. . .:o

RedWhiteBlue
11-15-2007, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
nobogey....is that like no bogey? Sounds kinda like "NO WHAMMIES!!" I loved that show as a kid........geezus...I musta been a bored kid.
Ever heard of a sport called 'golf'?

nobogey72
11-15-2007, 08:37 AM
I've read enough of your posts to know you're definitely not smarter than a fifth grader (and you spell like a second grader).

By the way, "your" is not a contraction for "you are."

Well, that shows how dumb I am. I thought a contraction was what happens right before your water breaks.

nobogey72
11-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
nobogey....is that like no bogey? Sounds kinda like "NO WHAMMIES!!" I loved that show as a kid........geezus...I musta been a bored kid.

Actually it comes from the Polish word nobogeyski which means, believe it or not, Needville sucks. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

No, really I was in a big hurry and it was all I could think of. IHStangFan was already taken. All in fun my man. Hope all is going well with mamastang and new little stang.

DaHop72
11-15-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
But wait, Snyder did the same thing and they're good enough to beat the Cowboys. . .:o :flaming: :flaming: :foul: :foul: :tongue: :tongue: :evil::evil:

waterboy
11-15-2007, 01:07 PM
I want Liberty-Eylau to lose this week!:D

Phantom Stang
11-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Bridgeport!!!:mad:

So far not one of their posters, has been able to man-up and admit that Sweetwater is so good, that there's no way the Bulls stand a snowballs chance in you know where, against my Mustangs!!:foul: :foul:

This post is dedicated to rockdale80:D

Runnin Panther
11-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Who would I like to see lose:
1st. Robinson
2nd Carthage
3rd Jasper and Navasota
4th Pleasanton and Ingleside
Mostly: Gilmer, Royce City and Abilene Wylie.

I think that should just about clear the way for the Panthers.
:clap:

alaskacat
11-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I want Liberty-Eylau to lose this week!:D

Wish granted:)

88bobcats
11-19-2007, 11:50 PM
I know it's not likely, but I'd like to see West beat Celina this week.

They have really good kolaches over there in West.....

RMAC
11-20-2007, 12:10 AM
:flaming: :flaming: :foul: :foul: :tongue: :tongue: :evil::evil:

I'm so funny. HAHAHA.:devil:

JR2004
11-20-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
I know it's not likely, but I'd like to see West beat Celina this week.

They have really good kolaches over there in West.....

They sure do...A really nice guy, whose son plays for West, brought me some blueberry kolaches to our game against them last week as well as a dozen of those sausage rolls. That was some good eatin!

I'll also be pulling for West too. I'd like to see LEROY's son have another good game.

garciap77
11-20-2007, 09:08 AM
I want ASUFrisbeeStud
All-State

Member #: 4920

to loose:D :D :D