PDA

View Full Version : early bold playoff prediction/bracket

charlesrixey
11-13-2007, 12:33 AM
Div I
Quarterfinals
Andrews (10-2) vs. Abilene Wylie (9-3)
Royse City (12-0) vs. Gilmer (12-0)
Liberty Hill (11-0) vs. Needville (10-2)
Pleasanton (10-2) vs. Ingleside (11-1)

Semifinals
Abilene Wylie (10-3) vs. Gilmer (13-0)
Liberty Hill (12-0) vs. Ingleside (12-1)

Final
Liberty Hill (13-0) vs. Gilmer (14-0)

Champion
Gilmer (15-0) (total hunch)

Div II
Quarterfinals
Graham (12-1) vs. Vernon (12-1)
Celina (13-0) vs. Texarkana Pleasant Grove (11-2)
West Orange-Stark (12-1) vs. Caldwell (11-1)
Cuero (11-2) vs. Rio Hondo (13-0)

Semifinals
Graham (13-1) vs. Celina (14-0)
West Orange-Stark (13-1) vs. Cuero (12-2)

Final
Celina (15-0) vs. West Orange-Stark (14-1)

Champion (16-0)

i do have to say that i like Waco La Vega (even though i don't have them picked to beat WOS here) and Gilmer is better offensively and defensively than Cuero is, and should be a great matchup for Liberty Hill

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-13-2007, 12:37 AM
were is snyder, they will be there

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 12:42 AM
Snyder losses in the first or second round.

charlesrixey
11-13-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
were is snyder, they will be there

snyder should probably worry about monahans first

the tigers haven't faced a real defense yet

if they face Graham, they have a great chance of winning, but no chance in hades of beating graham/clyde and then possibly vernon the next week, unless the defense greatly improves

Snyder has come on very strong here at the end of the year, but i will be very impressed if they beat a combo of those teams and make the semifinals

TripleH
11-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

if they face Graham, they have a great chance of winning, but no chance in hades of beating graham/clyde and then possibly vernon the next week, unless the defense greatly improves

Snyder has come on very strong here at the end of the year, but i will be very impressed if they beat a combo of those teams and make the semifinals Trust me Snyder is worried about the Brownfield Cubs first. They will take one game at a time. The Tiger defense has gotten better each week and after hearing the reports from the Graham/Vernon game I believe that Snyder has a very good chance to beat either of these teams.

DaHop72
11-13-2007, 09:40 AM

Snyder has come on very strong here at the end of the year, but i will be very impressed if they beat a combo of those teams and make the semifinals Rixey, I believe if Snyder continues to play the way they have the last couple of weeks they have the ablility to beat all of the above mentioned teams and have the chance to go back to the semis. But as you well know on any given Friday you never no what can happen.

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
were is snyder,
SE of Lubbock on Hwy 84..... :p

jockcity33
11-13-2007, 11:37 AM
I really think Fort Stockton will beat the winner of the Levelland/Andrews game. And will match up well with Wylie and at that point of the year you never know what might happen.

Texasfootball2
11-13-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by jockcity33
I really think Fort Stockton will beat the winner of the Levelland/Andrews game. And will match up well with Wylie and at that point of the year you never know what might happen.

You are making a lot of assumptions:doh: Wylie will have their hands full this week with Decatur. I do think Fort Stockton can play with the Levelland/Andrews winner though.

jockcity33
11-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
You are making a lot of assumptions:doh: Wylie will have their hands full this week with Decatur. I do think Fort Stockton can play with the Levelland/Andrews winner though.

I was just going off of what he had in his predictions....sorry did ot mean to offend or make crazy assumptions.

Texasfootball2
11-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by jockcity33
I was just going off of what he had in his predictions....sorry did ot mean to offend or make crazy assumptions.

No offense taken:thumbsup: I hope your right. I just know how dangerous it is to look ahead especially when you have teams like Decatur, Canyon, and Burkburnett in your half of the bracket.

The bye Fort Stockton gets along with the known fact that you are going to play either Levelland(4-5) or Andrews (8-2) but really hasn't played anybody, makes it pretty easy to get to this possible match up.:D

88bobcats
11-13-2007, 12:14 PM

Final
Celina (15-0) vs. West Orange-Stark (14-1)

This is the game that I want to see: Celina v. West Orange-Stark.

WOS87
11-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
This is the game that I want to see: Celina v. West Orange-Stark.

Defense wins championships.... :cool:

Stingiest Defenses in the 2007 Regular Season
(among 174 teams in Class 3A statewide)

1. Rio Hondo - allowed 6.0 pts per game
2. West Orange-Stark - allowed 8.3 pts per game
3. Celina - allowed 8.9 pts per game
4.. Waco La Vega - allowed 8.9 pts per game
5. Gilmer - allowed 9.8 pts per game
6. Graham - allowed 10.2 pts per game
7. Hidalgo - allowed 10.4 pts per game
8. Needville - allowed 11.3 pts per game
9. Giddings - allowed 12.3 pts per game