PDA

View Full Version : Immmmm Baaaaack

KTA
11-12-2007, 11:47 PM
After some thought, and nudging from others I have decided to grace the downlow with my presence once again. I do understand that my "bet" was quite stupid. Everybody does things in there lives that they regret....well this aint one of them. I still think Graham has the better team, and hope and PRAY that they match up with Vernon once again in the playoffs. Do I think Vernon is better then I first thought, yes and no. Do I actually respect them now..sure do.

To the mods who basically DID NOT want me back....all I can say is I love you to. Here is a picture that hopefully describes how much I love each and every one of you, especially you LHPM, and P4S

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/123.jpg

To the posters who DID NOT want me back, you guys are going to say "how can we trust your word" well you didn't trust it or respect it to begin with, so that was FAR from being a factor in my decision on coming back. If me coming back will ruin just a FRACTION of your day....im glad to be back. :D

To those who actually wanted me to come back how could I let some stupid bet that I made affect you? I really truly appreciate all the pm's you sent me.

A lot of people showed their "true color" while I was gone, but at least I know how everybody feels now....both good, and bad.

I would like to take this moment to pat myself on the back and welcome myself back to the downlow.....

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/art_iloveme.jpg

Have a good evening, and God Bless

IHStangFan
11-12-2007, 11:49 PM
WERD!!!

Hey bro...got your PMs, just been busy as a one legged man in an booty kickin contest wearing a rollerblade (singular) and standin on the side of a hill.

Will address them shortly.

Welcome back!

Cameron Crazy
11-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Welcome back friend.

wildstangs
11-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Good to have you back. Its only a message board - hopefully no one gets too ruffled up about it.

luvhoops34
11-12-2007, 11:51 PM
word!:D

VERNONLION#1
11-12-2007, 11:51 PM
:clap: Welcome back!

bigron15
11-12-2007, 11:53 PM
welcome back, welcome back, wel-come baaaaack!

pirate4state
11-12-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by KTA
To the mods who basically DID NOT want me back....all I can say is I love you to. Here is a picture that hopefully describes how much I love each and every one of you, especially you LHPM, and P4S

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/123.jpg

hahahahahahaha

love the picture thanks

you give yourself to much credit or us, i'm not sure which :thinking:

JR2004
11-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Well that answers the question of how much his word means!

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well that answers the question of how much his word means! word schmerd.....hes back by popular demand!

BACK IN BLACK!! or .....uh.....HONEY I'M HOME!! however you wanna see it.

:D :D :D

Cameron Crazy
11-13-2007, 12:00 AM
Well that answers the question of how much his word means! You are just another person who hides behind a screen name.

KTA
11-13-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by KTA
To the posters who DID NOT want me back, you guys are going to say "how can we trust your word" well you didn't trust it or respect it to begin with, so that was FAR from being a factor in my decision on coming back. If me coming back will ruin just a FRACTION of your day....im glad to be back. :D

JR2004
11-13-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
word schmerd.....hes back by popular demand!

BACK IN BLACK!! or .....uh.....HONEY I'M HOME!! however you wanna see it.

:D :D :D

I don't care if he's back, gone forever or anything in between. He couldn't keep his word. Not shocking though.

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 12:02 AM
I don't care if he's back, gone forever or anything in between. He couldn't keep his word. Not shocking though. LOL oh well, hope you don't lose too much sleep over it. :p

JR2004
11-13-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
You are just another person who hides behind a screen name.

No hiding on my part. I'm not that hard to find.

luvhoops34
11-13-2007, 12:03 AM
Well that answers the question of how much his word means!

Quit being such a negative nancy...geezzz;)

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 12:03 AM
No hiding on my part. I'm not that hard to find. OOOOOOOOHHH....JERRY...JERRY...JERRY!!! :D

JR2004
11-13-2007, 12:04 AM
LOL oh well, hope you don't lose too much sleep over it. :p

lol...No sleep lost here. This is actually funny news to me, but for a different reason. :)

big daddy russ
11-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Man, if AJ went through the washer because of this, there's no reason to cut KTJ any slack. AJ was a stand-up guy in every other facet of life and was honest to a fault.

I was never one of the ones who ragged on AJ, and likewise, I won't rag on KTJ. Personally, I like both of them and I've never had a problem with either, but if you were one of the ones who ragged on AJ for a "lack of integrity," then you should be consistent in your own integrity and do the same for KTJ.

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Man, if AJ went through the washer because of this, there's no reason to cut KTJ any slack. AJ was a stand-up guy in every other facet of life and was honest to a fault.

I was never one of the ones who ragged on AJ, and likewise, I won't rag on KTJ. Personally, I like both of them and I've never had a problem with either, but if you were one of the ones who ragged on AJ for a "lack of integrity," then you should be consistent in your own integrity and do the same for KTJ.

You mean KTA

KTA
KTJ? Im KTA ;)

Can we throw Adidas a welcome back party 2?

JR2004

I guess I really never did pay enough attention or wasn't around when that whole deal happened. It does sound like that fella caught a lot of flack, as well he should have.

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 12:08 AM
A person is only as strong as their word so you coming back early shows your lack of character. (I actually dont care but as Russ said about AJ i ragged on him so i gotta be consistent)

What was the bet you left on?

orangeblood
11-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Somebody Pm me or something and tell me what I missed with KTA????????

CHS_CG
11-13-2007, 12:09 AM
I could care less one way or the other honestly. If you are happy to be back im happy for you.. I hope you have fun ruining some peoples day lol even if its just a fraction.. and if KTA DOES ruin your day from being back on the board.. get a life...

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 12:10 AM

I was never one of the ones who ragged on AJ, and likewise, I won't rag on KTJ. Personally, I like both of them and I've never had a problem with either, but if you were one of the ones who ragged on AJ for a "lack of integrity," then you should be consistent in your own integrity and do the same for KTJ. I also never ragged AJ. I was the one who pressured KTA into coming back. I PM'd him for days buggin him about it. If anyone wants to be upset, be upset at me. I enjoy the conversations I have w/ the guy. He's entertaining and engaging. Glad he's back. I wish AJ was back too. :)

Snyder_TigerFan
11-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Big surprise. :rolleyes: You actually stayed gone longer than I thought you would. I was beginning to believe you were a man of your word.

Originally posted by KTA
Vernon and Burk both will lose to Graham.

If Vernon or Burk beat Graham (yes either one of them) I will NEVER post on the DL again (under ANY name).

Just watch.

JR2004
11-13-2007, 12:11 AM
OOOOOOOOHHH....JERRY...JERRY...JERRY!!! :D

lol...Not so much. By not hard to find I mean, well, I'm not hard to find. Go to a Madison game...There's 4 white guys in the stands each week and I have the most hair out of the group by far...lol.

I've met a few folks from this board, but not many because I don't go to many of the 3a playoff games after Madison is eliminated.

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 12:12 AM
There is only 1 king of the downlow and it aint u kid

KTA
11-13-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I could care less one way or the other honestly. If you are happy to be back im happy for you.. I hope you have fun ruining some peoples day lol even if its just a fraction.. and if KTA DOES ruin your day from being back on the board.. get a life...

TY :clap:

CHS_CG
11-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by KTA
TY :clap:

YW but I must agree with Cody.. you arent the king kid the only king is PPHSFan... when is he coming back btw lol

KTA
11-13-2007, 12:17 AM
Ok boy...and girl

just giving yall heck since yall keep calling me "kid" :D

CHS_CG
11-13-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Ok boy...and girl

just giving yall heck since yall keep calling me "kid" :D

girl, chick, woman, other names we cant mention on here.. refer to me as you like.. it surely doesnt bother me coming from you lol.

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Ok boy...and girl

just giving yall heck since yall keep calling me "kid" :D you may actually be older then me... I was just making the point that there is only 1 king

KTA
11-13-2007, 12:27 AM
just giving yall hell

big daddy russ
11-13-2007, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You mean KTA
My bad. But I miss KTJ, too.

big daddy russ
11-13-2007, 12:47 AM
I also never ragged AJ. I was the one who pressured KTA into coming back. I PM'd him for days buggin him about it. If anyone wants to be upset, be upset at me. I enjoy the conversations I have w/ the guy. He's entertaining and engaging. Glad he's back. I wish AJ was back too. :)
I've said my piece and I'll be consistent on my part. I never ragged AJ, but told him he made a poor decision and will do the same with KTA. I've never Welshed on a bet here on the DL or anywhere else (you know this better than anyone, B) and think that goes hand-in-hand with your own integrity.

Now I've compromised my own integrity in another way here on the DL. I promised something to another poster that I never came through on (KAOrder), and I still regret that. KTA already knows that I think he made a poor decision (this is the second time I've brought it up in this thread, and that's plenty for me), but I won't hound him or anyone else about it from here on.

Like I said, doesn't mean I like him any less, just means he made a poor decision to come back. But you'll never hear another word from me on the subject. After what I did to KAO, I'd be throwing stones from my glass house anyways.

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 12:52 AM
why did he leave to begin with?

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 12:57 AM

Now I've compromised my own integrity in another way here on the DL. I promised something to another poster that I never came through on (KAOrder), and I still regret that.

After what I did to KAO, I'd be throwing stones from my glass house anyways.

well hell, now i wanna know what happened b/w you & KAO!

GreenMonster
11-13-2007, 12:58 AM
I still say he should at least have to put "Vernon is good!" as his sig until the Saturday after the Vernon/Graham game next year.

charlesrixey
11-13-2007, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I still say he should at least have to put "Vernon is good!" as his sig until the Saturday after the Vernon/Graham game next year.

what if they play them again and beat them this year?:p

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 01:08 AM
yawn...

KTA
11-13-2007, 01:09 AM
thats what I was hoping for to begin with :D

Its could VERY possibly happen

GreenMonster
11-13-2007, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
what if they play them again and beat them this year?:p It is possible but I flat out refuse to count my chickens (that is what got him into this mess to begin with you know) before they hatch. That's why I say all year until the day after the game.

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 01:31 AM
I've said my piece and I'll be consistent on my part. I never ragged AJ, but told him he made a poor decision and will do the same with KTA. I've never Welshed on a bet here on the DL or anywhere else (you know this better than anyone, B) and think that goes hand-in-hand with your own integrity.

Now I've compromised my own integrity in another way here on the DL. I promised something to another poster that I never came through on (KAOrder), and I still regret that. KTA already knows that I think he made a poor decision (this is the second time I've brought it up in this thread, and that's plenty for me), but I won't hound him or anyone else about it from here on.

Like I said, doesn't mean I like him any less, just means he made a poor decision to come back. But you'll never hear another word from me on the subject. After what I did to KAO, I'd be throwing stones from my glass house anyways. werd...werd....so you goin w/ me to see Needville/Navasota on Thurs? :D

KTA
11-13-2007, 01:42 AM
Needville...We're okay

That makes me laugh everytime I read it

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by KTA
That makes me laugh everytime I read it :D

big daddy russ
11-13-2007, 03:00 AM
well hell, now i wanna know what happened b/w you & KAO!
He needed a Mac operating system to get his laptop up and running and I told him I'd get it for him. I picked up the CD from a buddy of mine up here in Huntsville, then put off sending it and lost it before I knew what hit me.

I found it about half a year later and planned on sending it up, but never did. My buddy wound up needing it back and I never got around to sending it.

There was never any drama over it and KAO never said anything bad about it. He was classy through the whole thing, but it was still on my shoulders. I procrastinated, then lost the CD after moving a couple of times, then couldn't get it to him like I promised.

That's worse than a Welshed bet. He needed that CD worse than someone needs to stay off the Downlow.

werd...werd....so you goin w/ me to see Needville/Navasota on Thurs? :D
It's at Klein Memorial on Thursday, isn't it? I have a class from 6-9, but it's just in the Woodlands and usually lets out around 8. Less than half an hour from class.

Tell you what, I'll meet you there at halftime if you'll cruise with Amanda, Gerry, and I to Victoria on Friday night.

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by KTA
To the mods who basically DID NOT want me back....
Apparently you never read my post that it didn't matter to me one way or the other. :p To quote p4s - say what you mean and mean what you say. I'm with Russ - AJ took a LOT of crap over welching on his bet....and you probably will too. Hopefully you've learned that it's absolutely STUPID to make a bet you are not willing to uphold. But somehow, I doubt it. :p

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 06:34 AM
Basically by him not owning up to his bet in its entirety will result in a loss of his man card.

*Jerks man card away*

Darren
11-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Basically by him not owning up to his bet in its entirety will result in a loss of his man card.

*Jerks man card away*

Who is KTA???

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 08:58 AM
I agree with all of you that said it....the "KING" is PPHSFan!! (Always has been, always will be!!)

When I first read the signature, I went back in the memberlist to see if he was back.....he wasn't!!:(

KTA, welcome back, learn from this and expect to hear about it for a while!!:)

rundoe
11-13-2007, 09:00 AM
Welcome Back KTA!!!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-13-2007, 09:01 AM
A man is only as good as his word. Good thing nobody on here considers you to be a man.

Just kidding bro, good to have you back. ;)

rundoe
11-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
you may actually be older then me... I was just making the point that there is only 1 king
You're right and its..............

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/ALNamer/elvis-1.gif

Cept I am the better dancer!!!

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 09:09 AM
I don't think Elvis ever posted here...he did at the pipeline though!!:D

jason
11-13-2007, 09:21 AM

*Jerks man card away*

he lost his man card when somebody called him a pansy little girl and a mamas boy and actually got his feelings hurt so he tried to ban that person from the fantasy football league....

or when he wouldnt man-up and rank a team that beat graham ahead of graham in his regional poll.....

or when he went behind everybody's back and had to 3adl flag diverted to him instead of it going to kyle like it should have.....

TripleH
11-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Always nice to see a "man" go back on his word. Great job KTA.:rolleyes:

DaHop72
11-13-2007, 09:48 AM
I don't care if he's back, gone forever or anything in between. He couldn't keep his word. Not shocking though. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Big Papa
11-13-2007, 10:00 AM
I also never ragged AJ. I was the one who pressured KTA into coming back. I PM'd him for days buggin him about it. If anyone wants to be upset, be upset at me. I enjoy the conversations I have w/ the guy. He's entertaining and engaging. Glad he's back. I wish AJ was back too. :)

wait a second....your a guy right?.....and isnt KTA a guy..:thinking: :thinking: ...and umm from this post it kinda seems that yall.....:eek: :eek:

luvhoops34
11-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by jason
he lost his man card when somebody called him a pansy little girl and a mamas boy and actually got his feelings hurt so he tried to ban that person from the fantasy football league....

or when he wouldnt man-up and rank a team that beat graham ahead of graham in his regional poll.....

or when he went behind everybody's back and had to 3adl flag diverted to him instead of it going to kyle like it should have.....

weren't you the one that called him a pansy little girl and a mamas boy? Kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it:thinking:

jason
11-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
weren't you the one that called him a pansy little girl and a mamas boy? Kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it:thinking:

yes it was me...

is it calling the kettle black, no...

if i had lost a bet and come back and then ridiculed him for that same thing, then i would be 'calling the kettle black'....you need to learn the meaning of that particular analogy before you go accusing somebody of it....

you totally missed the point of my post if that is all you got from it...

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 10:38 AM
yes it was me...

if i had lost a bet and come back and then ridiculed him for that same thing, then i would be 'calling the kettle black'....you need to learn the meaning of that particular analogy before you go accusing somebody of it....

I think hoops is implying that you are the pansey whatever...:eek: :thinking:

DaHop72
11-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I think hoops is implying that you are the pansey whatever...:eek: :thinking: Nope, luvs is just taking up for her "boy" as usual.:rolleyes:

luvhoops34
11-13-2007, 10:44 AM
yes it was me...

I totally got the meaning of your post. I'm just wondering if you did?:thinking:

If you're going to say that KTA lost his man card because he got booty hurt from you calling him a pansy little girl and a mamas boy, then you better jump in line right behind him! Because you did enough whining to me that day about fantasy football that I had to get a box of Kleenex and wipe my computer screen off everytime I read your messages.

Oh and speaking of being a pansy little girl and a mamas boy, didn't you try to get a moderator to suspend KTA for something he said to you in a pm regarding the fact that you had called him a pansy little girl and a mamas boy? :thinking:

Like I said, classic pot calling the kettle black...:p

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 10:46 AM

Oh and speaking of being a pansy little girl and a mamas boy, didn't you try to get RM to suspend KTA for something he said to you in a pm regarding the fact that you had called him a pansy little girl and a mamas boy? :thinking:

Like I said, classic pot calling the kettle black...:p

Don't drag me in on this!! :mad:

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 10:50 AM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

typical

jason
11-13-2007, 11:10 AM
I totally got the meaning of your post. I'm just wondering if you did?:thinking:

of course i did, i wrote it

If you're going to say that KTA lost his man card because he got booty hurt from you calling him a pansy little girl and a mamas boy, then you better jump in line right behind him! Because you did enough whining to me that day about fantasy football that I had to get a box of Kleenex and wipe my computer screen off everytime I read your messages.

i didnt whine to you, i told you to mind your own business...
everybody knew him locking my team was bullcrap.....
if being called a pansy girl mamas boy on a fantasy football smack editor REALLY hurt his feelings to the point of pulling the 'because i can' card in fantasy football, then he has bigger problems on his hands....

Oh and speaking of being a pansy little girl and a mamas boy, didn't you try to get RM to suspend KTA for something he said to you in a pm regarding the fact that you had called him a pansy little girl and a mamas boy? :thinking:

you didnt even see the pm's, but when the PM was filled with personal attacks and expletives, i showed some people jokingly asking them to ban him....

unless you have FACTS about something, you need to quit shoving your nose in other people's business...

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3269/2845701073vd0.jpg

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-13-2007, 11:45 AM
I have no respect for KTA. He is a sore loser and is full of excuses for his team. In addition, he does not keep his word.

Buff4Eternity
11-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
I have no respect for KTA. He is a sore loser and is full of excuses for his team. In addition, he does not keep his word.

I don't know the guy very well. But from what I've read I don't intend to get to know him.

Seems very arrogant, a sore loser and not a man of his word.

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 11:54 AM
of course i did, i wrote it

i didnt whine to you, i told you to mind your own business...
everybody knew him locking my team was bullcrap.....
if being called a pansy girl mamas boy on a fantasy football smack editor REALLY hurt his feelings to the point of pulling the 'because i can' card in fantasy football, then he has bigger problems on his hands....

you didnt even see the pm's, but when the PM was filled with personal attacks and expletives, i showed some people jokingly asking them to ban him....

unless you have FACTS about something, you need to quit shoving your nose in other people's business...

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3269/2845701073vd0.jpg luvhoops never has and never will be able to stop co-signing on another peoples arguments and mind her own bussiness. We all know that so I wouldnt even worry about what she is saying

KTA
11-13-2007, 12:01 PM
Like I said before

Originally posted by KTA

To those who actually wanted me to come back how could I let some stupid bet that I made affect you? I really truly appreciate all the pm's you sent me.

and I will just leave it at that...if you dont like what I say either use the ignore button, or just dont read it!

rundoe
11-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't think Elvis ever posted here...he did at the pipeline though!!:D

But he's not dead. I saw him just yesterday.

rundoe
11-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Big Papa
wait a second....your a guy right?.....and isnt KTA a guy..:thinking: :thinking: ...and umm from this post it kinda seems that yall.....:eek: :eek:

I sent a pm too. So don't blame KTA, could have been by "popular demand."

rundoe
11-13-2007, 02:02 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Butkus
11-13-2007, 02:05 PM
An we care hes back why:hand:

rundoe
11-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Don't drag me in on this!! :mad:

Too late, your in!!!!

rundoe
11-13-2007, 02:10 PM
luvhoops never has and never will be able to stop co-signing on another peoples arguments and mind her own bussiness. We all know that so I wouldnt even worry about what she is saying

i enjoy luvhoops:inlove:

Big Papa
11-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
I sent a pm too. So don't blame KTA, could have been by "popular demand."

hmm i dont think it was by "popular demand"....anyways i was just making a joke about ihsstangs post because it sounded affectionate....and i was sayin that if there both guys then....:eek:

rundoe
11-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
An we care hes back why:hand:

maybe because of his stimulating and controversial posts

Butkus
11-13-2007, 02:17 PM
maybe because of his stimulating and controversial posts Well ole son my gaydar is a goin off on this post. Imma beginin ta wurry bout u a bit.:eek:

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Well ole son my gaydar is a goin off on this post. Imma beginin ta wurry bout u a bit.:eek:

Aren't hoops and rundoe females?:confused:

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 02:26 PM
Hoops is...... :devil:

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 02:27 PM
maybe because of his stimulating and controversial posts
Hmmmm..... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 02:28 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

luvhoops is female for sure....if rundoe is, she's a butchy looking one!

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 02:33 PM
Now that I know the situation better I feel like Im more able to respond to this. If your going to renig on your word you could at least come back quietly not come back talking about how your back to stay and if people dont like it too bad.

Your sig says the king is back well im pretty sure someone who cant keep their word isnt the king of anything. The king doesnt go behind everybodys back and team up with someone else to hijack something as sacred as the flag is to this website. The king would admit his team lost to Vernon and that Vernon was the better team on that night and not make a list full of excuses for why his team lost.

It has taken less then a day for your Im back and I dont care if you like it or not attitude to run tired with me. Its just a message board but if you act like this in life your not going to get very far.

This message board means entirely too much to you if you think you can ruin someones day by coming back. I asure you most people here dont let what happens on this board ruin their day. But the fact that you get so much joy out of trying to ruin peoples day and be the "3adownlow bad boy" shows a lot about your character and the life you lead. Your credibility is shot with me not because you reniged on your word but with some of the stuff you said on this post about coming back.

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 02:34 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

luvhoops is female for sure....if rundoe is, she's a butchy looking one!

Have you seen Rosie O'Donnell in a plaid shirt?:D

Big Papa
11-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Now that I know the situation better I feel like Im more able to respond to this. If your going to renig on your word you could at least come back quietly not come back talking about how your back to stay and if people dont like it too bad.

Your sig says the king is back well im pretty sure someone who cant keep their word isnt the king of anything. The king doesnt go behind everybodys back and team up with someone else to hijack something as sacred as the flag is to this website. The king would admit his team lost to Vernon and that Vernon was the better team on that night and not make a list full of excuses for why his team lost.

It has taken less then a day for your Im back and I dont care if you like it or not attitude to run tired with me. Its just a message board but if you act like this in life your not going to get very far.

This message board means entirely too much to you if you think you can ruin someones day by coming back. I asure you most people here dont let what happens on this board ruin their day. But the fact that you get so much joy out of trying to ruin peoples day and be the "3adownlow bad boy" shows a lot about your character and the life you lead. Your credibility is shot with me not because you reniged on your word but with some of the stuff you said on this post about coming back.

wow...<stands up and starts to clap slowly>.....:clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 02:56 PM
luvhoops never has and never will be able to stop co-signing on another peoples arguments and mind her own bussiness. We all know that so I wouldnt even worry about what she is saying ditto

Still a pansy

JR2004
11-13-2007, 03:21 PM

One of the best posts I've read on this site. Well done... :clap: :clap:

Phil C
11-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Welcome back! And keep us posted on UT.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Welcome back! And keep us posted on UT.

Um....I think you are thinking about KTJ...NOT KTA!!:)

rundoe
11-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hoops is...... :devil:

Thanks for the support, LHPM. I am male and you knew it..

rundoe
11-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Well ole son my gaydar is a goin off on this post. Imma beginin ta wurry bout u a bit.:eek:

No need to worry about me. I can take it and dish it and can to take it also.

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the support, LHPM. I am male and you knew it..
Of course I knew it. Did I say otherwise? :p

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 04:25 PM
I can take it and dish it and am willing to.

:thinking: :thinking:

funny how my mind wanders....

:devil: :D

kepdawg
11-13-2007, 04:31 PM
:)

rundoe
11-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Of course I knew it. Did I say otherwise? :p

You obviously not stating that i was male was plainly intended.
Thanks

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 04:33 PM
I can take it and dish it and can to take it also.

Are you saying you can go both ways? :confused:

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 04:38 PM
You obviously not stating that i was male was plainly intended.
Thanks
:doh: :doh: The question was "aren't hoops and rundoe females?". I said hoops is.... :p

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 04:41 PM
what the hell has this thread turned into? "I'm a man!!" ....where have I heard that before....seems like it wasn't long ago....hmmm.....people talkin about gaydar? You guys have kicked this one off in the gutter.

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 04:45 PM
what the hell has this thread turned into? "I'm a man!!" ....where have I heard that before....seems like it wasn't long ago....hmmm.....people talkin about gaydar? You guys have kicked this one off in the gutter.

Ain't that where it belongs?:thinking:

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 04:47 PM
what the hell has this thread turned into? "I'm a man!!" ....where have I heard that before....seems like it wasn't long ago....hmmm.....people talkin about gaydar? You guys have kicked this one off in the gutter. It's all YOUR fault!

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 04:50 PM
It's all YOUR fault!

http://h1.ripway.com/BAClanton/Icon%20Stuff/shrug.gif

rundoe
11-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Are you saying you can go both ways? :confused:

OK Let me rephrase. As far as posting on this board (which is what I wes responding to). I can take criticism. I can aslo speak my mind when and if I feel the need.

My sexual orientation is , I like women.
Smart A$$

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Smart A$$

Thank you! Someone understands my sense of humor.:D

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:06 PM

:thinking: :thinking:

funny how my mind wanders....

:devil: :D

and your not helping matters

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 05:08 PM
and your not helping matters

and.......

big whoop! last i checked, i'm allowed to have fun too! :tongue:

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:08 PM

The mods did it:devil:

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:09 PM
and.......

big whoop! last i checked, i'm allowed to have fun too! :tongue:

Ditto:devil:

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 05:10 PM
The mods did it:devil:

What did I do???

I just said if you were a woman, you were a butchy looking one!!

Would you have rather I said you are a pretty woman??:eek:

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 05:11 PM
well then...sounds like its a party!!!

http://h1.ripway.com/BAClanton/Icon%20Stuff/musicband.gif

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:11 PM
:doh: :doh: The question was "aren't hoops and rundoe females?". I said hoops is.... :p

My point:cool:

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 05:12 PM
My point:cool:
Hey, at least I didn't say "yes". :D

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 05:13 PM
My point:cool: ...a moot one...as it was clearly pointed out by saying "hoops is" that you are in fact NOT...implying that you are a male.

http://h1.ripway.com/BAClanton/Icon%20Stuff/headscratch.gif

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:13 PM
he's only been back a day and the board is already more exciting. Darn it was getting boring there.

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 05:14 PM
he's only been back a day and the board is already more exciting. Darn it was getting boring there.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:15 PM
...a moot one...as it was clearly pointed out by saying "hoops is" that you are in fact NOT...implying that you are a male.

http://h1.ripway.com/BAClanton/Icon%20Stuff/headscratch.gif

You would have to understand LHPM and my relationship better to understand it. :devil:

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:16 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol:inlove:

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:22 PM

i'm shocked:tongue:

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 05:23 PM
i'm shocked:tongue: You do not want to do battle with the chosen one.

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:23 PM

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:24 PM

I'm shocked

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:25 PM
You do not want to do battle with the chosen one.
whos the chosen one?

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 05:26 PM
whos the chosen one? whomever

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:28 PM
What did I do???

I just said if you were a woman, you were a butchy looking one!!

Would you have rather I said you are a pretty woman??:eek:

A pretty woman is better than a butchy one, lol still here male though:devil:

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:28 PM
whomever

you obviously had someone in mind, don't chicken out now say it

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:30 PM
well then...sounds like its a party!!!

http://h1.ripway.com/BAClanton/Icon%20Stuff/musicband.gif

YUP

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 05:33 PM
you obviously had someone in mind, don't chicken out now say it Do I? Or is that just a post to get you riled up?

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Okay I apologize. I just saw runDOE in his user name and
assumed well.....

When I first started reading the Down Low, I thought Black Magic
was a woman. The only thing I associated with black magic was
a voodoo priestess and Santana's Black Magic Woman. Once
again I assumed.

Unless you mention "when I played HS football" or have "mom" in
your username it's not that evident as to what sex you are to
me.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-13-2007, 05:38 PM
This thread has gotten booooorrrrinnng......and way off topic.

Originally posted by KTA
Vernon and Burk both will lose to Graham.

If Vernon or Burk beat Graham (yes either one of them) I will NEVER post on the DL again (under ANY name).

Originally posted by KTA
take me up on my purposal of him not posting on the DL if Andrews beats Snyder

I man'ed up and said I wouldnt if Graham got beat by Vernon and or Burkburnett.

...And you manned up and didn't hold true to your word.:rolleyes:

Let's get this back on track.:mad:

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

Yes, back on track!!!!!

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Do I? Or is that just a post to get you riled up?

Didn't rile me up. If I get riled you'll know it. Just figured you were afraid to say the person name.

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Yes, back on track!!!!!

K, I'll start Welcome back KTA.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

crzyjournalist03
11-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Scarlett Johansson IS hot...

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Scarlett Johansson IS hot... That's why she is hot girl of the month.

crzyjournalist03
11-13-2007, 05:48 PM
That's why she is hot girl of the month.

well deserved...heck...I'd give her hot girl of the season...

rundoe
11-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Okay I apologize. I just saw runDOE in his user name and
assumed well.....

When I first started reading the Down Low, I thought Black Magic
was a woman. The only thing I associated with black magic was
a voodoo priestess and Santana's Black Magic Woman. Once
again I assumed.

Unless you mention "when I played HS football" or have "mom" in
your username it's not that evident as to what sex you are to
me.

I'll explain it to you sometime. My great grandmother was full blood Caddo Indian. Indian names are given to a person or place for a reason.
Rundoe is an Indian name. I won't go into the details of how I got the name on the downlow. But I will say it wasn't because I run like a girl.

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

LMAO

KTA
11-13-2007, 06:58 PM
You know its funny, I had not posted on this board for almost 2 weeks but my name kept popping up. Not only did it keep popping up but they had a lot of responses to them. I figured I mind as well join in since I was a topic of a lot of yalls conversations.

Let me get this straight I didn't "hijack" the flag. If "my part" of it was soooo bad why did RM send it back to me? and if I had bad intentions why did I send it to Johnny 5 after I was done with it? I never once told yall “hey I had my son all weekend, that's why I didn't tell anybody” as an excuse did I? Because I knew it was going to blow up just like the way it did. Deal with yall all weekend or spend time with my son? Excuse me for not putting the flag on the top of my priority list. The fact of the matter is some of yall just don't like me and will try to bash at me every time my name is mentioned...real mature.

Its funny how being a man is based on what is done on a high school football message forum. The facts are I take care of my son when I have him (every other weekend), I am up on my child support. I have kept a consistent job, and opted to leave school to take care of my 78 yr old father. As well as help raise my girl friends two boys. So before you decide to question my man hood please know all your facts. Because if your going to judge me just based on what is done on a message board, most of you need to take a serious look in the mirror and question yourselves as well.

Yes I hope me being on this message forum ruins somebody's day, because if all they have to do is sit in front of a computer and worry about what is going on on here they need to take a step back and look at what kind of life they are living. If a person miles away, who has never really met me before can get that upset that I ruin just a fraction of their day they need REAL help, and need to get a life.

I have gotten many PM's from people telling me they are happy that I am back, so why should I care about the people who don't? Like I said before, if you don't want me back now, you didn't want me around then....so what's the difference? You have an ignore button, learn how to use it...if you choose not to that is your fault not mine.

I don't hide behind screen names, I don't call people stupid or retarded on a regular basis like a lot of posters on here do (and get away with it). I don't have a biased opinion towards one poster because of their relationship with another poster. I just give my opinion..some like it, some don't...deal with it

Big Papa
11-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by KTA
You know its funny, I had not posted on this board for almost 2 weeks but my name kept popping up. Not only did it keep popping up but they had a lot of responses to them. I figured I mind as well join in since I was a topic of a lot of yalls conversations.

Let me get this straight I didn't "hijack" the flag. If "my part" of it was soooo bad why did RM send it back to me? and if I had bad intentions why did I send it to Johnny 5 after I was done with it? I never once told yall “hey I had my son all weekend, that's why I didn't tell anybody” as an excuse did I? Because I knew it was going to blow up just like the way it did. Deal with yall all weekend or spend time with my son? Excuse me for not putting the flag on the top of my priority list. The fact of the matter is some of yall just don't like me and will try to bash at me every time my name is mentioned...real mature.

Its funny how being a man is based on what is done on a high school football message forum. The facts are I take care of my son when I have him (every other weekend), I am up on my child support. I have kept a consistent job, and opted to leave school to take care of my 78 yr old father. As well as help raise my girl friends two boys. So before you decide to question my man hood please know all your facts. Because if your going to judge me just based on what is done on a message board, most of you need to take a serious look in the mirror and question yourselves as well.

Yes I hope me being on this message forum ruins somebody's day, because if all they have to do is sit in front of a computer and worry about what is going on on here they need to take a step back and look at what kind of life they are living. If a person miles away, who has never really met me before can get that upset that I ruin just a fraction of their day they need REAL help, and need to get a life.

I have gotten many PM's from people telling me they are happy that I am back, so why should I care about the people who don't? Like I said before, if you don't want me back now, you didn't want me around then....so what's the difference? You have an ignore button, learn how to use it...if you choose not to that is your fault not mine.

I don't hide behind screen names, I don't call people stupid or retarded on a regular basis like a lot of posters on here do (and get away with it). I don't have a biased opinion towards one poster because of their relationship with another poster. I just give my opinion..some like it, some don't...deal with it

Originally posted by KTA
Like I said before

To the posters who DID NOT want me back, you guys are going to say "how can we trust your word" well you didn't trust it or respect it to begin with, so that was FAR from being a factor in my decision on coming back. If me coming back will ruin just a FRACTION of your day....im glad to be back.

and I will just leave it at that...if you dont like what I say either use the ignore button, or just dont read it

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

IHStangFan
11-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Big Papa
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: I believe he is just re-emphasizing his point/stance on the issue since many others...not just KTA can't seem to leave it alone or get over it. And basically...you just pissed a little more gasoline onto the fire that is "KTA is back" watch those eyebrows! :D

Big Papa
11-13-2007, 07:36 PM
I believe he is just re-emphasizing his point/stance on the issue since many others...not just KTA can't seem to leave it alone or get over it. And basically...you just pissed a little more gasoline onto the fire that is "KTA is back" watch those eyebrows! :D

how bad would that burn(the pissing gasoline part):( :( ...i know he was just re-emphasizing his point/stance...or whatever....i was re-emphasizing somethin he said earlier...

Maroon87
11-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Personally I could care less about this one way or the other but KTA did make kind of a big deal out of it before Vernon beat Graham. On the other hand, someone keeping their word isn't as common as it once was, sadly.

But what the heck...it's the downlow and it's playoff time. :cool:

lion75
11-13-2007, 07:59 PM
My thoughts on KTA's reappearance. Who cares. I met him at the Graham - Vernon game. He didn't seem to have a problem with me. He did however have a long look on his face as I saw him leaving the game and spoke with him briefly. I have to admit the board was a little slow while he was gone, but I understand the position that people take when they want him to keep his word. I could go either way on this. But since your back KTA, I have a question for ya. HOW BOUT THEM LIONS, BABY!!! Yeah!! Tell them Steers to come git some more of it. And gitcha a big ol mess of CROW while you're at it.. Damn I'm glad you're back cause I need somebody to mess with. Let's hear it. Tell us how Graham gave it to us and we didn't earn it. What's UP???

KTA
11-13-2007, 08:11 PM
I enjoyed meeting you the most out of the group (seriously). I was upset about the game, but I was more worried about getting my dad down the stands lol. I'll eat my crow

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/CA2NSPIN.jpg

but I still don't think Vernon was the better team. Yall won, congratulations...but we turned the ball over too many times deep in yalls territory. If you watched the news, it showed that last fumble on the 1...Holub was actually down, but who's to say yall wouldn't of stopped us on the next play, won in OT or vise versa? I think yall are better then I expected, and hope to see yall in a few weeks in WF.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 08:26 PM
My only problem with KTA being back is his signature!

I honestly believe that signature belongs to the self professed king....PPHSFan!!

He was a legend....in his own mind maybe??:p

J/K.....I still love ya PPHSFan...wherever you are!!:)

lion75
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by KTA
I enjoyed meeting you the most out of the group (seriously). I was upset about the game, but I was more worried about getting my dad down the stands lol. I'll eat my crow

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/CA2NSPIN.jpg

but I still don't think Vernon was the better team. Yall won, congratulations...but we turned the ball over too many times deep in yalls territory. If you watched the news, it showed that last fumble on the 1...Holub was actually down, but who's to say yall wouldn't of stopped us on the next play, won in OT or vise versa? I think yall are better then I expected, and hope to see yall in a few weeks in WF. we must agree to disagree. Vernon out gained Graham by 72 yards, had 4 more first downs an Vernon GAVE away two fumbles. One was on the 1 yard line and the other on the Vernon 30. The turnover differencial was only one and Vernon earned two of their's with outstanding pressure and coverage on the two interceptions. One of the interceptions was even tipped at the line of scrimmage by the rushing DE. Graham gave away one fumble on the one and Vernon gave away one fumble at the one. And by the way Murray had crossed the goal line before he fumbled. That should have been a TD. Look at the sports page cover photo from the Times Record News.

KTA
11-13-2007, 09:05 PM
I mostly blamed it on coaching, if you can run the ball the way they did against yall and still continue to pass the ball the way they did was...how do I say this nicely "not smart"

Out gained us 72 yards, so that's what basically that one long pass that got yall a FG? 72 yards is 72 yards. If Graham would of converted in the red zone, would you of said "they beat us, but we got more yards then they did"? It happens all of the time. If they could of just converted those into FG’s Graham wins. Throwing the ball on your 1 yard line, into double coverage isn't a very smart coaching decision (TD Vernon). 2nd and inches in Vernon territory on that last drive, and you start throwing the football? That was not a smart decision as well. That's exactly what almost got Graham beat the week before.

Your coaches out coached us...and Ill admit to that all day. Just ask some of the Graham booster club members how that meeting went lol.

KTA
11-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Of course this is like me saying "If Vernon doesnt turn the ball over all those Clyde wouldnt of won" But it happend, do I think Clyde is better? No, but they beat yall.

RedWhiteBlue
11-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by KTA
I mostly blamed it on coaching, if you can run the ball the way they did against yall and still continue to pass the ball the way they did was...how do I say this nicely "not smart"

Out gained us 72 yards, so that's what basically that one long pass that got yall a FG? 72 yards is 72 yards. If Graham would of converted in the red zone, would you of said "they beat us, but we got more yards then they did"? It happens all of the time. If they could of just converted those into FG’s Graham wins. Throwing the ball on your 1 yard line, into double coverage isn't a very smart coaching decision (TD Vernon). 2nd and inches in Vernon territory on that last drive, and you start throwing the football? That was not a smart decision as well. That's exactly what almost got Graham beat the week before.

Your coaches out coached us...and Ill admit to that all day. Just ask some of the Graham booster club members how that meeting went lol.
Were you at the Booster Club meeting?

KTA
11-13-2007, 10:02 PM
my co worker was, heard all about it

lion75
11-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Were you at the Booster Club meeting? How did they spin it?

KTA
11-13-2007, 10:33 PM
PM coming your way

rundoe
11-13-2007, 10:38 PM
That's why she is hot girl of the month.

shes too skinny, I like Babe's with Back......:cool:

KTA
11-13-2007, 10:40 PM
wrong thread :p

rundoe
11-13-2007, 10:50 PM
no you just got to go back about a half dozen pages when the vernon guys were trying to irritate me.