PDA

View Full Version : ughh(sorta football related)

Fal44
11-12-2007, 10:14 PM
...Friday: One of my favorite things in the world is gone as of Friday.. Football career is done, but I loved every second of it. Even if we went 2-8, I love my brothers till the day I die. We went out with a sure bang on Friday. I am going to miss my coach yelling at me or a so called "rip"... every time I hear him yell my name I get this feeling in my entire body. It's gone, to never come back...I still remember when I caught my first pass of the season against west oso, it felt so amazing to finally hear my name announced for a reception..

today: I get a massive ticket in Jim wells county or Premont, I passed up an unloading school bus. I was going to stop, but a darn girl was worried about having her dad see her who happens to be a bus driver. and It wasn't him driving the bus and I get stopped... second ticket in 3 months, and I only have a permit... dang nothing seems to be going right...

luvhoops34
11-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Premont is a HUGE speed trap. I hate driving thru there.:doh:

Bull19
11-12-2007, 10:27 PM
THE TICKET WAS DESERVING......COULD'VE ENDED UP ALOT WORSE THAN JUST GETTING A TICKET:(

Emerson1
11-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Why didn't she just duck down?

kepdawg
11-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Girls are trouble! :D

CHS_CG
11-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Girls are trouble! :D

No as much trouble as men are.

Emerson1
11-12-2007, 11:07 PM
But men are superior to women.

eagles_victory
11-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Fal44

today: I get a massive ticket in Jim wells county or Premont, I passed up an unloading school bus. I was going to stop, but a darn girl was worried about having her dad see her who happens to be a bus driver. and It wasn't him driving the bus and I get stopped... second ticket in 3 months, and I only have a permit... dang nothing seems to be going right... that should be one of the most expensive tickets. So much danger can come from that. What were you thinking?

Fal44
11-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
that should be one of the most expensive tickets. So much danger can come from that. What were you thinking?

dang girl didn't have me thinking...I was starting to stop, looked to see if any kids were getting off and just passed it up.

luvhoops34
11-13-2007, 12:01 AM
I got a ticket one time for passing in a no passing zone. It was on a small bridge. The thing is, the next small bride was NOT a no passing zone....go figure

The idiot that pulled me over, whipped around the bus and cut the driver off. Far more "dangerous" than anything I did, since I had a clear field of vision.

I paid my ticket, but I also reported him to the Sheriff.:D

You just learned a valuable lesson today. DON'T PASS A STOPPED SCHOOL BUS WITH IT'S LIGHTS FLASHING...

What was your parents reaction? I know what mine would be, you would lose your driving privileges....:D

Fal44
11-13-2007, 12:05 AM
parents didn't well which is always good.. My dad made everything so much better, I started to break down and cry... It's not that losing my truck, I am mad at it's the fact I feel like I let down my parents. I never get into trouble, just my driving at times is bad... my dad told me not to worry about the ticket, but to worry about what I CAN take care off. School and Sports...

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 12:10 AM
you really started to cry?

Fal44
11-13-2007, 12:12 AM
I have to much to handle as of right now....

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 12:15 AM
mistakes like this are common of rookie drivers i wouldnt worry about it. I have seen kids hit and killed in similar situations so be greatful a ticket is all that happened and try not to worry about it. Everyone has a few driving mistakes at some point

Fal44
11-13-2007, 12:16 AM
mistakes like this are common of rookie drivers i wouldnt worry about it. I have seen kids hit and killed in similar situations so be greatful a ticket is all that happened and try not to worry about it. Everyone has a few driving mistakes at some point

I just need some sleep to get over it, and just focus on what I can fix...

eagles_victory
11-13-2007, 12:17 AM
actually had two girls with me distracting me when i got my first ticket it happens

Fal44
11-13-2007, 12:19 AM
this isn't my first ticket, but girls are the cause of my ticket.. everytime I get ticket it cause of a girl :doh: ...

mwynn05
11-13-2007, 12:33 AM
actually had two girls with me distracting me when i got my first ticket it happens your ticket was b/s that guy is just a dick