PDA

View Full Version : APPF and P4S

44INAROW
11-12-2007, 08:32 PM
You gals make a decision if you're coming to the Cuero/Mathis game Friday night? (or any other interested Downlowers) We're pulling out of town right at 5:00 (hopefully) so we should be there about 6:10 or so. Cell reception sucks bigtime for me from Goliad to Sinton, so I assume it will be horrible in Refugio.. I'll PM you Lil44's cell # so you can text his # if possible ;) Weds night at Booster Club, I will find out for sure the size of the stadium, but I have a feeling it's going to be a "tight squeeze"; so once I sit, I most likely will be sitting there until the end of the game. :eek:

pirate4state
11-12-2007, 09:53 PM
If I had to answer right now - my answer would be no.

Sorry.

:(

44INAROW
11-12-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Sorry.

Oh, I understand - you being the world traveler and all...j/k wiith you.....I just thought if you're gonna be there, we'd set plans now in case the cell phones don't work.. I'll be occupied I am sure.... selling shirts or something....... be careful where-ever it is you end up going.. I'll try to text you a score (well, I'll get Johnny to text you, I don't know how) :D

pirate4state
11-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Oh, I understand - you being the world traveler and all...j/k wiith you.....I just thought if you're gonna be there, we'd set plans now in case the cell phones don't work.. I'll be occupied I am sure.... selling shirts or something....... be careful where-ever it is you end up going.. I'll try to text you a score (well, I'll get Johnny to text you, I don't know how) :D

LOL it has more to do with me not feeling very well. I still want to go watch Mitchell & his Tigers, but haven't really ironed that out. Should know more on Thursday. :)

scott Wilson
11-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Are tix available at the gate? Any word on a sellout yet? Thanx

44INAROW
11-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by scott Wilson
Are tix available at the gate? Any word on a sellout yet? Thanx

I'll find out @ Booster Club and report back...... ;)

AP Panther Fan
11-13-2007, 10:41 PM

Sorry.

Yikes, sorry I have been so unavailable. :(

I was thinking the same though, my niece is flying in on Saturday and I have THINGS to do.

It would be great if I could clean house and check the downlow for updates though on Friday night...hint...hint...:D

44INAROW
11-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

I was thinking the same though, my niece is flying in on Saturday and I have THINGS to do.

It would be great if I could clean house and check the downlow for updates though on Friday night...hint...hint...:D

just tune your computer to gobblersports.com and you can check in there ;)

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 11:10 PM

I may just hitch a ride to Victoria with Ruben. ;)

AP Panther Fan
11-13-2007, 11:27 PM
I may just hitch a ride to Victoria with Ruben. ;)

Guarantee it will be a fun trip!:D

pirate4state
11-13-2007, 11:28 PM
Guarantee it will be a fun trip!:D

For sure. LOL