PDA

View Full Version : What 3A school would you like to see?

kepdawg
11-12-2007, 06:54 PM
What 3A school that you have never seen play would you like to see?

There's probably one I'm forgetting, but I can't think of one right now.

I think I've seen all the schools that would interest me at least once.

pirate4state
11-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Good question. Only one comes to mind. Last year's Gilmer team, but I guess I'll settle for this years.

Gobbla2001
11-12-2007, 06:57 PM
celina, sweetwater and snyder...

kepdawg
11-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
celina, sweetwater and snyder...

I've seen Celina plenty

I saw Sweetwater a couple of times in 4A

Never seen Snyder but don't care to

ronwx5x
11-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
What 3A school that you have never seen play would you like to see?

There's probably one I'm forgetting, but I can't think of one right now.

I think I've seen all the schools that would interest me at least once.
May I have two schools? If so, Liberty Hill and Gilmer. If I can't have two, I intend to pout.

SUPERMANN5107
11-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Saw Gilmer in '04 and was amazed. I'd say Liberty Hill and Celina

kepdawg
11-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
May I have two schools? If so, Liberty Hill and Gilmer. If I can't have two, I intend to pout.

It is fine if you have two

I saw both of them in back to back weeks against Jasper in 04

Both crazy games

JR2004
11-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Never seen Snyder but don't care to

Is this a pro-Sweetwater or anti-Snyder comment? I need clarification on reasons why you don't want to see Snyder play!

JR2004
11-12-2007, 07:11 PM

Both crazy games

The Gilmer game was really crazy. Sat on the Jasper side that night around the 15 yard line. I was on the end where the controversial two point conversion happened.

luvhoops34
11-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Celina

Only bc I've heard so much about their program.

Maybe I could hitch a ride to KTA'S house and we could go to one of their playoff games...

You never know....

LHMom
11-12-2007, 07:12 PM

Both crazy games

My husband and I were just talking about the LH/Jasper game. The most awful GREAT GAME I ever attended.

oh - and for the team I'd like to see play, I'd go with Gilmer. Never seen 'em. Hope to see 'em around December 15th!

kepdawg
11-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Is this a pro-Sweetwater or anti-Snyder comment? I need clarification on reasons why you don't want to see Snyder play!

Nothing to do with Sweetwater

I just have no interest in seeing Snyder

eagles_victory
11-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
My husband and I were just talking about the LH/Jasper game. The most awful GREAT GAME I ever attended.

oh - and for the team I'd like to see play, I'd go with Gilmer. Never seen 'em. Hope to see 'em around December 15th! me too ill be there but you might not want to sit near me deb bc ill be going for the Buckeyes ive always loved Gilmer for some reason

JR2004
11-12-2007, 07:21 PM

I just have no interest in seeing Snyder

How can you have no interest in watching Snyder play?!?! Come on now they've been touted on here as the best two loss team in the state! Isn't that worth watching?

kepdawg
11-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
How can you have no interest in watching Snyder play?!?! Come on now they've been touted on here as the best two loss team in the state! Isn't that worth watching?

no

JR2004
11-12-2007, 07:23 PM
no

This ain't right... :mad:

DU_stud04
11-12-2007, 07:25 PM
cuero and liberty hill are some of the few teams i havent seen yet. sad times ehh?

Johnny 5
11-12-2007, 07:30 PM
I would like to see Liberty Hill and Celina

lostaussie
11-12-2007, 08:04 PM

I just have no interest in seeing Snyder you don't tug on superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind..............wait a minute, i was completely confused for just a second:D

gobbler grad
11-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Celina
Royce City
Gilmer
West Orange Stark

bobcat1
11-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Johnny 5
I would like to see Liberty Hill and Celina Across the field from each other this year!

lostaussie
11-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Celina
Royce City
Gilmer
West Orange Stark i too have always wanted to watch WOS. they have some cool uni's. never been much on Celina as they just can't seem to get it done when i am in attendance. :D

Rattlesnake_08
11-12-2007, 08:23 PM
I want to see Cleavland again, because they have to be a different team from when we played them. Starting 0-6 and then ended up going to the playoffs...Crazy....Lol.

sotex
11-12-2007, 08:30 PM
As a Hondo Owl fan I'd like to see Liberty Hill again this year. Hondo as Regional champs two years in a row would be awesome.
As for teams I've never seen play, Cuero or Celina. Both tremendous programs.

DUKE22
11-12-2007, 09:05 PM
I've seen Celina plenty

I saw Sweetwater a couple of times in 4A

Never seen Snyder but don't care to Boy I think some of the Snyder posters have really made some folks really dislike a team that actually is pretty good. Of course after what i have read at times I dont guess I could blame you.

kepdawg
11-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Boy I think some of the Snyder posters have really made some folks really dislike a team that actually is pretty good. Of course after what i have read at times I dont guess I could blame you.

It doesn't matter how good they are

I just have no interest in them

DUKE22
11-12-2007, 09:14 PM
It doesn't matter how good they are

I just have no interest in them Hey no problem here

TheDOCTORdre
11-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Anthony

lostaussie
11-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Boy I think some of the Snyder posters have really made some folks really dislike a team that actually is pretty good. Of course after what i have read at times I dont guess I could blame you. not you Duke. it pays to be humble at times. lets you save face in the long run:thumbsup:....................for what it is worth, and i have told hop on several occasions, the one and only time i ever saw ya'll play you were outmanned by far. but those kids never quit even after going down by alot. and that is the sign of a well coached team, and good kids..............and i admire that....................you just got some turdheads for posters:D

DUKE22
11-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
not you Duke. it pays to be humble at times. lets you save face in the long run:thumbsup:....................for what it is worth, and i have told hop on several occasions, the one and only time i ever saw ya'll play you were outmanned by far. but those kids never quit even after going down by alot. and that is the sign of a well coached team, and good kids..............and i admire that....................you just got some turdheads for posters:D Yeah i have been on here a while just dont post a whole lot. I read what is posted and like i say i cant blame alot of people for not liking snyder. Our program is good and has been getting better every year. I think some posters confuse us with the 85 chicago bears too much, and yes we were in over our heads vs. Gilmer. You know that was one of those that could have been played 100 times and we would be lucky to get one. I mean Gilmer turned the ball over 5 times i think and it was still a thirty point game.

sotex
11-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
not you Duke. it pays to be humble at times. lets you save face in the long run:thumbsup:....................for what it is worth, and i have told hop on several occasions, the one and only time i ever saw ya'll play you were outmanned by far. but those kids never quit even after going down by alot. and that is the sign of a well coached team, and good kids..............and i admire that....................you just got some turdheads for posters:D
Hey aus,
If you can afford to GAS UP YOUR TRUCK, can I borrow some money?

lostaussie
11-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by sotex
Hey aus,
If you can afford to GAS UP YOUR TRUCK, can I borrow some money? you along way from here bro. i don't know if i got enough cash on hand for you to come watch the buckeyes.

kepdawg
11-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Anthony

That drive is a little too far for me!

sweetwater07
11-13-2007, 03:03 AM
Sinton
LH
Cuero
Gilmer
Giddings

big daddy russ
11-13-2007, 05:32 AM
Gilmer
Royce City
Fort Stockton (I don't know much about the team except they seem to find their way into the playoffs every year, but love that little town.)

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 05:42 AM
Gilmer
Royce City

BwdLion_80
11-13-2007, 06:44 AM
Brownwood, Oh wait a minute, that is next year!

Old Tiger
11-13-2007, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
Brownwood, Oh wait a minute, that is next year!

Hopefully they'll be in Region II :)

Darren
11-13-2007, 07:56 AM
The two that I would like to see that I haven't are Celina and Gilmer.

navscanmaster
11-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by SUPERMANN5107
Saw Gilmer in '04 and was amazed. I'd say Liberty Hill and Celina

Ditto. I think that was the same year I saw them play Tatum at Tyler Rose in a regional playoff. Manuel Johnson at QB.

BobcatBenny
11-13-2007, 08:23 AM
I've seen Gilmer play and I didn't like it one bit. :(

I would like to see Rio Hondo, Giddings, or La Vega.