PDA

View Full Version : Synder Vs Monahans

Green Ranger
11-14-2003, 10:04 PM
Wow, that was not the Monahans that Greenwood saw. Score 20-0 at half to synder. Monahans could not get anything going, there offensive line was not blocking worth a flip. Mind you now this is just first half, I left as I had seen enough. Makes me wonder what happened when we lost to them? Other thing kinda made me sick was what a few, mind you not all but a small few, who where yelling to hurt the Synder Quarterback. I am sorry but that is simply disrespectul. I hope Monahans can make this respectful. Good luck to everybody else tonight and may every be injury free!

Adidas410s
11-14-2003, 10:08 PM
Not to join in with you because its really not my place but I have encountered many people like that from Monahans when I was @ Wylie when we played them at various sports. Now I am not saying everybody is because I know some really good families from there. I just wouldnt be surprised at all about what you were refering to!

Green Ranger
11-14-2003, 10:11 PM
Again I am not saying all of them are, I have had conversations with Lobo families after we lost and they had espect for me and vice versa. To have any adults wish any harm to somebody like myself is a disturbing thought. I hope Monahans makes a run second half and makes it interesting.

stripes
11-15-2003, 01:57 PM
Monahans was just dominated last night. THey could not get anything going on Offense because the QB was running for his life back there. On offense the Tigers had thier way and that " SIMPLE " Offense racked up a ton of yardage on the ground. Not a good night for district 4-3A as a whole Sweetwater trounced Kermit too.

stripes
11-15-2003, 05:03 PM
ttt