PDA

View Full Version : Old NFL Films

Old Tiger
11-12-2007, 04:21 PM
It's really cool to watch the old NFL Film's of the super bowls where all the men are wearing suits and the women are wearing dresses. I think that looks cool and would be nice to see people do that again. I also like the coaches suits and attire.

Diocletian
11-12-2007, 08:16 PM
well today people express themselves freely without many of the "old" rules and guidelines of over-the-top to think about

today is better than yesterday, mainly because you can tell what type of person someone is alot easier than you could 20 years ago

the actions, speech, and clothes all together tell you this.... when before years ago everyone had a certain standard for all of these things, making it almost impossible to enjoy life to the full

the world is too complex today for 1000 men to be wearing suits and ties at a fb game

Bull19
11-12-2007, 08:19 PM
dont judge a book by its cover

Diocletian
11-12-2007, 08:27 PM
years ago it would be fun to dress like that

today it's fun to dress comfortably

the world has evolved to a more relaxed free lifestyle, and such standards as wearing a tie or a dress are only fun for a few old timers that want to feel good about themselves, but not everyone today thinks wearing such attire is fun

i personaly don't want to see any coach or lady at a game wearing something uncomfortable because it would take away from them enjoying their time there, thus making it seem like your watching someone being tortured (and that would just make you a sick person)

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-12-2007, 08:55 PM
I wear a tie to work every day, sometimes throw a suit on. I like it, the better you look the better you feel.

kepdawg
11-12-2007, 08:58 PM
I am quite comfortable in a nice suit

nobogey72
11-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
well today people express themselves freely without many of the "old" rules and guidelines of over-the-top to think about

today is better than yesterday, mainly because you can tell what type of person someone is alot easier than you could 20 years ago

the actions, speech, and clothes all together tell you this.... when before years ago everyone had a certain standard for all of these things, making it almost impossible to enjoy life to the full

the world is too complex today for 1000 men to be wearing suits and ties at a fb game

That's deep!:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: