PDA

View Full Version : Division II - Region 2 vs. Region 3

44 Magnum
11-12-2007, 02:10 PM
3A Division II Region 2 is so weak compared to Region 3. Just put Celina in the Finals and forget about playing the games. It's just a waste of time and effort.

Check out Division II Region 3

LaVega 10-0
Madisonville 9-1
West-Orange-Stark 9-1
Giddings 10-0
China Spring 9-1
Kirbyville 9-1
Caldwell 8-1
Columbus 9-1

Celina is the only team in Region 2 with less than 2 losses!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by 44 Magnum
3A Division II Region 2 is so weak compared to Region 3. Just put Celina in the Finals and forget about playing the games. It's just a waste of time and effort.

Check out Division II Region 3

LaVega 10-0
Madisonville 9-1
West-Orange-Stark 9-1
Giddings 10-0
China Spring 9-1
Kirbyville 9-1
Caldwell 8-1
Columbus 9-1

Celina is the only team in Region 2 with less than 2 losses! just waste of time in Region 3, we all know Giddings coming out of that region with no problem:) with all the Giddings state champs threads

buff4life
11-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
just waste of time in Region 3, we all know Giddings coming out of that region with no problem:) with all the Giddings state champs threads

considering theres ONE

JR2004
11-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Division 2 in region II is bad this year, really bad. I can't think of any of the D2 region II brackets from recent memory that were as down as this one is. Last year the D2 bracket was pretty bad overall, but nothing like this season. The D1 bracket for region II is where the competition is at again this season. Either you'll get an epic match-up of Gilmer vs. Royse City or you'll get to see the best QB in Class 3A get a shot at Gilmer if Roosevelt gets revenge on Kennedale and manages to pull off an upset of RC. Not likely to happen, but you never know.

DU_stud04
11-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Division 2 in region II is bad this year, really bad. I can't think of any of the D2 region II brackets from recent memory that were as down as this one is. Last year the D2 bracket was pretty bad overall, but nothing like this season. The D1 bracket for region II is where the competition is at again this season. Either you'll get an epic match-up of Gilmer vs. Royse City or you'll get to see the best QB in Class 3A get a shot at Gilmer if Roosevelt gets revenge on Kennedale and manages to pull off an upset of RC. Not likely to happen, but you never know. agreed. dI is looking like some good matchups.

eagles_victory
11-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Division 2 in region II is bad this year, really bad. I can't think of any of the D2 region II brackets from recent memory that were as down as this one is. Last year the D2 bracket was pretty bad overall, but nothing like this season. The D1 bracket for region II is where the competition is at again this season. Either you'll get an epic match-up of Gilmer vs. Royse City or you'll get to see the best QB in Class 3A get a shot at Gilmer if Roosevelt gets revenge on Kennedale and manages to pull off an upset of RC. Not likely to happen, but you never know. i think if RC beats Roosevelt is when you will get to see the best qb in 3a get a shot at Gilmer

gatordaze
11-12-2007, 02:35 PM
By that logic in college football the SEC is weak this year because there are no undefeated teams. Could it be that the teams are simply at parity and that they are good top to bottom? I don't have the answer, I just dont think that you can call a region weak because there is not a bunch of undefeated teams in each district.

JR2004
11-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i think if RC beats Roosevelt is when you will get to see the best qb in 3a get a shot at Gilmer

LOL...Just going out on a limb here, but I'm going to guess you've not seen both play this season. One of the RC fans on this board has seen both and he came to the conclusion that Velt's QB is the best in Class 3A this season.

RC should win the game against Velt, but it won't be because of the play from the QB position for the Mustangs. RC has great QB play as well, but Morrison has several more weapons at his disposal as well as better line play.

44 Magnum
11-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Why can't I make that claim? Sports commentators and sports writers always make those claims. Such as, the NFC West and AFC West this season or the NL Central when St. Louis won the World Series.