PDA

View Full Version : Five Years Ago on November 11, 2002

Phil C
11-11-2007, 12:32 PM
I had my cancer operation which was a success. My situation had been monitered and was discovered early. Thanks to God and to the prayers of family and friends plus the outstanding care of a great physician the operation was a success. I urge all of you as usual to not neglect your annual medical checkups. The earlier things are discoverd the better.

ProudHornetMom
11-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Congratulations! This is MAJOR milestone! Bravo to you and thanks for letting us share in the celebration...even if it's online. :clap:

I'm sending a prayer of Thanksgiving for your continued health and well-being.

CHS_CG
11-11-2007, 01:40 PM
that is awesome phil.. Congrats and heres to hoping it stays gone!

RedWhiteBlue
11-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Coming from a family full of cancer- I congratulate you on beating the beast!!!!!!!

Eleazar
11-11-2007, 05:56 PM
My 3 year-old son was diagnosed with bone cancer in May of this year. We are halfway through our 14 rounds of chemo and things are going well right now. I pray that in 5 years I will be able to come back on the downlow and post the same praise that you have. Congratulations on 5 years cancer free!!! That is special. God bless.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/paytonc

Phil C
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Eleazar
My 3 year-old son was diagnosed with bone cancer in May of this year. We are halfway through our 14 rounds of chemo and things are going well right now. I pray that in 5 years I will be able to come back on the downlow and post the same praise that you have. Congratulations on 5 years cancer free!!! That is special. God bless.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/paytonc

I will be praying for that Eleazar. I look forward to that positive post in five years. The wonderful thing is that they can do things now they couldn't do five years ago. God Bless.