View Full Version : Snyder/Brownfield M&G

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-11-2007, 02:59 AM
Is there going to be one? Ill be there.

Ranger Mom
11-11-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Is there going to be one? Ill be there.

Considering we have ZERO Brownfield posters....it may just have to be a Snyder M&G!!

Although......me and Injured have discussed going! I wouldn't be surprised if GWOOD was there either!!

TheDOCTORdre
11-11-2007, 10:22 AM
I might try to make an appearance at the game

Old Tiger
11-11-2007, 10:23 AM
You snyder people might just want to meet at the DQ on Wednesday night, lol.

Ranger Mom
11-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I might try to make an appearance at the game

Cool!! I keep forgetting you are in Odessa now!! You can come to Greenwood's game Friday at Ratliff too!!:D

TheDOCTORdre
11-11-2007, 10:39 AM
yup me and my brother were planning on it

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Yea it woulld prolly have to be just a snyder M&G

GWOOD
11-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Considering we have ZERO Brownfield posters....it may just have to be a Snyder M&G!!

Although......me and Injured have discussed going! I wouldn't be surprised if GWOOD was there either!!

I am planning on being there.

Snydertigersrul
11-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Do you think Butkus might show up? If so, I might come.

Curly
11-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Do you think Butkus might show up? If so, I might come.

You didn't show when he was there in snyder

sounds like you might be a little scared of the Butkus

Don't worry he is the littlest one of the clan

got the most laid back temperment of the family too.

better hope that Bubba and Stang don't show up
them boys just don't like that yellar and black color schem

Bubba-Joe
11-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Dang Curly

leave the drooler alone, the boy aint gonna show no how.

He is scared, and the more that he talks the more he proves just how scared he is.......

Drooler, just keep talkin your noise, Bubba knows that you aint gonna show up to meet Red or Butkus are even Ranger mom

Most folks on here done figured out you just a sniffer anyway

Butkus
11-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Do you think Butkus might show up? If so, I might come. Ya no ole str u keepa talkin bout ole Butkus not showin and it appear that ur tha one thats a no show. Ifin ya dont believe ole Butkus wuz in snyder jus look at that flag ifin ur ever where tha flag is. Ole Butkus signed it in Mustang red below a couple other Mustang fans.

And durn it Curly i may be tha runt of tha fambly but u no what happens ifin u push me to far.:D

Sides ole str ifin i do show how u gonna no it when ur up lookin down on tha good fans from tiggerland.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Ya no ole str u keepa talkin bout ole Butkus not showin and it appear that ur tha one thats a no show. Ifin ya dont believe ole Butkus wuz in snyder jus look at that flag ifin ur ever where tha flag is. Ole Butkus signed it in Mustang red below a couple other Mustang fans.

And durn it Curly i may be tha runt of tha fambly but u no what happens ifin u push me to far.:D

Sides ole str ifin i do show how u gonna no it when ur up lookin down on tha good fans from tiggerland.:thinking:

Why wouldn't he believe you didn't show up?:confused:

Heck, I know for a fact you did.....you signed your name on Lori's back!!:D

Butkus
11-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Why wouldn't he believe you didn't show up?:confused:

Heck, I know for a fact you did.....you signed your name on Lori's back!!:D That ms peach shes a sweetun. Course its without a sayin so r u.:kiss:

Snydertigersrul
11-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
That ms peach shes a sweetun. Course its without a sayin so r u.:kiss:

We just missed connections. I went downstairs and stood in line for a coke and a candy bar before walking over to the tiger. No one was there, so I went back to my seat and missed the start of the second half.

Ranger Mom
11-11-2007, 11:21 PM
We just missed connections. I went downstairs and stood in line for a coke and a candy bar before walking over to the tiger. No one was there, so I went back to my seat and missed the start of the second half.

I call "Foul" on that!! I saw you in the pressbox at the beginning of the second half talking to Oscar Leroy! I was with YOUR wife and DaHop at the time. I immediately walked back to the Tiger and Butkus was there...no way you could have missed us or him!!