PDA

View Full Version : ABC's Boone Pickens Biography!!!!

JR2004
11-10-2007, 10:30 PM
I'd like to thank ABC for interrupting the biggest game in KU's football history to let us all have some insight into why Boone Pickens is as rich as he is. I tuned in to watch a football game and to my pleasant surprise I also learned about Boone's thoughts on oil, water in the Texas Panhandle and that he's friends with some guy from KU.

An added bonus was hearing how Boone plans to spend the rest of the Big XII into oblivion in order to win more football games. It looks like that money has been well spent tonight! What a performance the Cowboys are putting on in front of a national TV audience. The five star recruits are committing as I type this!

Good job ABC! This is what millions of viewers tuned in hoping to hear about tonight!

kepdawg
11-10-2007, 10:32 PM
What's the score?

I'm watching the Mavs now.

That game was boring me.

JR2004
11-10-2007, 10:36 PM
33-14 KU in the 3rd...Pretty deceiving score though. Okie State is still in complete control.

kepdawg
11-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Okie State's in control down 19? :confused:

JR2004
11-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Well that's the impression I got after that Boone Pickens interview! I fully expect a giant wall of cash to rise up and start tackling unsuspecting KU players because O$U's defense sure can't! O$U has this one all wrapped up. One might say it's money in the bank!

kepdawg
11-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Boone reminds me of Nate Newton

If Okie State is on you get Boone

If SLC is on you get Nate

In either case I tuned in for football

So unless Nate is blocking for Trey

Or Boone is doing something in the game

I don't want to see them or hear about them

But that's just me

Some people like commercials while the game is going on

eagles_victory
11-11-2007, 12:34 AM
ABC is notorious for doing this in Saturday night primetime games. Last year I tuned in to see a great 1 vs 2 matchup for the first time in ten years. What did i get an interview with Emmitt Smith and some guy who Colt Mccoy kind of saveds life. Everytime Colt did something good we saw those people for ten minutes

nobogey72
11-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well that's the impression I got after that Boone Pickens interview! I fully expect a giant wall of cash to rise up and start tackling unsuspecting KU players because O$U's defense sure can't! O$U has this one all wrapped up. One might say it's money in the bank!

GREAT POST!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: