11-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
How far will they go??? however far home is:D

duke55
11-10-2007, 09:17 PM
pff 3rd round .. maybe

JR2004
11-10-2007, 09:18 PM
What about those of us who were seriously considering a 1st or 2nd round exit for Snyder? Does our vote not count?

duke55
11-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
What about those of us who were seriously considering a 1st or 2nd round exit for Snyder? Does our vote not count?

i know man.. thats what im talkin about

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-10-2007, 09:28 PM
aiteaite, watever u guys say:rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-10-2007, 09:35 PM
gagsd

duke55
11-10-2007, 09:38 PM
yup...

bigron15
11-10-2007, 09:46 PM
How far will they go???

were you the one who voted the State Game?

duke55
11-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by bigron15

ya he was

TheDOCTORdre
11-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Snyder will have to get past Monahans in the 2nd round wont they?

JR2004
11-10-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

Sore subject there. :doh:

Snydertigersrul
11-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Sore subject there. :doh:

Why, let me remind you of the final score when they played in last year's playoffs.

SNYDER 21
MONAHANS 7

GO TIGERS ( The best 8-2 team in the state)

Butkus
11-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Why, let me remind you of the final score when they played in last year's playoffs.

SNYDER 21
MONAHANS 7

GO TIGERS ( The best 8-2 team in the state) Why dont cha remind us of tha score in tha first game of tha year.:doh:

Butkus
11-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Why dont cha remind us of tha score in tha first game of tha year.:doh: Let me help ya ole son

Fur i mphasis jus fur u ole str

MONAHANS 41
SNYDER 32

Snydertigersrul
11-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Why dont cha remind us of tha score in tha first game of tha year.:doh:

It's playoff time

Butkus
11-10-2007, 11:12 PM
It's playoff time No kiddin well ill be durned whod of ever guessed it.:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
11-10-2007, 11:15 PM
No kiddin well ill be durned whod of ever guessed it.:thinking:

Hey Butkus, you coming down to Midland. Blackie and I will be among the people in attendance.

JR2004
11-10-2007, 11:16 PM

SNYDER 21
MONAHANS 7

Yep...When it doubt pull out a game from another season.

Butkus
11-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Hey Butkus, you coming down to Midland. Blackie and I will be among the people in attendance. I might but i no u two squirrels cant leave ya place of importance. I might go jus ta see Ranger Mom and miss peach though. Sure r two nice ladies. Ifin i can make a kidney call and get a coke quick enough ifin theres ona of those meet and greets i might jus getta meet some of tha nice folks who offered me tickets to tha andrews/snyder game as well.

I bet i could meet ms tigerbyheart ole Tiger Baseball and DaHop maybe ifin i come.

Then on friday i can go watch the real Mustangs on Friday nite.

Snydertigersrul
11-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Yep...When it doubt pull out a game from another season.

That was in the playoffs. Teams are judged what they do in the postseason, not back in August.

Butkus
11-10-2007, 11:21 PM
That was in the playoffs. Teams are judged what they do in the postseason, not back in August. So ifin thats tru how come u an ole blackie always bring up tha game frum 2004.:doh:

mrescape43
11-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Why dont cha remind us of tha score in tha first game of tha year.:doh:

Doesn't matter one bit Butkiss! Every team still playing football has an identical record. 0-0

Ranger Mom
11-10-2007, 11:25 PM

SNYDER 21
MONAHANS 7

STR, you make this WAY too easy for me!!

Once again, I drag up one of YOUR quotes for you to read and ponder!!!

It cracks me up everytime for you to post something like the above when I have this little jewel waiting on the sidelines to make yet another appearance!!

Who cares what happened against a particular opponent in 2006, this is a new season. Nothing that happened in 2006 will affect this season.

JR2004
11-10-2007, 11:26 PM
That was in the playoffs. Teams are judged what they do in the postseason, not back in August.

With that as the guidelines I'm judging Snyder based on a certain game they played in the playoffs against Gilmer that didn't occur this season.

It was in the playoffs and as you said teams are judged by what they do in the postseason, not what they did back in August. On that day they didn't do much.

Butkus
11-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Doesn't matter one bit Butkiss! Every team still playing football has an identical record. 0-0 Hey ole mr escape i aint dumg as a rock like some of tha snyder poster. See Ranger Mom quote below.:hand:

Ranger Mom
11-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey ole mr escape i aint dumg as a rock like some of tha snyder poster. See Ranger Mom quote below.:hand:

Who cares what happened against a particular opponent in 2006, this is a new season. Nothing that happened in 2006 will affect this season.

Just so your post makes sense!!:D

Butkus
11-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Just so your post makes sense!!:D Thanks Ranger Mom:kiss:

Snydertigersrul
11-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Just so your post makes sense!!:D

Just a reminder

SNYDER 26
GREENWOOD 0

Old Tiger
11-10-2007, 11:44 PM
1st or 2cd.

Snydertigersrul
11-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
1st or 2cd.

Snyder has beaten Greenwood in the last five games that the teams have played since 2004, including the playoffs.

Ranger Mom
11-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Just a reminder

SNYDER 26
GREENWOOD 0

I know very well what the score was.....I'm not the one mouthing off all the time either.

I said from the get-go we were gonna be down, so you aren't hurting my feelings any at all!!

Gotta hate it when one of your own quotes comes back and bites you in the butt.....huh?? Then you get to act like a 12 year old and bite back. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
11-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Snyder has beaten Greenwood in the last five games that the teams have played since 2004, including the playoffs.

I don't quess it really mattered last season. We went further than yall in the playoffs and ended up with a better record.

Oh yeah....I forget...last year doesn't matter!!!!!

JR2004
11-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Gilmer 53
Snyder 20

Last year might not matter, but 2004 sure does!

Ranger Mom
11-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Gilmer 53
Snyder 20

Last year might not matter, but 2004 sure does!

LOL!!!

Like I said, they may have beaten us last year, but we STILL went a round further than they did AND we had a better overall record!!:D

He is SO out of his league here!!:)

PlayaJBiehl20
11-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Snyder folks love to post polls then when someone disagrees they get all emotional and get on the defense. In my opinion if your going to post something about who will win or how far will they go:
1. Be humble enough to list all rounds of playoffs. Because on any given Friday, in November you can lose, no matter how good you are or think you are.
2. If someone disagrees then respect the opinion you asked for and move on.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

I think we should worry bout Brownfield first.

JR2004
11-11-2007, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?

Whoa there hoss...I think everyone knows that a real Snyder fan doesn't worry about who they're playing until at least the 3rd round!

GetRDoneStangs
11-11-2007, 12:55 AM

Very good point......may not think you need to worry and it bites u in the rear!!!

Look at all of the upsets this year on the college level!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

But that being said, Snyder SHOULD win 1st round rather easily....

Greenwood Teach
11-11-2007, 01:47 AM
What is that saying? Hmmmmm...The bigger the head, the harder they fall? Something like that.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-11-2007, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by bigron15

NO, I never vote on a poll that I posted! Who does that

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-11-2007, 02:46 AM
With that as the guidelines I'm judging Snyder based on a certain game they played in the playoffs against Gilmer that didn't occur this season.

It was in the playoffs and as you said teams are judged by what they do in the postseason, not what they did back in August. On that day they didn't do much.

Dude Gilmer could of killed any team in 04'... I dont care who else was good.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-11-2007, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Snyder folks love to post polls then when someone disagrees they get all emotional and get on the defense. In my opinion if your going to post something about who will win or how far will they go:
1. Be humble enough to list all rounds of playoffs. Because on any given Friday, in November you can lose, no matter how good you are or think you are.
2. If someone disagrees then respect the opinion you asked for and move on.

I could care less what some of these Snyder haters think. I know the truth and thats all that matters... I dont give a dang and never will. And who cares about the past, like I said in 04' sure Gilmer beat the crap out of us but they coulda beat anyone... thats why they were state champs. And I dont care if greenwood went a round farther than us last year ither... the whole thing is thats the past and no one cares! Its now the time of the year everyones been waiting for and every team in the state has a record of 0-0.

Ranger Mom
11-11-2007, 08:41 AM
I could care less what some of these Snyder haters think. I know the truth and thats all that matters... I dont give a dang and never will. And who cares about the past, like I said in 04' sure Gilmer beat the crap out of us but they coulda beat anyone... thats why they were state champs. And I dont care if greenwood went a round farther than us last year ither... the whole thing is thats the past and no one cares! Its now the time of the year everyones been waiting for and every team in the state has a record of 0-0.

I agree!!! I was trying to make a POINT to your buddy STR!!

He is the one who CONSTANTLY brings up the past even AFTER he posted this little quote!!:rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-11-2007, 01:15 PM
I agree!!! I was trying to make a POINT to your buddy STR!!

He is the one who CONSTANTLY brings up the past even AFTER he posted this little quote!!:rolleyes:

Who said he was my buddy?? lol j/k

But yeah I know.

Butkus
11-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Any u tiggers remember this un:thinking:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7106/gilmersnyderok4.th.jpg (http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gilmersnyderok4.jpg)

Oh wait thats tha past cant go thar.:devil:

DaHop72
11-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Any u tiggers remember this un:thinking:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7106/gilmersnyderok4.th.jpg (http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gilmersnyderok4.jpg)

Oh wait thats tha past cant go thar.:devil:
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

JR2004
11-11-2007, 10:31 PM

That game is how I will judge all present and future teams that Snyder puts on the field!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
2. If someone disagrees then respect the opinion you asked for and move on. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Who-dun-it!!?
11-11-2007, 11:11 PM

Well, I don't like bringin up yesteryear either, but in 04 Gilmer beat Jasper in the Finals, and Abilene Wylie Beat Cuero in there finals. That being said Snyder beat Wylie that year and Jasper played Gilmer pretty tuff. I think Gilmer and Jasper were in fact the best two teams in the state that year. But teams like Wylie and Cuero seem to hang with whoever they play so who knows what woulda happened if the two state champs would have met? I give the nod to Gilmer. All I know for sure is my boys didn't make it to the dance, and until they do, braggin rights belong to those who have made it.

Ranger Mom
11-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Well, I don't like bringin up yesteryear either, but in 04 Gilmer beat Jasper in the Finals, and Abilene Wylie Beat Cuero in there finals. That being said Snyder beat Wylie that year and Jasper played Gilmer pretty tuff. I think Gilmer and Jasper were in fact the best two teams in the state that year. But teams like Wylie and Cuero seem to hang with whoever they play so who knows what woulda happened if the two state champs would have met? I give the nod to Gilmer. All I know for sure is my boys didn't make it to the dance, and until they do, braggin rights belong to those who have made it.

AMEN!!!!:clap: :clap:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-14-2007, 04:59 PM
That game is how I will judge all present and future teams that Snyder puts on the field!

yeah well judge watever u want, im pretty sure that ull be wrong though

Sweetwater Red
11-14-2007, 05:12 PM
im pretty sure that ull be wrong though

If it turns out that you are...be prepared.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
If it turns out that you are...be prepared.

whatever fool

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-14-2007, 09:56 PM
I believe it will be Snyder and Vernon in the regional final. If so, I think it will be a good game.

I'm hoping for a Vernon - Clyde rematch though. I think Vernon will have trouble stopping the rushing attack of Snyder so we will have to score a lot of points should we get the honor to make it that far.

lakers
11-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
I believe it will be Snyder and Vernon in the regional final. If so, I think it will be a good game.

I'm hoping for a Vernon - Clyde rematch though. I think Vernon will have trouble stopping the rushing attack of Snyder so we will have to score a lot of points should we get the honor to make it that far.

I would like to see another game against Clyde and Vernon to prove that the first meeting wasnt a fluke...:evilgrin:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2

I agree, and I honestly think that Vernon would beat Clyde if they played them again, things just didn't go good for the lions that Homecoming night.

lakers
11-14-2007, 10:23 PM
I agree, things just didn't go good for the lions that Homecoming night.

Ur right about that. Clyde whipped them up and down the field, controlling every aspect of the game.

garciap77
11-14-2007, 10:24 PM
I want to see Sweetwater vs Synder! This would be one of the best matchups of west texas if both team bring their A-Game.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by lakers
Ur right about that. Clyde whipped them up and down the field, controlling every aspect of the game.

Im just saying that if there were a rematch, Vernon would have a better chance of winning.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I want to see Sweetwater vs Synder! This would be one of the best matchups of west texas if both team bring their A-Game.

Yeah me and Sweetwater07 were talking about if Snyder, Sweetwater, Brownwood, Abilene Wylie, and Clyde were all in the same district. That would be BA.

ps. If snyder play swater it wouldnt be to great for the stangs.:D :D

garciap77
11-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Brownwood would be the school to beat! But if two teams went to each division it would be great.

lakers
11-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah me and Sweetwater07 were talking about if Snyder, Sweetwater, Brownwood, Abilene Wylie, and Clyde were all in the same district. That would be BA.

ps. If snyder play swater it wouldnt be to great for the stangs.:D :D

Geez that would be one competitive district in every sport. U could almost have a state qualifier rep in every sport. That wouldnt be fair to put all the power houses in one district. they need to divide em up and let them get a chance at each other in the playoffs.

garciap77
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM

This would be one of the toughtest districts in 3A.

lakers
11-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
This would be one of the toughtest districts in 3A.

No doubt that it would be the toughest. All of these teams tend to be strong in every sport. Maybe except for basketball at Sweetwater.

garciap77
11-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Add Graham to that district and some good teams would not make the playoffs.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by lakers
Geez that would be one competitive district in every sport. U could almost have a state qualifier rep in every sport. That wouldnt be fair to put all the power houses in one district. they need to divide em up and let them get a chance at each other in the playoffs.

Yeah true, but it would be pretty cool if it happened that way