PDA

View Full Version : some love for the seniors at Gilmer

lostaussie
11-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Never a better group has come through our school!!!! Several of these kids have played varsity since being freshmen.
2004 16-0 state champions
2005 10-2 with losses to daingerfied whom we later crushed in the playoffs and then that wacky 61-58 loss to Canton.
2006 10-1 with a loss to eventual state champ L/E. probably if you asked the kids their most crushing defeat.
2007 10-0 and counting

46-3 overall and counting. I hope you don't lose another guys. Ya'll have been very special and fun to watch.:clap::clap:

JR2004
11-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Never a better group has come through our school!!!! Several of these kids have played varsity since being freshmen.
2004 16-0 state champions
2005 10-2 with losses to daingerfied whom we later crushed in the playoffs and then that wacky 61-58 loss to Canton.
2006 10-1 with a loss to eventual state champ L/E. probably if you asked the kids their most crushing defeat.
2007 10-0 and counting

46-3 overall and counting. I hope you don't lose another guys. Ya'll have been very special and fun to watch.:clap::clap:

Didn't you get the memo about not saying anything good about Gilmer around here?

Seriously that's one heck of a four year record for the Buckeye seniors. Hopefully the run isn't done just yet. :)

lostaussie
11-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Didn't you get the memo about not saying anything good about Gilmer around here?

Seriously that's one heck of a four year record for the Buckeye seniors. Hopefully the run isn't done just yet. :) it's all good. the most they can lose is one more and thats pretty dang good. but if somebody is gonna beat us they better be ready for a dogfight cause that is what they are gonna get. these kids are well focused right now.

TOPS1435
11-12-2007, 04:36 PM
I would love to send 3A down low an image of that motley crew off 22 seniors, but I need someone to help me!!

The group shot I got last weeks includes six players with scholarship offers before the season started:

Justin Johnson-Oklahoma
David Snow-4-year starter-U Texas
Lamar Harris-Texas A & M
Houston Tuminello-Louiana Tech
Dustin Jones-Stephen F. Austin State U
Daniel Jenkins-Missouri

If we keep going, I expect some others will get offers, but several who are 4-year starters on the baseball team may rather hold out for baseball.

Old Tiger
11-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Well crap....looks like Gilmer will be one and one or maybe get beat in the second round :(

JINX!

ronwx5x
11-12-2007, 04:43 PM
it's all good. the most they can lose is one more and thats pretty dang good. but if somebody is gonna beat us they better be ready for a dogfight cause that is what they are gonna get. these kids are well focused right now.
Any grudge matches coming up soon? LOL :mad:

eagles_victory
11-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Any grudge matches coming up soon? LOL :mad: love the sig :D

ronwx5x
11-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
love the sig :D

Thought you might. It makes me feel superior even when at best I'm equal. Again, equal at best!!!!!:cool:

eagles_victory
11-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Thought you might. It makes me feel superior even when at best I'm equal. Again, equal at best!!!!!:cool: but hey at least you spell and use periods and commas correctly on the board that makes u superior in my mind

ronwx5x
11-12-2007, 05:20 PM
but hey at least you spell and use periods and commas correctly on the board that makes u superior in my mind
Equal, merely equal. And typo's only count toward fat fingers.

eagles_victory
11-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Equal, merely equal. And typo's only count toward fat fingers. you always get me for typos you spelt my name wrong in ur sig lol

ronwx5x
11-12-2007, 06:30 PM
you always get me for typos you spelt my name wrong in ur sig lol
You're correct, and you win. I promise not to talk bad about you or correct you (not too much anyway). I will repair it immediately after this post. I'm just trying to get my count up to a respectable level.

lostaussie
11-12-2007, 08:10 PM
You're correct, and you win. I promise not to talk bad about you or correct you (not too much anyway). I will repair it immediately after this post. I'm just trying to get my count up to a respectable level. ya'll need to find another thread to talk about your p's and q's. this one is already taken by the Buckeyes.

ronwx5x
11-12-2007, 08:16 PM
ya'll need to find another thread to talk about your p's and q's. this one is already taken by the Buckeyes.
Only after you answer my query above. And we actually quit some time ago but no buckeyes have been posting.

lostaussie
11-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Any grudge matches coming up soon? LOL :mad: if you speak of this, i would say not yes, but hell yes:D

ronwx5x
11-12-2007, 08:21 PM
if you speak of this, i would say not yes, but hell yes:D
I do and my suspicions were correct. :clap: