PDA

View Full Version : The status of KTA and upcoming playoff games.

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 08:10 PM
I have made a deal w/ myself. Details are as follows.

If Ingleside beats Gonzales I will give KTA permission to come back to the board after banishing himself. If Gonzales beats Ingleside I will create a Gonzales Apache banner and sport it for the entire year next year in my sig line in support of the Apaches.

KTA...youre DL future is in the Mustangs' hands. :D

JR2004
11-10-2007, 08:16 PM
umm...no...

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
umm...no... mmmm...yeah...I miss having the guy around. He's entertaining.

JR2004
11-10-2007, 08:17 PM
nope...

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 08:18 PM
nope... get outa my thread. :thumbsup:

3afan
11-10-2007, 08:19 PM
nice move ...

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I have made a deal w/ myself. Details are as follows.

If Ingleside beats Gonzales I will give KTA permission to come back to the board after banishing himself. If Gonzales beats Ingleside I will create a Gonzales Apache banner and sport it for the entire year next year in my sig line in support of the Apaches.

LMAO you give him permission!!!!!

the following comes to mind

and you are?

:p :p

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
dont go out on a limb or anything ..... beautiful part is...I don't have to....KTA banished himself...and I thought it'd be fun. Since you don't consider that going out on a limb....you can put the Gonzales banner in your sig too if Gonzales wins. :clap: we'll be banner brothers...yay!

CHS_CG
nope...

x2

JR2004
Not a very entertaining thread at all here...

He's not coming back though. It was dumb of him to make the bet in the first place. Now he pays the price for having to keep his word.

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

and you are?

:p :p considering he banished himself....I don't see how I HAVE to be "somebody" to make this happen. It's between him and I. No mods involved nor need be. :)

JR2004
11-10-2007, 08:22 PM

and you are?

:p :p

Now that CHS_CG and yourself have entered the thread it has potential. :)

Snyder_TigerFan
11-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
x2
+3:)

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 08:27 PM
considering he banished himself....I don't see how I HAVE to be "somebody" to make this happen. It's between him and I. No mods involved nor need be. :)

I think you need a nap!

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2007, 08:28 PM
considering he banished himself....I don't see how I HAVE to be "somebody" to make this happen. It's between him and I. No mods involved nor need be. :)
LOL! Just "his word"..... ;)

3afan
11-10-2007, 08:30 PM
... It was dumb of him to make the bet in the first place. ....

thats a fact

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! Just "his word"..... ;) yeah...but I miss having him around....call it a present from me to me. :D After my week...I deserve it. SO LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! (Brittany Spears style rant). LOL.

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2007, 08:35 PM
yeah...but I miss having him around....call it a present from me to me. :D After my week...I deserve it. SO LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! (Brittany Spears style rant). LOL.
Hahaha. It's no big deal to me either way. I didn't make the bet. :D His choice.....

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Any and all complaints, whining, etc will be fielded by IHStangFan

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2007, 08:40 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

JR2004
11-10-2007, 08:40 PM

Hold on...You need his permission first before making such a decision. :)

CHS_CG
11-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Now that CHS_CG and yourself have entered the thread it has potential. :)

you say it as its a bad thing BWAHAHAHAHA

LH Panther Mom
Think of it as a present from him to him.... ;)

pirate4state

pffftttttt :hand:

LOL

I've had too much cold medicine :crazy1:

JR2004
11-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Think of it as a present from him to him.... ;)

LOL

wildstangs
He should just get a new login name - Like everyone else that gets ROMed does.

CHS_CG

they can do it bc ... well.. JUST BC THEY CAN

JR2004
Originally posted by CHS_CG
you say it as its a bad thing BWAHAHAHAHA

Oh no...Clearly a good thing. :)

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 08:43 PM
LOL you two. That's fine. Hey LHPM..can I borrow that old sig of yours w/ the "no whining" sign in it? :D

JR2004
11-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
He should just get a new login name - Like everyone else that gets ROMed does.

It'd be easy to figure out his new name. Just put up a thread praising Colt and see what happens.

wildstangs
11-10-2007, 08:44 PM
It'd be easy to figure out his new name. Just put up a thread praising Colt and see what happens.

Most of the others that have been rommed don't try to hide it either.

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 08:45 PM
Hold on...You need his permission first before making such a decision. :) you are a quick learner. Someone give this kid a gold star and a check + :p

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 08:47 PM
He should just get a new login name - Like everyone else that gets ROMed does. Except he didn't get rom'd and there is another name he could post under.

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Most of the others that have been rommed don't try to hide it either.
Yeah, and those rommees that come back have a SHORT leash, too.

It was his bet - it's his choice to post or not.

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2007, 08:59 PM
This just screams...REMEMBER AJ?

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Yeah, and those rommees that come back have a SHORT leash, too.

It was his bet - it's his choice to post or not.

regardless of what IHStangFan thinks LOL

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
This just screams...REMEMBER AJ?
That was the FIRST thing I thought when he made the bet. :doh: :doh: :D

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 09:01 PM
regardless of what IHStangFan thinks LOL think? THINK??!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/athf-carl.jpg

JR2004
11-10-2007, 09:02 PM
regardless of what IHStangFan thinks LOL

There you go again with that free-thinking.

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 09:05 PM
There you go again with that free-thinking. REALLY!! what do you people think this is...AMERICA?!?! :D :p

Ya'll know I'm just having fun in all of these silly threads right? No harm/foul intended. I'm sitting here laughing at all of this in a very tired...but good mood. :) OH...but KTA is coming back if Ingleside beats Gonzales. Should be a good game...bout a 50/50 chance he'll be back. If you don't wanna see him back....I guess the only harm here is that Gonzales will have a few extra fans this week. It's a win/win situation. :)

bigron15
11-10-2007, 09:53 PM

he would have a better chance if his DL future was in the hands of the Sweetwater Mustangs :D

Ranger Mom
11-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Here is my opinion on the matter......for what it's worth!!:D

I agree, it WAS a silly bet that he is probably kicking himself over making....and I told him that!!

I could be wrong, but I think he WILL eventually come back....as KTA. Some will be happy, some will be mad, disgusted, whatever....and some will just DRIVE IT IN THE GROUND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think he will take his lumps and consider it a lesson learned.

Considering he can already post under another name...it's a moot point to me anyway!!

:D

luvhoops34
11-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
.and some will just DRIVE IT IN THE GROUND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Considering he can already post under another name...it's a moot point to me anyway!!

;) ;) ;)

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Some will be happy, some will be mad, disgusted, whatever....and some will just DRIVE IT IN THE GROUND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is exactly how I felt about the AJ thing, as honery as he was, he was still fun to have around. Hopefully he (KTA) will come back, but think twice before confiscating the flag, shirt or whatever we had going around this year. I think that was the only thing that aggravated me....but I am over it. :D

Ranger Mom
11-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
This is exactly how I felt about the AJ thing, as honery as he was, he was still fun to have around. Hopefully he (KTA) will come back, but think twice before confiscating the flag, shirt or whatever we had going around this year. I think that was the only thing that aggravated me....but I am over it. :D

Believe me, I understand!!

Me sending the flag back to him and him sending it on as requested redeemed himself somewhat for me.

Honestly, to me anyway, this is different than it was with AJ because he and Jason both had their "deals" they had made.

I don't consider this as welshing on a bet as much as just going back on a promise, per se!:)

kepdawg
11-10-2007, 10:46 PM
He can break his word if he wants to

Who else will tell us how great Graham is

And who will tell us how much Colt sucks

3ADL needs KTA

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

3ADL needs KTA

Let's not give him a "big head" or anything. ;)

JR2004
11-10-2007, 10:50 PM

3ADL needs KTA

Kep it's funny you should make this post because it brings up those memories from several years ago of a team that was spoken of as being great beyond anything that could be imagined. Somehow though that legendary team fell well short in the game to end all West Texas playoff games.

Ranger Mom
11-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Kep it's funny you should make this post because it brings up those memories from several years ago of a team that was spoken of as being great beyond anything that could be imagined. Somehow though that legendary team fell well short in the game to end all West Texas playoff games.

You bring up a "West Texas" playoff game a lot. What in the heck are you talking about??

kepdawg
11-10-2007, 10:54 PM
You bring up a "West Texas" playoff game a lot. What in the heck are you talking about??

I think he's just picking on KTA about a playoff game where the refs supposedly helped knock KTA out the playoffs

JR2004
11-10-2007, 10:58 PM
I think he's just picking on KTA about a playoff game where the refs supposedly helped knock KTA out the playoffs

I have no idea what this man is talking about. None whatsoever!

Dominicfrank
11-11-2007, 11:51 AM
KTA made the bet with me about banning himself so I should be the only one who can grant him the a\pass to come back. I do, come on back KTA !!!!!!

Darren
11-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
KTA made the bet with me about banning himself so I should be the only one who can grant him the a\pass to come back. I do, come on back KTA !!!!!!

Negative Ghost Rider.....

Ranger Mom
11-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank

You have no authority here!!:D :p

GreenMonster
11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
considering he banished himself....I don't see how I HAVE to be "somebody" to make this happen. It's between him and I. No mods involved nor need be. :) I say that if he comes back he has to have a new identity. KTA is and should be DEAD to the downlow. He also must have a stipulation tied to his return that "Vernon is good!" must be in his sig until the Saturday following next year's Graham/Vernon game.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I say that if he comes back he has to have a new identity. KTA is and should be DEAD to the downlow. He also must have a stipulation tied to his return that "Vernon is good!" must be in his sig until the Saturday following next year's Graham/Vernon game.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Snydertigersrul
11-11-2007, 08:38 PM
I say that if he comes back he has to have a new identity. KTA is and should be DEAD to the downlow. He also must have a stipulation tied to his return that "Vernon is good!" must be in his sig until the Saturday following next year's Graham/Vernon game.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

luvhoops34
11-11-2007, 08:45 PM

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/clap.gif

luvhoops34
11-11-2007, 08:48 PM
I can think of some really good user names....

lion75
11-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I say that if he comes back he has to have a new identity. KTA is and should be DEAD to the downlow. He also must have a stipulation tied to his return that "Vernon is good!" must be in his sig until the Saturday following next year's Graham/Vernon game. I'll even let him borrow my avatar.

luvhoops34
11-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by lion75
I'll even let him borrow my avatar.

LMAO:D

That is absolutely priceless....

but I would bet, naw....bettter not!;)

3afan
11-12-2007, 07:36 PM
i'd say if the person he made the bet against says its OK to come back under "whatever" circumstances, then so be it - welcome back

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
i'd say if the person he made the bet against says its OK to come back under "whatever" circumstances, then so be it - welcome back
It wasn't made to anyone in particular. He started a separate thread & it was in the first post.

"bet" (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=72633)