PDA

View Full Version : Region III pages

R3Editor
11-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Scores, final district standings, & playoff reps are updated on the district pages. Pick results from week 10 games are updated on the regional page.

Rankings and team of the week will be updated sometime by tomorrow evening. I will be posting playoff matchups on the Regional page, along with locations, date & time as they become available.

Please let me know if there are errors that need correcting. Also, if anyone has a 2007 picture they would like to see on the district pages, please send.

R3Editor
11-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Playoff information has been posted on the Region III page. I am missing Mexia vs Carthage and Madisonville vs Crockett and will add as soon as I locate.

Playoff games of the week will be up soon, with picks and the R3 Bi-District GotW.

R3Editor
11-10-2007, 08:19 PM
The end of regular season rankings are now up.

R3Editor
11-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Week 10 Team of the Week honor goes to the Waco La Vega Pirates. Congrats!

All playoff information has been updated. Picks for each game have been made.

http://www.3adownlow.com/regionIII.php

mistanice
11-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey, you have Carthage in 2 playoff games. Don't know who Jasper is playing but it's not Carthage. :D

R3Editor
11-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Hey, you have Carthage in 2 playoff games. Don't know who Jasper is playing but it's not Carthage. :D
At least somebody's reading it. :D I figured after the way they handled Diboll, maybe they could take on two teams the same weekend. :eek: :eek: ;)

:doh: :doh: What a nitwit. Thanks for catching it!

ILS1
11-11-2007, 01:27 PM
China Spring is #9 in Region III and y'all have them losing to Rockdale!!!! Funny!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :p :p

R3Editor
11-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
China Spring is #9 in Region III and y'all have them losing to Rockdale!!!! Funny!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :p :p
Call it my upset pick. ;)

Actually, I know CS defeated the Rock pretty handily earlier in the season. I just think that the Tigers are playing much better now than then.

eagles_victory
11-11-2007, 01:39 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :p :p i think rockdale will upset CS.

ILS1
11-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i think rockdale will upset CS.

They were 1-5 before district play. They lost to Liberty Hill in the district opener. Then they beat injury plagued Hutto, beat a terrible Taylor team and then a mediocre Cameron team. Sorry, I don't think this game will be close!!!!

China Spring 45
Rockdale 13

:D :D

Old Tiger
11-11-2007, 08:05 PM
They were 1-5 before district play. They lost to Liberty Hill in the district opener. Then they beat injury plagued Hutto, beat a terrible Taylor team and then a mediocre Cameron team. Sorry, I don't think this game will be close!!!!

China Spring 45
Rockdale 13

:D :D Injuries sminjuries...hutto just isn't very good.

rockdale80
11-11-2007, 08:30 PM

China Spring 45
Rockdale 13

:D :D

And what teams beat Rockdale? I think every team they lost too was pretty quality. Madisonville, CS, LH, Caldwell are all pretty quality teams....especially considering they are all top 20 teams.

ILS1
11-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
And what teams beat Rockdale? I think every team they lost too was pretty quality. Madisonville, CS, LH, Caldwell are all pretty quality teams....especially considering they are all top 20 teams.

Rockdale will still lose BIG!!!

:D :D :clap: :clap:

rockdale80
11-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Rockdale will still lose BIG!!!

:D :D :clap: :clap:

How is basketball going for you guys so far?;)

Old Tiger
11-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
How is basketball going for you guys so far?;) I'm sure injuries have hurt them in that sport also!:doh: :p

rockdale80
11-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I'm sure injuries have hurt them in that sport also!:doh: :p

Injuries can play a part in any loss, that I do believe. I do know it must really make you sad to lose to a team as crappy as Rockdale. Actually it might have been more of a spanking.....

ILS1
11-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I'm sure injuries have hurt them in that sport also!:doh: :p

And who has put Rockdale out the last 2 years in a row in that sport???? At least I was with them the whole football season...........and not when they win a few games and be a BANDWAGON JUMPER!!!

:D :D :D

Old Tiger
11-11-2007, 09:42 PM
At least I was with them the whole season...........and not a BANDWAGON JUMPER!!!

:D :D :D yay