PDA

View Full Version : Cuero QB Tyler Arndt

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Gotta give this dude some huge credit... he's a sophmore and first year starter and had big shoes to fill and he has done a very good job... over 1700 yards passing, 18 tds (I think) and NO INTS... a completion percentage of 70...

Great Job, Arndt, continue that success in the playoffs...

CueroDad2006
11-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Gotta give this dude some huge credit... he's a sophmore and first year starter and had big shoes to fill and he has done a very good job... over 1700 yards passing, 18 tds (I think) and NO INTS... a completion percentage of 70...

Great Job, Arndt, continue that success in the playoffs...

Yea he looks really good, Load the box or cover one on one and he will Kill you with his arm. Was talking to his dad lastnight about the "NO INT's". Its crazy to see anyone with no Int's let alone a Sophomore. D1 Better take note.

CHSfan
11-10-2007, 01:27 PM
he is doing great...and we are losing quite a few sr.s again and he is gonna make our next years team even better!!

JT44
11-10-2007, 03:41 PM
he's gotten really better at avoiding the rush also.

he had a great run against gonzales with two lineman on his tail for a td, and last night the little wideout screen was covered so he just tucked it in and ran with it w/o hesitation.

He's just a big kid, he's already what 6'2''

44INAROW
11-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by JT44

he had a great run against gonzales with two lineman on his tail for a td, and last night the little wideout screen was covered so he just tucked it in and ran with it w/o hesitation.

I was glad to see that "tuck and run" JT44 -He is becoming more confident and assured of himself.. Like I've said all along, that's alot of pressure and huge shoes to fill (from last year) for a 15 year old and he's doing a great job. I also noticed #42 got more action - he darned near had that INT at the beginning of the game..... he'll get ahold of one soon!

JT44
11-10-2007, 03:59 PM
he's has two int's this year and a few forced fumbles and that takeaway against LH for the first score

44INAROW
11-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by JT44
he's has two int's this year and a few forced fumbles and that takeaway against LH for the first score yea, I remember that - here's hoping to a chance to get alot more ;)

maroogreen
11-10-2007, 09:45 PM
I just really like this kid. I like his build, I like his height, I like his athleticism, and (IMO) most importantly, I like his brain. He's smart and his abilities will only improve as his experience increases.

What I remember most about this kid was the size of his hands in junior high. Reminded me of a puppy with huge feet. Bigger hands mean better ball control and ultimately fewer fumbles.

He is the tallest QB I can remember in recent history in Cuero. If he can stay healthy, I think we'll be watching him play for a long time.

GreenMachine
11-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Yes, this kid is a great QB...and only a soph. If he stays healthy, he can pick his D1 school in football or baseball. ;)

gobbler grad
11-11-2007, 10:33 AM
yes, great kid...I wish him the best through his high school years and best of luck in whatever sport he chooses to play after high school...:clap:

HM33
11-11-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm already pumped about next year and the next and the next. I know I will be watching him play alot more. Whether it be football or baseball. My little bro (Jr.) plays football and baseball with him so I will be watching alot of baseball this spring, but I'm already exctied to see him come back next year with more experience and more developement. Wish him the best of luck and to STAY HEALTHY... I know I didn't :(