PDA

View Full Version : cuero vs mathis, friday in REFUGIO

JT44
11-10-2007, 10:52 AM
my bro-in law just got back from conditioning practice, the game hs been officially set for friday in refugio.

JT44
11-10-2007, 10:55 AM
texas bob lists the stadium capacity at 7500, gobbler stadium is listed as 6800

better than SA on a thursday which were the early thoughts last week.

gobbler grad
11-10-2007, 10:58 AM
why would we play there...how horrible...Mathis better get there on Thursday if they want good seats...:D

JT44
11-10-2007, 11:00 AM
victoria would've been the best place but gonzales/ingleside is friday and west oso/palacios is saturday.

the players were told this morning at film/conditioning the game info.

gobbler grad
11-10-2007, 11:01 AM
dang, I wish the Apaches were on Saturday...:(

HM33
11-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Interesting place to play. So anyone know anything about mathis????

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by HM33
Interesting place to play. So anyone know anything about mathis????

they have a lake?

R4Editor
11-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by HM33
Interesting place to play. So anyone know anything about mathis???? They are maroon and white like the other pirates the Gobblers have played the past few years in the playoffs.

Johnny 5
11-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
they have a lake?

:clap: :clap:

R4Editor
11-10-2007, 11:32 AM
and Cuero will attack their weak spot early and often in that will be the passing game.

CueroDad2006
11-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by JT44

better than SA on a thursday which were the early thoughts last week.

Maybe Mathis don't travel well, and we can have half of there side too? Mathis better get there early the Gobblers will sit over on there side too like the do at home games.

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
Maybe Mathis don't travel well, and we can have half of there side too? Mathis better get the early the Gobblers will sit over on there side too like the do at home games.

dunno about now... but they traveled well to SA for a 3rd round game in '97 (Cuero 67-20)... pretty sure they traveled well in '99 when they made it to the state championship against L-E...

dunno about now...

hey, MAROOGREEN, wudda you think about this one? ;)

CueroDad2006
11-10-2007, 11:48 AM
victoria would've been the best place but gonzales/ingleside is friday and west oso/palacios is saturday.

the players were told this morning at film/conditioning the game info.
Both teams needed to agree on thurs. in victoria.

black bear
11-10-2007, 11:49 AM
They travel well, winning season or losing seasoN . Seems like everything in Mathis shuts down on friday nights when the Pirates are playing. Mathis has decent size and will try to paly smash mouth football run the ball with their wing t and power I formations. they will throw the ball but not often. they love to play ball control. their best defense is their offense. they will let the play clock go to 1 before they snap the ball and run it for 3 to 4 yards per play if they can. chris veilz I hope i spelled it right is a good work horse from the back field. this kid has good size.

good luck to the pirates.
may both teams come OUT INJURY FREE.

Old Green
11-10-2007, 12:09 PM

better than SA on a thursday which were the early thoughts last week. Someone fed Bob the wrong info. The stadium is half the size of Gobbler Stadium. Seating there is 3500 at the most. They should have opted for Beeville's. At least it is a little bigger.

black bear
11-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Why couldn't they play in Victoria on Saturday afternoon. Is there another game going on ?

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by black bear
Why couldn't they play in Victoria on Saturday afternoon. Is there another game going on ?

palacios and west oso... might be another one...

black bear
11-10-2007, 12:19 PM
west oso and palaios play saturday night, 7:30 pm. i've seen two games played there on a saturday before. Refugio is way to small. no parking and not enough stands. if they give each of the schools half the tickets to sell it will sellout fast. another thing is who is home because visitor side is very small. maybe 1000 seating.

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 12:25 PM
this is freakin' erroneous... Refugio? while we're at it we'll just play at their old stadium :rolleyes:

black bear
11-10-2007, 12:29 PM
maybe we could talk to oso and palacios and move our game to 2:30 pm saturday and cuero and mathis could play at 730 pm saturday. would of been smart since 29/30 3a were playing each other to just all choose the same site secure it and have one game friday and two on saturday. just a thought.

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 12:31 PM
I just hope for some reason someone lied to JT and/or his brother-in-law...

Old Green
11-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Someone may have the earlier time slot at Victoria Memorial Already. Calhoun vs Floresville may have it already.

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 12:37 PM
wonder if anyone has Port Lavaca booked?

black bear
11-10-2007, 12:40 PM
or how about beeville

gobbler grad
11-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Someone fed Bob the wrong info. The stadium is half the size of Gobbler Stadium. Seating there is 3500 at the most. They should have opted for Beeville's. At least it is a little bigger.

kinda what I was thinking, but heck, BOB'S usually close...oh well, will be interesting to say the least...:thinking:

Old Green
11-10-2007, 12:55 PM
It may come down to a home and home venue. No one else has a larger stadium than Cuero in the area But Victoria, Corpus, or Pt. Lavaca.

R4Editor
11-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Seguin seems like a good neutral site or maybe Tulso Midway.

Old Green
11-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
Seguin seems like a good neutral site or maybe Tulso Midway. Good Choices also.

Highschoolfan78
11-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Seguin seems like a good neutral site or maybe Tulso Midway.

I think Seguin would be quite a bit further... Beeville seems reasonable... Say it aint so Refugio...

R4Editor
11-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
I think Seguin would be quite a bit further... Beeville seems reasonable... Say it aint so Refugio... Has Beeville decided where they playing at?

CHSfan
11-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by black bear

if reeve has any say he isnt gonna play on a saturday! thats y in the playoffs most of the time we play on friday nights! i lk friday nights better cuz sometimes i dont lk havin to wait a whole extra day!!

Old Green
11-10-2007, 02:11 PM
I can't believe it.

The Booster club website has the game being played

November 16 @ 7:30pm
Bobcat Stadium
Refugio, Texas

Better bring lawn Chairs. That Stadium is small.:(

www.gobblersports.com

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm guessing Cuero didn't pick this place?

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Ya'll are starting to sound like Burnet fans. :p

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

you're starting to sound like a Sinton fan :doh:

jk

what stadium do you think we'll play either PI or Ramondville at? Taft?

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 02:27 PM
you're starting to sound like a Sinton fan :doh:

jk

what stadium do you think we'll play either PI or Ramondville at? Taft?

ROFL now THAT would be funny.

I really think Kingsville or Cabinness in CC would be the best place to meet. Please, no Buc Stadium. That place is the pits. :hairpunk:

Gobbla2001
11-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Please, no Buc Stadium. That place is the pits. :hairpunk:

you're starting to sound like a Cuero fan :eek:

Old Green
11-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Ya'll are starting to sound like Burnet fans. :p At least we don't have to drive 400 miles:p :D

I thought about that after I posted that.

But we do travel with 10K:p :D

44INAROW
11-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Old Green - I think we need to get a new picture of Gobbler Stadium to Texasbob.com :D

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 02:34 PM
At least we don't have to drive 400 miles:p :D

I thought about that after I posted that.

But we do travel with 10K:p :D

true, true...:D

Beeville probably would have been better. Guess it's booked up or too much $$. :thinking:

Old Green
11-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Old Green - I think we need to get a new picture of Gobbler Stadium to Texasbob.com :D i've been saying I was going to do that. Just haven't had time.

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2007, 02:43 PM

:eek: :eek: I haven't seen one reference to the Kansas City Chiefs. :hand: :p

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :eek: I haven't seen one reference to the Kansas City Chiefs. :hand: :p Please don't go CHSfan on us now!

:p :p

Old Green
11-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :eek: I haven't seen one reference to the Kansas City Chiefs. :hand: :p Shoots we ain't got by LH Panthers yet. LoL:p :D

R4Editor
11-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Mathis figures if we go down, not many can see it ;)

R4Editor
11-10-2007, 02:53 PM
i will need 10 tickets for that game:)

gobbler grad
11-10-2007, 02:54 PM
i will need 10 tickets for that game:)

well, there went the 1st row...:)

CHSfan
11-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Please don't go CHSfan on us now!

:p :p

EXCUSE ME?!....u better watch urself!...haha

R4Editor
11-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
well, there went the 1st row...:) 15 rows left :D

gobbler grad
11-10-2007, 02:59 PM
it's good we only have 34 band members...that only takes up 3&1/2 rows...:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2007, 03:01 PM
it's good we only have 34 band members...that only takes up 3&1/2 rows...:thinking:
Tell them to bring folding chairs. :D

Old Green
11-10-2007, 03:01 PM
i will need 10 tickets for that game:) I'll sell you my ten folling chairs for 5 dollars apiece:)

CHSfan
11-10-2007, 03:04 PM

34 BAND MEMBERS??.........since when did we have that many!?!

its 24!! and the trotters are only 7 now!

R4Editor
11-10-2007, 03:15 PM
I'll sell you my ten folling chairs for 5 dollars apiece:) They might go for more when its standing room only after the first 500 fans get in.

Old Green
11-10-2007, 03:17 PM
They might go for more when its standing room only after the first 500 fans get in. Dang R4. We'll just set up a stand there in the parking lot and get rich. $50 dollars for a $5 dollar chair.:D

JT44
11-10-2007, 03:36 PM
man, I didn't realize that stadium was so small, I've never been, but it doesn't seem that small from the drive in from goliad,

Maybe cuero agreed to it on their part so long as we get the home side.

Our band will probably sit on some portable bleachers

everything just got all screwed up once gonzales and ingleside knew they were gonna play the first round and snatched up victoria for their site.

I thought beeville as the next option, or even seguin when they started sayin' SA

Guess we'll just be like sardines!

44INAROW
11-10-2007, 03:47 PM
I keep reading all the comments on how small the stadium is.. I really don't know how many it holds - one of those things - I've passed it numerous times on the way to Corpus, etc but never paid attention to the size - Maybe it's been expanded/added onto in the last couple of years to hold more? The person that called us this morning with the info said they expressed concern as to the size to "someone" (no names but this person would obviously have up-to-date info lol) and that person said it holds more than Cuero's stadium. So, I guess we'll see.. I am sure AAA87 will let us know if he has a minute to get on the Downlow - his team played against Refugio the last 2 years, so he's been there recently. Either way - should be a good game and GO MEAN GREEN ;)

Old Green - will you be selling Hot Dogs and Frito Pie with those folding chairs?:D

Maroon87
11-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Refugio has a nice-sized stadium for a 2A school but I don't think it's a good place for a neutral-site playoff game, especially of higher classification teams.

BTW....don't speed through town when you're there. I got popped driving through to CC during the Refugio/George West game. There are cops with radar everywhere, especially on game nights.

29-3aFAN
11-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Still wondering who has the day game in Victoria?

JT44
11-10-2007, 04:35 PM
gonzales friday
palacios saturday

29-3aFAN
11-10-2007, 04:50 PM
I thought Palacios has the Sat night game. Prolly a smaller school has the day game.

R4Editor
11-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 29-3aFAN
Still wondering who has the day game in Victoria? somebody mention Floresville vs Port Lavaca Calhoun has a day game there

29-3aFAN
11-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Looks like a pretty good weekend for football since I live in Victoria. Will prolly go to all 3.

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Wonder why Gregory Portland Stadium isn't in the list of possibles? I know it is a bit farther for Cuero than Mathis, but the seating capacity has to be more.:thinking:

I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

greenwitchll
11-10-2007, 09:25 PM
I"m confused. Texas Bob site says Refugio stadium has seating capacity of 7500 which is bigger than Cuero......!!!!!! Is that wrong or what???

maroogreen
11-10-2007, 09:27 PM
hey, MAROOGREEN, wudda you think about this one? ;)

HOLY COW!!! I had no idea that this was going to be the first round pair-up--life has been getting in the way of my normal football obsession this year.

I don't think that Cuero will be taking over the Mathis side of the stadium at this game. Pirate fans support their teams, win or lose, and playoff appearances are still novel enough that even more will show up for post-season play.

Bless their hearts. Not trying to be a homer, but this could get ugly. I don't know a lot of the kids playing personally, but I have classmates' kids who play and classmates who now coach there.

Sometimes I get very frustrated with Cuero fans, who often don't even bother getting excited about the playoffs unless we're in the semifinals or finals. I appreciate the fact that winning is "business as usual" in Gobbler Country, but I fondly remember how excited Mathis fans were in '97 and especially '99. Impromptu parades through town as the bus left, townspeople coming out of their businesses to wave at the boys as they drove by... Families struggling to afford Christmas held family meetings and decided to buy tickets to the playoff games and gas for the car instead of gifts for each other. Those are dedicated fans who truly appreciate what the playoffs represent to kids who rely more on discipline that natural ability. (Please don't trash me Cuero fans, I love my boys in green, but we all know there is RARELY a shortage of athletes blessed with good ol' God-given talent in Cuero.)

Although my brother only ended up with a silver medal in 1999 and although the Pirates were no match for the athletes of LE, they truly played as a team.

Okay, I'm finished with my trip down memory lane.

GO GOBBLERS!

CueroGobblers
11-10-2007, 09:35 PM
I know that Im going to be there on Friday but Im going to be sitting on the Mathis side I grad from there and I have to support them all the way. Mathis made the playoffs breaking that 4 yr drought. unfortunately we have to play a tough Cuero team on the first round, sometimes you have to beat the best to be the best. Mathis Pirates are on such a high right now winning the last 3 games and playing some good d not to mention that they have been doing really good things of offense reminds me of when Coach Soza was there and what he did in those years. We have some good coaches and kids and I know that we have this opportunity to play a caliber team that we're going to take advantage of this and learn from it. Our fans are going to bring every noise maker to the game because not only have we been to the playoffs we know how to make noise when needed. I have to give to those fans cuz we will be the loudest. :clap:

AP Panther Fan
11-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen
HOLY COW!!! I had no idea that this was going to be the first round pair-up--life has been getting in the way of my normal football obsession this year.

I don't think that Cuero will be taking over the Mathis side of the stadium at this game. Pirate fans support their teams, win or lose, and playoff appearances are still novel enough that even more will show up for post-season play.

Bless their hearts. Not trying to be a homer, but this could get ugly. I don't know a lot of the kids playing personally, but I have classmates' kids who play and classmates who now coach there.

Sometimes I get very frustrated with Cuero fans, who often don't even bother getting excited about the playoffs unless we're in the semifinals or finals. I appreciate the fact that winning is "business as usual" in Gobbler Country, but I fondly remember how excited Mathis fans were in '97 and especially '99. Impromptu parades through town as the bus left, townspeople coming out of their businesses to wave at the boys as they drove by... Families struggling to afford Christmas held family meetings and decided to buy tickets to the playoff games and gas for the car instead of gifts for each other. Those are dedicated fans who truly appreciate what the playoffs represent to kids who rely more on discipline that natural ability. (Please don't trash me Cuero fans, I love my boys in green, but we all know there is RARELY a shortage of athletes blessed with good ol' God-given talent in Cuero.)

Although my brother only ended up with a silver medal in 1999 and although the Pirates were no match for the athletes of LE, they truly played as a team.

Okay, I'm finished with my trip down memory lane.

GO GOBBLERS!

Excellent post! Mathis fans were out in full force last night in AP. I have seen the Mathis fans give up on their team during the down years, but hey, I think alot of towns have that problem. I think they are just excited to be back there and I am happy for them. :)

CueroGobblers
11-10-2007, 10:07 PM
I m glad were not playing in S.A. We have had some bad luck in S.A. when we were making those runs in the playoffs. The two years that we had really good teams and both years we got kick out of the playoffs by LaGrange! I the only time that we didn't get knock out was in 99 we played in Judson stadium against Burnett then 2 weeks later we were in the State game. Finally we get to play closer to home and hopefully the tides are turning.

FrmSTx
11-10-2007, 10:27 PM
This ought to bring back some Will Mack Garza Vs Robert Straight Memories? huh?

gtown
11-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Good Luck Gobblers on Friday! Make 29-3a proud. I'm sure you will have no problem doing that. Gobblers take it by 21!

oldcrow
11-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Cuero by 21

scott Wilson
11-12-2007, 04:17 PM
It`s kinda stunning that 2 3A schools are playing at a 2A site. I know Cuero travels very well and Mathis will have a fairly good crowd. I just don`t see Refugio being a big enough town (food places, gas stations, etc.) to host a game from 3A towns. No offense to Refugio, but it is what it is, a 2A town. As someone stated earlier, DO NOT SPEED!!! They are always writing tickets in that town as it is a mjor thouroughfare for drug traffickers (Highway 77 that is) and the cops are looking to stop anyone and everyone. (with good intentions I hope). Anyways, Mathis attempted 2 passes in the game we played against them. So , Cuero will stop their run, take advantage of their punts, and win the game by 35 points or more. Good luck to both teams and may everyone stay healthy.

Gobbla2001
11-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
I m glad were not playing in S.A. We have had some bad luck in S.A. when we were making those runs in the playoffs. The two years that we had really good teams and both years we got kick out of the playoffs by LaGrange! I the only time that we didn't get knock out was in 99 we played in Judson stadium against Burnett then 2 weeks later we were in the State game. Finally we get to play closer to home and hopefully the tides are turning.

huh?

Since '97 cuero has gone 5-2 in SA...

Beat Mathis at Alamo Stadium in '97 (67-20 bad luck?)... beat Carizzo Springs at Alamo Stadium and Giddings at the Alamo Dome in '98... beat Sinton in the Alamo dome in '04 and beat Llano at Northside stadium (or whatever) in SA in '05 (was 42 zip at halftime, over 400 yards for Cuero at the half, not bad luck)...

Lost at Northside against Hutto in '05 and got whupped by Wimberly in the Dome last year...

In '99 we lost in the second round to Burnet in Bastrop, never played in SA that year (beat Sweeny in El Campo first round)...

Gobbla2001
11-12-2007, 06:25 PM
And in '97 (my freshman year) us Fish-ballers went up to S. A. Cole (who was in our district at the time) and beat their J.V. 56-0 :D

Gobbla2001
11-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Okay, for reals for reals, who made the call for Refugio?

I've been thinking about it... I've seen that stadium quite a few times...

why would Cuero wanna play a playoff game at a stadium smaller than their own? they wouldn't... so it hasta be Mathis...

Maroogreen, you still have connections there? Call those people up and let 'em know that I am totally lost on what they're trying to do here...

I am honestly pissed... I don't get off of work in time to get there and get a good seat... not sure if they allow people to stand...

this spot for a Cuero playoff game is about as worthless as a screendoor on a submarine...

Blastoderm55
11-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Let's see if the Pirates can pull off The Miracle on 77. Go Pirates! :D

sinton66
11-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Okay, for reals for reals, who made the call for Refugio?

I've been thinking about it... I've seen that stadium quite a few times...

why would Cuero wanna play a playoff game at a stadium smaller than their own? they wouldn't... so it hasta be Mathis...

Maroogreen, you still have connections there? Call those people up and let 'em know that I am totally lost on what they're trying to do here...

I am honestly pissed... I don't get off of work in time to get there and get a good seat... not sure if they allow people to stand...

this spot for a Cuero playoff game is about as worthless as a screendoor on a submarine...

Well, you KNOW they weren't gonna choose Sinton. Doesn't matter, Mathis will quickly learn what's up.

44INAROW
11-12-2007, 08:22 PM
huh?

Since '97 cuero has gone 5-2 in SA...

Beat Mathis at Alamo Stadium in '97 (67-20 bad luck?)... beat Carizzo Springs at Alamo Stadium and Giddings at the Alamo Dome in '98... beat Sinton in the Alamo dome in '04 and beat Llano at Northside stadium (or whatever) in SA in '05 (was 42 zip at halftime, over 400 yards for Cuero at the half, not bad luck)...

Lost at Northside against Hutto in '05 and got whupped by Wimberly in the Dome last year...

In '99 we lost in the second round to Burnet in Bastrop, never played in SA that year (beat Sweeny in El Campo first round)...

Gobbla
I might totally off on this - but I think CueroGobblers was referring to MATHIS when he/she said "WE were knocked out by LaGrange 2 times" I think CueroGobblers is originally from Mathis...
Dang, is it Friday night yet?? gonna be a long week... I am ready for some playoff football :p

Gobbla2001
11-12-2007, 09:04 PM
oops... my fault, CueroGobblers...

that's why I said "huh"?

I was thinking the person had fallin' off of their rocker...

thanks for the clarification, 44...

CueroGobblers
11-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by scott Wilson
It`s kinda stunning that 2 3A schools are playing at a 2A site. I know Cuero travels very well and Mathis will have a fairly good crowd. I just don`t see Refugio being a big enough town (food places, gas stations, etc.) to host a game from 3A towns. No offense to Refugio, but it is what it is, a 2A town. As someone stated earlier, DO NOT SPEED!!! They are always writing tickets in that town as it is a mjor thouroughfare for drug traffickers (Highway 77 that is) and the cops are looking to stop anyone and everyone. (with good intentions I hope). Anyways, Mathis attempted 2 passes in the game we played against them. So , Cuero will stop their run, take advantage of their punts, and win the game by 35 points or more. Good luck to both teams and may everyone stay healthy.

Listen hear Big Country, read my post carefully we, had some bad luck in S.A. not ya. read my post carefully. Hijo de la!!!

CueroGobblers
11-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Gobbla
I might totally off on this - but I think CueroGobblers was referring to MATHIS when he/she said "WE were knocked out by LaGrange 2 times" I think CueroGobblers is originally from Mathis...
Dang, is it Friday night yet?? gonna be a long week... I am ready for some playoff football :p
Yeah, I graduated from there in 95 but I live in Victoria. Yes, I have gone to Cuero games before because all my huntind friends are from there and there giving me a hard time this week, but i have to support my Pirates no matter what!

crabman
11-12-2007, 11:13 PM
The coaches from Cuero actually went to Refugio and looked at the stadium and the turf. They said it really is bigger than Cuero and the grass was still in good shape. Mathis would not play in Victoria. Cuero would not play in Corpus. That cut down on possibilities. San Antonio just has too many games in week 1 of the playoffs. A bunch will open up next week if we are still playing.

Don't worry about places to eat. It is only an hour from Cuero. Plan your day. Eat early. Head to the game. No big whup.

piratebg
11-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Wonder why Gregory Portland Stadium isn't in the list of possibles? I know it is a bit farther for Cuero than Mathis, but the seating capacity has to be more.:thinking:

I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

GP is playing South San Antonio at home on Friday. Must be nice to have a playoff game at home.

piratebg
11-13-2007, 02:19 AM
Funny thing, I went to the 4a site and the Caller Times to check the local games and no one is playing in Beeville on Friday. The GP, RF, TM, and Calallen fields have been booked for Friday. I can't find anything scheduled at Beeville.

Blastoderm55
11-13-2007, 08:08 AM
Nothing's scheduled in Beeville. I know they're using the field for practice now that the playoffs are here, but I doubt that would deter teams from using it for their games.

AP Panther Fan
11-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
GP is playing South San Antonio at home on Friday. Must be nice to have a playoff game at home.

Yes, it must be. I read the 4A site and learned this "after" my post. Beeville would have been good too.:cool:

It will be "cozy" in Refugio...nothing wrong with that.:)