PDA

View Full Version : The 3A Down Low Night Shift...

navscanmaster
11-10-2007, 06:31 AM
is almost over. Bed time is approaching while all the day shift guys are getting ready to come on and either reflect on a season spent or look forward to a title run. It is kinda lonely on the night shift. Nobody here but Casey, and his Go Blue has probably got up and gone by now as well! Oh well, somebody's gotta work the graveyard:D

Old Tiger
11-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Nope...I'm preparing myself for my job tomorrow and sunday so I can stay up all night as I have done tonight :)

navscanmaster
11-10-2007, 06:45 AM
Same here. I work at a prison here in Navasota on night shift. I have four days on/four days off, so I gets lonely. I have to go back to work tomorrow, so as bad as I want to just crawl into bed with the wife, and kick the dog out of bed, I need to stay up just 15 more minutes I will be in good shape.:)

Old Tiger
11-10-2007, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Same here. I work at a prison here in Navasota on night shift. I have four days on/four days off, so I gets lonely. I have to go back to work tomorrow, so as bad as I want to just crawl into bed with the wife, and kick the dog out of bed, I need to stay up just 15 more minutes I will be in good shape.:) My cousin is a guard there.

navscanmaster
11-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Well, shift change is over. The captain is on duty (Old Green) and I don't like hanging around rank, so it's bed time:D

Old Green
11-10-2007, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Well, shift change is over. The captain is on duty (Old Green) and I don't like hanging around rank, so it's bed time:D I need you stay a little longer. You have more posting to do.:p :D