PDA

View Full Version : Navasota 35, La Grange 27

navscanmaster
11-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Great game. Leps had a good passing attack. In the second half, it seemed like the Rattlers had ratcheted down, but they forgot to play on 3rd down most of the third quarter. Big plays on third down. Leps defense did play Dexter Pratt well, but once he gets past the initial line of defenders, he is very hard to bring down. Finished with 193 yards. That is the only stat I was able to get, but if anymore come, I will post them.

State_In_08
11-10-2007, 01:13 AM
WOOOOOOO!!!!! Sooo pumped right now! Playoff time baby! Our boys played a great game!

And also, great game to La Grange... they played really well, they have a very good team that I think would definitely compete in any other district in 3A. Much respect to them.

HEMOTOXIC
11-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Sorry, I didn't see your post...Anyhoo...Congrats Rattlers!

HEMOTOXIC
11-10-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Great game. Leps had a good passing attack. In the second half, it seemed like the Rattlers had ratcheted down, but they forgot to play on 3rd down most of the third quarter. Big plays on third down. Leps defense did play Dexter Pratt well, but once he gets past the initial line of defenders, he is very hard to bring down. Finished with 193 yards. That is the only stat I was able to get, but if anymore come, I will post them.

So true...The Rattlers played well on 1st and 2nd downs...I guess, they forgot about 3rd downs....Good win though...