PDA

View Full Version : Sealy Tigers!!!

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Congrats on turning the corner before anyone expected you to!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good Luck next week!!!! :)

Get 'em Mitchell. ;) :kiss: :D

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 12:56 AM
amen...way to go Tigers!! Go get em next week!!!

3aSoftball4Mom
11-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Congrats on turning the corner before anyone expected you to!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good Luck next week!!!! :)

Get 'em Mitchell. ;) :kiss: :D

isn' t that the truth!!! no one is more shocked than the fans in Sealy!

The boys that quit the team early on are kicking themselves now!

I'll tell him that you said hi and blew him a kiss ;)

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
isn' t that the truth!!! no one is more shocked than the fans in Sealy!

The boys that quit the team early on are kicking themselves now!

I'll tell him that you said hi and blew him a kiss ;)

That's sad that they just wouldn't even give him a chance to work his magic.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure he'll hear about it before you get to talk to him. LOL

2 krunk
11-10-2007, 01:08 AM
magic?????????????? i think it was more two running backs that can run 4.4 and 4.5

speed kills

pirate4state
11-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by 2 krunk
magic?????????????? i think it was more two running backs that can run 4.4 and 4.5

speed kills

yeah, okay....

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 01:11 AM

speed kills funny....are they both freshman? Because what was the excuse last year. Give the man some credit...he's just turned around the Sealy program within a year and had built up a stellar Sinton team that went to the title game a handful of years back....don't kid yourself....talent is nothing w/out a great coach to mold it.

3aSoftball4Mom
11-10-2007, 01:18 AM

speed kills

takes more than two players to turn all of the football program around.
and last time I checked, running backs don't play on defense. Come on, give credit where credit is due.

3aSoftball4Mom
11-10-2007, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
funny....are they both freshman? Because what was the excuse last year. Give the man some credit...he's just turned around the Sealy program within a year and had built up a stellar Sinton team that went to the title game a handful of years back....don't kid yourself....talent is nothing w/out a great coach to mold it.

Very Nicely put Stang! :thumbsup:

2 krunk
11-10-2007, 01:34 AM
i don't kid. the two backs make them go. they are something to watch. i will however give him credit for having those kids going in the right direction.

mom, it's not the defense making this happen.

i hope they do well next week.

3aSoftball4Mom
11-10-2007, 01:41 AM
i don't kid. the two backs make them go. they are something to watch. i will however give him credit for having those kids going in the right direction.

mom, it's not the defense making this happen.

i hope they do well next week.

I have seen them, every week, have you? and they really are something to watch.

But I disagree with you about the defense..... Our defense has been making a lot happen. and keeping it from happening.

It all works together Rookie

44INAROW
11-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Congrats to turning it around Tigers! Wonder what the "coffee shop QB's" are saying this morning?

**3ASF4Mom that one was for you** :D

zebrablue2
11-10-2007, 09:24 AM
funny....are they both freshman? Because what was the excuse last year. Give the man some credit...he's just turned around the Sealy program within a year and had built up a stellar Sinton team that went to the title game a handful of years back....don't kid yourself....talent is nothing w/out a great coach to mold it.

well put.

Pudlugger
11-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Congratulations to Sealy on a very impressive regular season. Good luck next week. Giddings will be a challenge.:)

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2007, 11:10 AM
I have seen them, every week, have you? and they really are something to watch.

But I disagree with you about the defense..... Our defense has been making a lot happen. and keeping it from happening.

It all works together Rookie
Nice job! I'd like to see how well those two RB's do in "carrying the team" (yeah, whatever :rolleyes: ) without a defense to stop the other team.

3aSoftball4Mom
11-11-2007, 11:53 PM

I meant to say this the other night for Mr. Krunk, but time got away from me..

NO, they aren't freshman.

:clap:hit the nail on the head again Stang! lol

OnceABucJr
11-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Brent Davis was Sinton HFC/AD when they played Everman for State Title. Jimmy Mitchell was DC and Chris Jones was OC.

pirate4state
11-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by OnceABucJr
Brent Davis was Sinton HFC/AD when they played Everman for State Title. Jimmy Mitchell was DC and Chris Jones was OC. :confused:

Where did this come from?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-12-2007, 12:33 AM
is Mitchells kid playing varsity?

3aSoftball4Mom
11-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:confused:

Where did this come from?

I was wondering myself. did I miss something?? :eek:

Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
is Mitchells kid playing varsity?

Yes he is, and is really do a good job.
for the record though, he didn't satrt out there and it was a little into the season before he moved up.

3aSoftball4Mom
11-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Congrats to turning it around Tigers! Wonder what the "coffee shop QB's" are saying this morning?

**3ASF4Mom that one was for you** :D

:thumbsup: ROFL

**:thinking:

:cheerl:

bigron15
11-12-2007, 01:14 AM
and last time I checked, running backs don't play on defense.

well technically (not trying to be a punk or anything)...you could put ur speed demons on the other side of the ball. do they play both sides?

3aSoftball4Mom
11-12-2007, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
well technically (not trying to be a punk or anything)...you could put ur speed demons on the other side of the ball. do they play both sides?

your not sounding like a punk, you are absolutely right about putting your speed on defense:

I think one of them might play both ways sometimes,

but my point to the fella that was being a punk, was they aren't "running backs" on defense and it takes more than two players to make a team run.
:D

bigron15
11-12-2007, 01:34 AM
your not sounding like a punk, you are absolutely right about putting your speed on defense:

I think one of them might play both ways sometimes,

but my point to the fella that was being a punk, was they aren't "running backs" on defense.
:D

haha i gotcha. thats what we did last year. we had a guy that ran a 4.3 and a 4.4. we only put the guy that ran a 4.4 in because he had some size. the guy that ran a 4.3 was short but could get to the ball fast. he did play a little defense but very little