PDA

View Full Version : Columbus -vs- Sweeny Final

IHStangFan
11-10-2007, 12:08 AM
according to the the local paper online...

Columbus 33
Sweeny 22
Final

3aSoftball4Mom
11-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
according to the the local paper online...

Columbus 33
Sweeny 22
Final

Actually is was 34-14
My Sweeny source texed me after the game.

zebrablue2
11-10-2007, 12:51 AM
way to go cards. I will have to ask coach M. how that cold gatorade bath felt. good I am sure.

2 krunk
11-10-2007, 01:04 AM
no; the score was 33-22, sweeny has a hard time stopping the cards.
the dogs played hard. just not enough of what it takes this year.
maybe next year

3aSoftball4Mom
11-10-2007, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by 2 krunk
no; the score was 33-22, sweeny has a hard time stopping the cards.
the dogs played hard. just not enough of what it takes this year.
maybe next year

were you there?

Then I need to get a new source! :crazy: :crazy:

deer spotter
11-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
Actually is was 34-14
My Sweeny source texed me after the game.
Actually your source must have been some of the people that gave up and left. You could tell how much the fans were behind their team. They gave up the ship when the seas got rough. Most of the game was clean and fair with a little home team ref corilation(sp). What surprised me the most was after the game the JERKS from Sweeney would not let the Columbus parents on the field to talk to their kids. That just proves how much some of the cops and so called school officials can carry a grudge. They said they did not want them on the field yet they let the Sweeney people hang around all over the field for as long as they wanted. Not until one of the scared cops called the school super or principal and he said what the heck but stay on the track. I did think Sweeny had class. They proved they have a bunch of it,too bad it is the lowest form that can be had. Maybe they should move away from that plant in Old Ocean. That surely would put anybody in a bad mood. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR OFFFFF SEASON

nette_mom
11-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out the the Columbus girl's volleyball team and wish them good luck today! I am rooting for you guys to go all the way!!!! Good luck to the Huskey girls and their teammates. Take it all the way to STATE!

Uncle Buck
11-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by deer spotter
Actually your source must have been some of the people that gave up and left. You could tell how much the fans were behind their team. They gave up the ship when the seas got rough. Most of the game was clean and fair with a little home team ref corilation(sp). What surprised me the most was after the game the JERKS from Sweeney would not let the Columbus parents on the field to talk to their kids. That just proves how much some of the cops and so called school officials can carry a grudge. They said they did not want them on the field yet they let the Sweeney people hang around all over the field for as long as they wanted. Not until one of the scared cops called the school super or principal and he said what the heck but stay on the track. I did think Sweeny had class. They proved they have a bunch of it,too bad it is the lowest form that can be had. Maybe they should move away from that plant in Old Ocean. That surely would put anybody in a bad mood. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR OFFFFF SEASON

Home Cooking, Sweeny Jerks,

Sweeny actually recieved more penalties than Columbus did.

As for calling a community and a city out like that be careful of how you treat others. You are experiencing some success and that is good for your communty and your kids earned it. But to call Sweeny a poor class community really shows how much of an Idiot you are. Good luck to Columbus in the playoffs, sWeEny is pulling for you. Deer Spotter Grow up.

deer spotter
11-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Buck
Home Cooking, Sweeny Jerks,

Sweeny actually recieved more penalties than Columbus did.

As for calling a community and a city out like that be careful of how you treat others. You are experiencing some success and that is good for your communty and your kids earned it. But to call Sweeny a poor class community really shows how much of an Idiot you are. Good luck to Columbus in the playoffs, sWeEny is pulling for you. Deer Spotter Grow up.
Hey Buck,apparently you wre not paying ATTENTION when the game was over. And I am sure that there are some fine folks in Sweeney,but they were not around when the game was over. As far as idiot goes,you have explained yourself and apparrently you were sitting in front of the mirror when you made a typo. Thanks for the well wishes. Take time to relax and breathe deeply and enjoy the off season. GROW UP BUCK. It is time you mature and settle down.

Uncle Buck
11-11-2007, 12:46 AM
only won typo....not bad, i figurred theyd be more than won.

So what happened after the game that upset you to the point of calling Sweeny a low class community? It is actually against district rules for Parents to be on the field after the game. Some places allow it and some dont. Because you didnt get the result you wanted, it gives you the right to call a community low class? To me that is Idiotic.

Grow up, Mature and settle down.......You're asking alot.

deer spotter
11-11-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Uncle Buck
only won typo....not bad, i figurred theyd be more than won.

So what happened after the game that upset you to the point of calling Sweeny a low class community? It is actually against district rules for Parents to be on the field after the game. Some places allow it and some dont. Because you didnt get the result you wanted, it gives you the right to call a community low class? To me that is Idiotic.

Grow up, Mature and settle down.......You're asking alot.

OK Buc, I have cooled somewwhat. They just handled it wrong in my opinion and at the time of high emotions I probably took it wrong. My Bad
Have a good week.
Cooler heads will prevail.

Uncle Buck
11-11-2007, 07:50 PM
No problem.

Good luck to yall in the playoffs.

3aSoftball4Mom
11-11-2007, 11:47 PM
WOW!!
I sure missed a lot on this thread by not being on here for 2 days!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
:evilgrin: :evilgrin:

JDOG
11-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Hey Buck,apparently you wre not paying ATTENTION when the game was over. And I am sure that there are some fine folks in Sweeney,but they were not around when the game was over. As far as idiot goes,you have explained yourself and apparrently you were sitting in front of the mirror when you made a typo. Thanks for the well wishes. Take time to relax and breathe deeply and enjoy the off season. GROW UP BUCK. It is time you mature and settle down. Well I saw plenty of classy people there after the game, staying around and telling the players and coaches they appreciate them. Just because some cop or administration wouldn't let you on the field doesn't make us low class. There were several stadiums we weren't allowed on the field after the game this year. As far as home cooking ,give me a break. Just because our kids played tough and moved the ball very well against your defense don't look for excuses. Your the one not showing much class. Cograts to Columbus on their year and good luck in the playoffs!

3aSoftball4Mom
11-12-2007, 01:20 AM
Actually your source must have been some of the people that gave up and left. You could tell how much the fans were behind their team. They gave up the ship when the seas got rough.

Nope....my sources are classy and are very supportive of their Bulldogs.
My theory is:
If a person doesn't know why another person does somethiing, like "leave a game early", they should not pass judgement or jump to conclusions about said person.
Maybe those folks had somewhere else to go:D

I have always known Sweeny fans to back all of their teams and stick things out when things get rough.
But, that's just me. :)
D24 teams try to get along with each other & be good sports

Good luck in the playoffs Cards and especially the Lady Cards!!

chugbug
11-12-2007, 02:22 PM
I don't think that they have any right on the field. You have to understand, Colunbus wants to have their cake and to eat it to. Congratulations Cardinals. Good luck in the play-offs.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :wave: :wave: :wave: