PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell 30 Bellville 17

orangeblood
11-09-2007, 11:55 PM
First off let me say we didn't get the 56 I wanted, But then it's not about me. The 30 -7 is ok and is a win. When I was putting the helmet up Bellville came on the field to do a walk through, And I must say I was impressed with what I saw, a bunch of polite down to earth boys. So It was good to see that our coaches had the kind of respect( your coaches) they showed Bellville tonight by keeping or 2 running backs out of the second half. Matter Of fact they pulled the 2 running backs off our JV this week and they played the whole 2nd half. When it was over I realized it was about getting the win and not so much the revenge. I will tell you if you have not been part of a loss like we had in Bellville then you would not understand. So I will apologize to Bellville posters for making this game out to be more than what it was. Bellville is a class act and it showed tonight and all week on these message boards. Good Luck to your team next year. And with the other sports this year......

CHS_CG
11-10-2007, 01:12 AM
i was texted and told it was 30-13 f

BrahmaMom
11-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Congratulations to the Hornets on a decisive victory. That is what it is about. I am pleased to hear that we did not disappoint you in our dignity after the loss. To do otherwise would have disappointed me. Again, congratulations on the win.

HEMOTOXIC
11-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Congrats to Caldwell. Bellville is indeed a class act. Good program although it is a shame that so many players are leaving or quiting.

State_In_08
11-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Congrats to Caldwell. Bellville is indeed a class act. Good program although it is a shame that so many players are leaving or quiting.

My sentiments exactly. Good luck to Caldwell in the playoffs.

ProudHornetMom
11-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Thanks! We're proud of the Hornets and how they've played week after week. They've kept focused all season.

To Bellville - Nunn was amazing and I was impressed with #22 (Houston, I think) as well. Y'all are always strong. Congratulations to your team for hanging in during a season of change and hats off to the ones who moved up and met the challeng.

Now can all forget last year's game?

CHS_CG
11-10-2007, 01:49 AM
what was the actual score and who do we play next week and where? I am craving some football right now and need info for a fix ASAP

ProudHornetMom
11-10-2007, 01:52 AM
30-13

I've heard Columbus but still not sure. The location is not determined yet.

CHS_CG
11-10-2007, 01:55 AM
I better get a chance to meet all of you newbie caldwell posters too lol...:inlove:

CHS_CG
11-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
30-13

I've heard Columbus but still not sure. The location is not determined yet.

they need to hurry up and figure it out.. i gotta see if i can make it in time since i get off work at 3:30 on fridays now!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-10-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC

We hope this group will stay together, Bellville was very young this year, most were 10th graders, Nunn will be back next year, we hope. Good luck to Giddings , Caldwell and Navasota.