PDA

View Full Version : so...why aren't you at a game tonight?

MHSvarsity2007
11-09-2007, 08:46 PM
as the title suggests...why aren't you at a game tonight?

i am stuck at tarleton writing a lit crit paper :mad:

ILS1
11-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
as the title suggests...why aren't you at a game tonight?

i am stuck at tarleton writing a lit crit paper :mad:

Have to work EARLY tomorrow morning. I have worked already 60 hrs this week. Have been extremely tired and didn't feel like driving anywhere!!! But my brother is keeping me updated via cell phone!!!

:D :D

luvhoops34
11-09-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm babysitting my grandbaby and watching the SPURS/hornets games on tv!:D

MHSvarsity2007
11-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Have to work EARLY tomorrow morning. I have worked already 60 hrs this week. Have been extremely tired and didn't feel like driving anywhere!!! But my brother is keeping me updated via cell phone!!!

:D :D

ah. nicely done. im getting the occassional text as well. :thumbsup:

Dogman_1969
11-09-2007, 08:55 PM
working tonight.............

sinton3055
11-09-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm about 150 miles south of New Orleans lol, I have been offshore since Oct 14:(

Curly
11-09-2007, 09:12 PM
sittin in deer camp with Bubba Joe and friends
listen to Sweetwater and Breck

IHStangFan
11-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm visiting my wife and unborn daughter in the hospital tonight......so I'm listening to Diboll/Carthage online :)

KingRob
11-09-2007, 09:26 PM
I live in Germany, so I'm pretty much screwed. Couldn't go to a game if I wanted to! Thank God for the internet. I have to work in the morning, but I just can't help myself when it comes to Friday night football! Damn, I wish I was there. I told my son if Cuero goes to state, then were going to fly over the pond and let him experience the Texas High School football experience. Man, I sure do miss it.:(

SintonFan
11-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Tossed the football around with my son and am enjoying a relaxing Friday night watching the Spurs.
Go Pirates!!!!
Kick some Mustang booty!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :)

KingRob
11-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by sinton3055
I'm about 150 miles south of New Orleans lol, I have been offshore since Oct 14:(

Damn, and I was feeling sorry for myself. Just got in from the English Pub. A good smashing time was had by all!:D

MHSvarsity2007
11-09-2007, 09:37 PM
this is 2A and i would assume 99% of you don't even care, but if merkel wins tonight they are district champs but if they lose, they have to wait and see with the whole if so-and-so beats so-and-so hoopla.

SintonFan
11-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
Damn, and I was feeling sorry for myself. Just got in from the English Pub. A good smashing time was had by all!:D
I'm going to England late January! Do they sell "Cold beer"? Or who do I have to smash to get some?!?:D

SintonFan
11-09-2007, 09:39 PM
this is 2A and i would assume 99% of you don't even care, but if merkel wins tonight they are district champs but if they lose, they have to wait and see with the whole if so-and-so beats so-and-so hoopla.
I care Amy...
i care... :cool:

KingRob
11-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'm going to England late January! Do they sell "Cold beer"? Or who do I have to smash to get some?!?:D

Believe me, you will have a jolly good time, but it is a bit pricey. The exchange rate sux at the moment, and it doesn't look to change anytime soon. Should you ever come to Germany, give me a heads up. I know places!!:D

LHPfactory
11-09-2007, 09:44 PM
In Houston for the weekend. I wont miss the next 5 for LH though. ;)

SintonFan
11-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Believe me, you will have a jolly good time, but it is a bit pricey. The exchange rate sux at the moment, and it doesn't look to change anytime soon. Should you ever come to Germany, give me a heads up. I know places!!:D
Sorry Bud. Brazil maybe late next year, but not Germany. I don't cover Europe, but have to go to England for training every now and then.:cool:

gtownpoke
11-09-2007, 09:51 PM
I go to Oklahoma State...

KingRob
11-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Sorry Bud. Brazil maybe late next year, but not Germany. I don't cover Europe, but have to go to England for training every now and then.:cool:

Hey Mr. Bond, no problem! The offer still stands should you ever....Germany rocks! The only thing I really miss is High School football and Whataburger!!:rolleyes: ;) :smoker:

SintonFan
11-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Hey Mr. Bond, no problem! The offer still stands should you ever....Germany rocks! The only thing I really miss is High School football and Whataburger!!:rolleyes: ;) :smoker:
lol
All I'm saying is...
If I had a chance, for my company, to pay to go to Germany I would go...
but I cover the Western Hemisphere for my Company's service contract... lol sorry.
Good win Cuero. I'll be rooting for you in the playoffs.:cool:

RedWhiteBlue
11-10-2007, 03:39 AM
GO BADGERS!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
11-10-2007, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
GO BADGERS!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

now i know fur shur !!!!! :) :) :) :)

rangerjim
11-10-2007, 08:22 AM
back to the thread. kids out of town for the night. love my football but love my "baseball" too! woo-hoo..........
it could be, it might be, it is..........

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Woohoo! We need The Doctor to hook us up with the "Badgers, Badgers, Badgers" thingy. :D