PDA

View Full Version : Lake Worth Football Field Crime Solved/Fixed

BullFrog Dad
11-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Well here's the latest. They caught the kids that did the damage. They are from Castleberry. My sources: Castleberry's HS clerk and LW's HS clerk. Was it hard to catch the driver? Well his truck was in the Castleberry HS parking lot this morning with damaged front bumper and grass hanging off it. Broken headlight as well as mud all over. He's in jail. Kid, you should have taken the school bus today. No athletes involved according to Castleberry. The field is in decent shape so to LW and Castleberry, 'Have a good game'!!! I'm off and out of here for the weekend! Good luck to all the 3A teams tonight!!!

Adidas410s
11-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the update. Hard to believe that some kid would be dumb enough to intentionally damage his truck...then again I remember having that superhuman feeling a few times in HS. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
11-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Thanks for the update. Hard to believe that some kid would be dumb enough to intentionally damage his truck...then again I remember having that superhuman feeling a few times in HS. :rolleyes:

and dumb enough to drive it to school the next day!!:doh: :doh:

3afan
11-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
dumb

Sweetwater Red
11-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Well here's the latest. They caught the kids that did the damage. They are from Castleberry. My sources: Castleberry's HS clerk and LW's HS clerk. Was it hard to catch the driver? Well his truck was in the Castleberry HS parking lot this morning with damaged front bumper and grass hanging off it. Broken headlight as well as mud all over. He's in jail. Kid, you should have taken the school bus today. No athletes involved according to Castleberry. The field is in decent shape so to LW and Castleberry, 'Have a good game'!!! I'm off and out of here for the weekend! Good luck to all the 3A teams tonight!!!

I bet he was hung over when they arrested him.:thinking: :D

BullFrog Dad
11-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I bet he was hung over when they arrested him.:thinking: :D With a few long necks laying in the floorboard!