PDA

View Full Version : Just Spent 3 hours

eagles_victory
11-09-2007, 01:46 PM
writing a paper on the movie Titanic for a western civilization class hopefully my Friday will get a little bit more exciting and im not going to a football game either this day is sounding like a bust :(

crzyjournalist03
11-09-2007, 02:28 PM
3 hours? Dude, you could have just watched to movie and quoted it word for word...

eagles_victory
11-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
3 hours? Dude, you could have just watched to movie and quoted it word for word... it had to be more then a summary i had to write about like the historical accuracy and like about how it was directed and special effects used and stuff

coach
11-09-2007, 04:04 PM
trust me this kid can quote the movie word for word

gibby
11-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
writing a paper on the movie Titanic for a western civilization class hopefully my Friday will get a little bit more exciting and im not going to a football game either this day is sounding like a bust :(

You mean it takes 3 hours to write the following.

People get on ship.
Woman shows bared top half.
Ship hits big ice cube.
Ship sinks.

summary:
Many a ship has been sunk in the Western Civilization by the exposure of women's bare top half.

A PLUS!

Phil C
11-09-2007, 05:44 PM
I hope you include catching Jean-Claude Van Damm's great cameo appearance in that movie! That find might be enough to net you an A+!

injuredinmelee
11-09-2007, 06:08 PM
I would have fallen asleep writing the paper just like i did in the long drawn out movie.